Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archimedes: Looks like people are having fun already.
    sigpic

Comment

*Wraithy whoops and growls echo around the corridors*

*TP can be heard scampering past hollering "woohoo!" as she goes*

Greg: *to Archimedes* Yep - those 3 are having a ball, bro Now then, since I;ve finished the decorations, what say we find a way to tinker a bit with those spray guns before any others get here...
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Archimedes gives Greg a spray gun.*

Archimedes: What kind of tinkering are you proposing, Greg?
        sigpic

Comment

Greg: Ohhhh, I don't know... maybe a slight backfire...?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            Greg: Ohhhh, I don't know... maybe a slight backfire...?
            Archimedes: Great idea. *He starts tinkering*
            sigpic

Comment

Greg: I thought that might appeal to you, bro *helps Archimedes to tinker*

Todd: *wanders in and looks over their shoulders* Hmm... might I suggest, brothers, that you do not let on to the others who gets the ones that have been tampered with... spread them around both Wraith and Worshippers... more fun that way!
              sigpic

Comment

Archimedes to Todd: We could lay them all out on the table for people to choose. Who gets which kind will then be the luck of the draw.
                sigpic

Comment

Todd: *to Archimedes* Excellent idea, my friend! I'll get the drones to bring us comfortable chairs so we can sit and watch the fun!
                  sigpic

Comment

Archimedes to Todd: Maybe some of them will think you helped with the tampering.
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd: *grins and shrugs and makes that sexy little "hhmmff" sound he makes when he's amused*

Greg: *places last spray gun on the table* Nah... the girls will blame Eddie - they always blame poor Eddie! LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Archimedes: Poor Eddie.
                        sigpic

Comment

Greg: I wouldn't worry too much about Eddie - he has quite the Champion in SW!

Todd: Indeed. She won't hear a word against him... well, at least, not from Steve!

Greg: And TP keeps insisting Steve and Eddie "make up"! Which of course, Steve does just to please her!

Todd: I do believe that boy would even take the retrovirus and become a human if my Pet asked him to!

Greg: No danger of that, Commander - TP likes Wraith way too much! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Bajka sees chocolade spray guns and grinning Marek, Rocky and others boys.
                            Bajka takes one spray gun: I´m a Wraith too!
                            Marek takes back spray gun from Bajka: You don´t look. Run Bajka!!!
                            Bajka runs. Marek and Rocky run after Bajka.
                            Gregus sat down to relax.
                            sigpic

Comment

Todd and Greg greet Gregus warmly and invite him to join them and Archimedes.

Todd: Why not let little Bajka have a spray gun too? *sends a drone with a gun for Bajka*

Greg to Gregus: This should be fun, bro
                              sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn arrives with Boris, Neo and Fred*

Fred: Are those the spray guns Archimedes promised us?

Archimedes: Yes, take your pick.

*Neo, Fred and Ciannwn take a gun each. Ciannwn aims at Fred and it backfires over her. Neo and Fred fall around laughing and then Neo aims at Fred and discovers he's got a backfiring gun too.*

Ciannwn: Archimedes never designs faulty equipment. I smell something fishy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X