Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Ciannwn gives Boris a big hug for winning a category.*
    sigpic

Comment

Todd, Eddie and Aurel *head thru the star gate to tell SW what they won*

Greg: *bounces around giving everyone a sunny smile*

Steve & Seth: *snuggle up with TP and try to out-purr each other*

TP: *whispers to Steve and Seth and points to something in her hand* When shoudl I give this to Ellia?

Seth: Save it for tomorrow, Pumpkin *puuuurrrrr*

Steve: Besides, she's enjoying all the attention from Chill-out Hive style Wraith *puuuuurrrrr*

TP: Mmmmmm, stereo purring *sigh*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Addict: *snuggles her boys as they check out their categories*

Edgar: *snorts* Most fashionably dressed? Him?

Addict: Edgar! Tony is very fashionable Much more so that myself!

Tony: *gloats* However, my hair is just as strokable as Steve's, my stunner as large as Bob's, my sneer as aristocratic as Edgar's, my -

Addict: We get the point! You should have won everything!

Tony: Todd and Boris can keep their awards I can't hope to compete with them.

Edgar: *sneering* Was that a hint of modesty, I hear?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post

Tony: *gloats* However, my hair is just as strokable as Steve's, my stunner as large as Bob's, my sneer as aristocratic as Edgar's, my -

Addict: We get the point! You should have won everything!

Tony: Todd and Boris can keep their awards I can't hope to compete with them.

Edgar: *sneering* Was that a hint of modesty, I hear?

TP: *to Addict* I've had pretty much the same from Steve all day

Steve: *to Tony* I quite agree, bro - we should have been joint winners on all categories

TP: For Cheekiest Grin or Biggest Brain Box...? *raises one eyebrow*

Steve: Well... now you mention it...

TP: See what I mean? How did we end up with the Two Most Egotistical Wraith in the Universe???

Greg: Ahaa! Another category! Now THAT'S one that Tony and Steve would walk away with!!! LOL

Steve & Tony:

TP: Ooops! That'll be you and me on double worshipping duty tonight, Addict! LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

TP: See what I mean? How did we end up with the Two Most Egotistical Wraith in the Universe???
            Addict: Mmmmm... maybe we exude a certain pheromone that attracts them Or maybe we've turned them into egotistical maniacs with too much adoration!

Tony: Too much adoration? *primps himself* Says the worshipper more concerned with that human than me?

Addict: If you're talking about the fact that you are currently sitting in my muse waiting room because I have another story to write Talk about demanding.

Tony: As you said... to much adoration! *snuggles Addict while looking once again over the catagories* I still think I could have won biggest brain box or cheeky smile! *smiles at Addict*

Addict: That was more charming than cheeky. Perhaps you'll win the Wraith Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award?

Tony: Been there, done that
            sigpic

Comment

@TP - The Stylish Executive Officer for Karl made me have gutter thoughts Karl in uniform !! swinging a baton around spanking any bad worshipper on the bum eehee.

Shaun: *hits WS with a large pillow*

WS:

Comment

**Boris and Ciannwn say goodbye to everyone and leave.*
                sigpic

Comment

Bajka: My Gregus is the strongest Wraith and my Marek is a rear of the year. And my Rocky is the best musician.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                    **Boris and Ciannwn say goodbye to everyone and leave.*
                    Seth: I bet she's off to have a feel of Boris's biceps!

TP: Can't say I blame her!

Steve: We might not be Beefcake, Princess, but you can feel our biceps any time

TP: *one hand on Seth's bicep and one hand on Steve's*

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                    Bajka: My Gregus is the strongest Wraith and my Marek is a rear of the year. And my Rocky is the best musician.
                    And aren't they all just gorgeous? You'll need to give them a suitable "reward", Bajka!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      Seth: I bet she's off to have a feel of Boris's biceps!
                      Ciannwn (through the telepathic link): I heard that.
                      sigpic

Comment

*TA sneaks onto the COH to set up the Christmas table with everyone's Christmas rug's on with pictures of all their wraith, she also sets up a card saying "hope they are okay I was half going by description's" plus catering size tubs of Nutella for Tommy, big bowls of fruit salad and whipped cream for everyone as well.*

TA and the Eddies: Merry Christmas everyone.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

TP: *rushes over to TA and gives her a big squishy hug* It's sooooo good to see you! Are you on holidays now too?

Steve: *kisses TA's hand* TP is a bit over excited tonight - her long-awaited holiday starts now!

Seth & Greg & Eddie: *high-five the Three Eddies and Rocky*
                          sigpic

Comment

TA: *hugs TP back and hugs Rocky too* Thank you Steve I hadn't realised Rocky was here as well and no TP sadly I'm not on holidays til tomorrow afternoon, I finish at the shop at noon then I'm back at 2 on Tuesday afternoon, still it'll be nice to have three days off over four.
                            sigpic

Comment

TP: Ooops... is Rocky not with you?

Steve: You humans belong to us Wraith, remember...?

TP: Yeah riiiiiiight!

It;s a bummer you don;t get more time off, but I hope you have a fabulous 3 days and get a chance to relax and recharge some *hugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Bajka got to adopt him when my internet was down the beginning of this year and I couldn't get on :'( I still miss him and Astor though

TA: I could do with the break I'm also thinking of booking a February week long holiday, at least then I can get away from the stress of work and unpacking boxes
                                Last edited by Toddandrea; 23 December 2011, 02:31 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X