Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    *blushes*
    geekywraith: You sure like those fairy cakes do you Eddie?
    SW: He's gotten ridiculous about those fairy cakes. I even heard him giggle earlier.

Eddie: Did not! That's a lie!! I was just choking on something!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Being quiet while hugging Bob and Kenny...
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        SW: He's gotten ridiculous about those fairy cakes. I even heard him giggle earlier.

Mar: *overhears SW*
        sigpic

Comment

Well I think there is no chance of him gaining weight because of those sweet fairy cakes.

geeky: Eddie don't deny it. I think that I also heard you giggle. If it makes you feel better... you were choking on the thing while trying to wolf it down.
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            Aren't we in snuggle mode ALL THE TIME?????
            It's like the gutter in the WDC!!!!
            LMAO!! Pretty much!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              Chris: *winks back and tries to show off*
              *TP smiles at Chris* That's a particularly smart coat Chris... and is that a braid I see in your hair?
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Well I think there is no chance of him gaining weight because of those sweet fairy cakes.

geeky: Eddie don't deny it. I think that I also heard you giggle. If it makes you feel better... you were choking on the thing while trying to wolf it down.
                Eddie: *glares at SW and geeky* What's wrong with you humans? Eddie does not GIGGLE!! *whispers "Geez,you two trying to ruin my reputation or what?"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  *TP smiles at Chris* That's a particularly smart coat Chris... and is that a braid I see in your hair?
                  Chris: Thank you, and why, yes it is. *sneaks over to TP since he is still apprehensive of the other wraith * There is another braid on the other side.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mar: *snuggles Karl* Omg! I just thought of something, I never brushed your hair yet Karl!

Karl: You mean you brush the others' hair all the time?

Mar: Don't worry, I'll brush yours now. *takes out brush*

Mar: *whispers to other worshippers* Don't say nuthin' 'bout his kinky hair! It's still beautiful!
                    sigpic

Comment

Eddie: *glares at SW and geeky* What's wrong with you humans? Eddie does not GIGGLE!! *whispers "Geez,you two trying to ruin my reputation or what?"
                      geeky: *whispers - You have a lovely giggling voice Eddie It made me smile. But no you didn't giggle...* Another fairy cake Eddie?

Comment

Mar: *snuggles Karl* Omg! I just thought of something, I never brushed your hair yet Karl!

Karl: You mean you brush the others' hair all the time?

Mar: Don't worry, I'll brush yours now. *takes out brush*

Mar: *whispers to other worshippers* Don't say nuthin' 'bout his kinky hair! It's still beautiful!
                        Eddie snickers

SW: I see you are back to normal!!
                        sigpic

Comment

geeky: *whispers - You have a lovely giggling voice Eddie It made me smile. But no you didn't giggle...* Another fairy cake Eddie?
                          Eddie forgives her since she's dangling a fairy cake but continues to shoot dark looks at SW!!

Eddie: Thanks, babe!! *purr purrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
                          sigpic

Comment

Eddie snickers

SW: I see you are back to normal!!
                            Mar: *to Eddie* You're just jealous, ain't ya? lol

*to SW* Yeah, it is amazing how he recovered so fast!
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: *to Eddie* You're just jealous, ain't ya? lol

*to SW* Yeah, it is amazing how he recovered so fast!
                              Eddie: Hey, my hair is amazing. Steve's got all this product laying around that does just about everything!

SW: Steve, maybe you should give Mar a gift packet of all your special hair products?

Steve: Eddie, you aren't suppose to be using my stuff!! I'd be happy to give you some Mar!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Eddie forgives her since she's dangling a fairy cake but continues to shoot dark looks at SW!!

Eddie: Thanks, babe!! *purr purrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
                                geeky: You're more than welcome Eddie. You have a lovely giggling wraith voice and some very nice pointy teeth.

Comment

Working...
                                X