Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve: *nudges TP* Told you

TP:

Steve: Now... what we need is a story like that but with ME in it

TP: And...?

Steve: Well, not Eddie... and certainly not Shawn... Kenny? Meh, too serious...

TP:

Steve: Let me think about this a while...
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Steve: *nudges TP* Told you

TP:

Steve: Now... what we need is a story like that but with ME in it

TP: And...?

Steve: Well, not Eddie... and certainly not Shawn... Kenny? Meh, too serious...

TP:

Steve: Let me think about this a while...

Tony: *mentally to Steve* I can think of one pairing that would make Addict very happy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        Tony: *mentally to Steve* I can think of one pairing that would make Addict very happy.
        TP: oooOOOOoooo, now that would be like seeing double!

Steve: That would be quite acceptable...

TP: And even better if it was a pic rather than a fic... *looks around at worshippers who are cleevr with Gimp and PhotShop and stuff*
        sigpic

Comment

TP: oooOOOOoooo, now that would be like seeing double!

Steve: That would be quite acceptable...

TP: And even better if it was a pic rather than a fic... *looks around at worshippers who are cleevr with Gimp and PhotShop and stuff*
          *steers clear as I am not talented with any of these programs*

Addict: However, we mustn't forget Tony's distinguishing tattoo.

Tony: *reveals distinguishing tattoo*

Addict: *chokes* I meant the one one your face! Sometimes I wonder if there's more Eddie than Steve in you.

Tony: *raises eyebrows*

Addict: I did NOT mean it that way, you dirty dirty dirty...

Tony: *saunters toward potted plants while Addict follows, still stuttering*

OOC: To whomever so chooses this task, I give you full creative jurisdiction over Tony - as long as I get to see/read the finished result before it's posted
          sigpic

Comment

Betty: Spank me worshiper, I've been bad
            HR: Yes my Queen! *is in Eddies place in the picture*
            Spoiler:
            My videos
            My art
            sigpic

Comment

*PA stops by for a bit of relaxing time on the hive with Aurora and Craig*
              Craig: Hmm, quiet tonight.
              Aurora: Oh well *snuggles up with PA on the sofa*
              *Craig leaves a big tin of cakes and cookies for anyone who comes in later*

Comment

*PA looks at her watch and realises she has to get back to Earth to watch her TV program*
                PA: Sorry boys

*PA, Aurora and Craig leave for home*

Comment

*Shaun leaves a basket of fresh grapes and cherries with whipped cream on the table for everyone as he sits next to his worshipper*

WS: *hugs Shaun*

Comment

TP: Damn - we missed Craig!

STeve: And this concerns me because...?

TP: Oh come on, you know you like - *spots grapes and cherries* Oooh, yummy!

Steve: *spots whipped cream* Ooh, look Princess - my favourite food garnish!

TP: Only if you feed me cherries first

Steve: *grabs whipped cream, big handful of cherries and TP and races behind potted plants*
                    sigpic

Comment

Bajka and boys drop to the COH in good time.

Bajka: Ohh, so many yummy foods.

Bajka takes some fruits and cakes. Marek and Rocky take too something.

Gregus: Next time we must bring here something. Now I will go and made some tee.
                      sigpic

Comment

*DS sneaks in with Tommy and Rhys to spend some relaxing time behind the potted plants, taking Eddie's manual No 12 with them*

Comment

*DS stumbles out from behind the potted plants, looking ruffled and confused*

DS: Geez! Look at that! *points at calendar* We've been behind there for six days!

Rhys: *saunters out* And you enjoyed every single minute, admit it.

Comment

at Rhys!

Steve: *trudges past carrying an enormous packing box* We're helping TP move house

Greg: *saunters past carrying FOUR packing boxes at once* Isn't it exciting?

Seth: *strolls past with 10 packing boxes on a wheeled trolley* She's moving into a lovely cottage - we'll all be so cosy...

Eddie: I'm packing my own special toy box

Aurel: And I'm making sure TP has her crystals and candles

Todd: *strides past followed by 20 drones all carrying packing boxes* I haven't seen her this excited in ages - it's rather cute!

TP: The only thing is, I'll be out of communications range for a week or two

Todd & Co: Hmmm... that might not be a bad thing... *whistle on human removal men to take over the packing while they all snuggle TP*
                            Last edited by Todd's Pet; 20 September 2011, 02:29 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eddie: I'm packing my own special toy box

Only one toy box Eddie? I honestly thought that your toys would constitute 80% of what TP was taking

*Tony, Edgar, Flotsam and Jetsam bundle through the mini SG and start helping with the house moving*

Addict: They can stay with you for as long as you need them... as long as they come back at night

Tony: *jumps back through the SG and snogs Addict* As if we'd leave you at night. Who else will fill up that big empty bed?

Addict: Congrats on getting the little cottage TP. It's really exciting and I look forward to seeing some pics
                              sigpic

Comment

*holds up a picture of her cat*

Look at my little prince nuada

Shaun: Why didn't you name him after mee...

WS: because hes not mean

Comment

Working...
                                X