Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At all the jokes!

DS: *has a laughing fit*

Rhys: Humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      At all the jokes!
      Indeed

Mina: *shakes head in agreement with Rhys* They really are silly
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Leeta: *laughing at the jokes*

Astor: I like the blade joke.

*Leeta puts away the dreadlock conditioner and snuggles with Astor*

Astor: I have a joke. What did the wraith say to the other wraith while feeding upon one of those Tau'ri clowns?

Leeta: What?

Astor: This tastes funny!

Leeta: *throws a cushion at him*

Astor: Well I thought it was funny.
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Sally: *to Astor* I thought it was funny too
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *laugh at Astor's joke*

Bullseye: How many Wraith does it take to change a Tau'ri style light bulb?

Orb: How many?

Bullseye: None. The worshippers will do it for them.

Orb:

Comment

I want to keep greening you all! MENTAL GREENS!

Rhys: *is laughing his head off and keeps repeating 'This tastes funny'*

Tommy: You're not behaving very wraithy.

Rhys: *falls off the recliner*

DS: Are you alright?

*A green hand shoots up from behind the recliner and drags DS to the floor*

DS:

Comment

Bullseye and Orb: *lean in together to feel one another's laughter*

Orb: How many Lantean team members does it take to change a light bulb? One. He or she holds the bulb and the Pegasus galaxy revolves around him or her.

Bullseye: How many Ancient Lanteans does it take to change a light bulb? Ten. One to change the bulb and nine others to erase all evidence in the database, supply rooms, and trade records that the burnt-out bulb ever existed.

Comment

Leeta: I can't stop laughing!

Astor: I've got another. What did the wraith say when his hair got caught in the door? ....It won't be long now!

Leeta: *blinks at him*..........I'm beginning to wonder if you really did feed on a clown.

Astor:
                  The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Orb: *laughs at Astor's joke and runs her fingers through Bullseye's hair* We'll have to make sure that doesn't happen.

Bullseye:

Comment

TP: *nips in for a quick break while son's visiting with others for the day*

Steve & Greg: *telepathically relay all the jokes to TP*

TP:
                      They're getting better and better, folks!

Sorry I've not been around recently - busy trying to keep Steve and Eddie out of TP Junior's stuff! Steve is disappointed he didn't bring him a Samurai sword as a gift (Steve: Exactly what am I supposed to do with this? *holds up glittery pink Hello Kitty t-shirt* ) and Eddie is still looking for a stowaway geisha!

Steve & Eddie: We'll make sure TP gets back to the COH for a party on Friday!

TP: How about a Japanese theme?
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

HR: *is laughing at the jokes and waves at TP*
                        Mina: Japanese people taste funny
                        Tania: Feeding on HR tastes like chocolate covered strawberries, but with a little more zing.
                        Juliet: Zing?
                        Tania: Yeah, zing. Don't you know what I'm talking about?
                        Juliet: Oh well We have been practicing ...other...feeding methods hehe

Betty: I like the jokes! I want to try one! Hmm, how many SG-1 members does it take to change a light bulb?
                        Four; Jack to actually change the light bulb, Carter to make a scientific analysis of the burned out bulb and Jackson to tell Jack "Good work" and Teal'c agreeing with "indeed"
                        Was it good?
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          Steve & Eddie: We'll make sure TP gets back to the COH for a party on Friday!

TP: How about a Japanese theme?
                          Orb: That sounds like fun. Cherry blossom festivals, elaborate hairstyles, wasabi rice crackers, paper lanterns...

Bullseye: More importantly, traditional samurai weapons.

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                          Betty: I like the jokes! I want to try one! Hmm, how many SG-1 members does it take to change a light bulb?
                          Four; Jack to actually change the light bulb, Carter to make a scientific analysis of the burned out bulb and Jackson to tell Jack "Good work" and Teal'c agreeing with "indeed"
                          Was it good?
                          Orb: That was good. How many Genii does it take to change a light bulb? An army. Genii don't change light bulbs; they overthrow them.

Comment

HR: *is laughing at the jokes and waves at TP*
                            Mina: Japanese people taste funny

TP: MY son suggests they must taste of rice and fish heads!!! LOL

Eddie: I;ve been helping TP JUnior eat as much junk food as he can eat in 2 weeks! Pizza, fries, burgers, kebabs...

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Orb: That sounds like fun. Cherry blossom festivals, elaborate hairstyles, wasabi rice crackers, paper lanterns...

Bullseye: More importantly, traditional samurai weapons.
                            We can wear silk kimonos, burn insense in the Shinto gate in the Japanese gardens, make sushi and mooncakes to eat, scatter cherry blossom on the recliners while we watch the boys in karate and sumo tournaments, let fire lanterns float up into the night sky...

I'm getting excited already and it's only Tuesday!

Steve: *Strips to the waist and practices samurai sword moves in the Japanese gardens*
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Betty: *to Orb* Thank you Your's was good too

Mina: *to TP* They sure taste weird I've never had fish heads so I wouldn't know what that tastes like

HR: *to TP* Shinto? Halling's kid?
                              Sally:
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

We can wear silk kimonos, burn insense in the Shinto gate in the Japanese gardens, make sushi and mooncakes to eat, scatter cherry blossom on the recliners while we watch the boys in karate and sumo tournaments, let fire lanterns float up into the night sky...
                                Phras from Hive 53 would win at that!

HR: *to TP* Shinto? Halling's kid?
                                Sally:
                                Oh no.

Comment

Working...
                                X