Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HR: *is almost completely covered in chocolate* Who's that?
    Betty: I don't know. *waves to the newcomer*
    Ruby: *has chocolate around her mouth and is smiling*
    HR: *to Kal* Hello
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

*Kal greets everyone with a hello and tries to put on his best smile for everyone. He nods to Shadow and then takes Leeta's hand to kiss it but suddenly a rum bottle falls out of his shirt*

Kal: Oops! *picks up the bottle and quickly puts it back into his shirt's hidden pocket.*

Leeta: *says in a low voice* He's a little bit like Johnny but more polite.

*Kal sits back down taking off his boots and props his feet back up onto the table. His feet disgust Alec.*

Leeta: ...or not.

*Kal pulls the rum bottle back out of his shirt and takes a swig. He notices Ruby's chocolate covered mouth and winks at her.*

Alec: Who does he think he is??

Shadow: *slaps Alec upside the head* Will you stop moaning every where we go?
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Bajka sees kittens and Kal and she doesn`t know whom to greet first.

Bajka: Hi Kal, nice to meet you. * Bajka screamed and ran to the kittens.

Gregus: Nice to meet you, Kal.

Marek: Hi Kal. How is Johnny?

Rocky: Hi Kal.
        sigpic

Comment

Bullseye:*telepathically to Orb after he hears Johnny's name* Well, the 'meet and greet' was sure fun. Time to go back to the holodeck.

Orb:*telepathically to Bullseye while lightly tugging at his arm* We can't do that! I'm pretty sure that would be rude in your culture too. Come on, this Kal must have interesting stories if he knows Johnny. And, he has his boots off. You can do the same and I will massage your feet.

Bullseye:*gives Orb an approving look and walks over to sit down with the others*

Orb: *removes Bullseye's boots and massages his feet while waiting to hear what news Kal brings*

Comment

*DS and Tommy return from the guests rooms*

Tommy: *sends telepathic greetings to Kal*

DS: Oh, a newcomer! Hi there!

*DS and Tommy settle back in their recliner where Rhys has fallen asleep with Monty curled up in his lap*

DS: *plants a kiss on Rhys's cheek to wake him up*

Rhys: Hm? *sits up and dislocates Monty in the process who gives an indignant 'Mreep'* Oh, who's that? *looks closely at Kal* That boy reminds me of someone but I can't quite place him. Hi.

Comment

Ruby: *winks back to Kal and then she licks more chocolate off HR's face*
              Tania: Now it's my turn! *she grabs HR and take him away*
              HR: *waves good night*
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

*Kal waves hello to Bajka, Orb, and DS. He raises an eyeridge at the hairy slug.*

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                Marek: Hi Kal. How is Johnny?
                Kal: *to Marek* My father? Last I heard he was being held prisoner on some planet.

Leeta: What? why??

Kal: *shrugs* He was probably caught stealing or fooling around with one of the local maidens.

*Kal sees Orb massaging Bullseye's feet and winks at Leeta while wiggling his toes*

*Alec steps in front of her waving his finger at Kal.*

Alec: No way am I letting her touch that...those...things.

Kal: What's wrong with my feet ? *wiggles his toes at Alec*

Alec: Stop that!

*Leeta waves goodnight to Hr and wanders off with Astor. Alec continues to glare at Kal.*

Comment

Bullseye: *closes his eyes and sinks into the recliner with a serene smile as Orb massages his feet*

Orb: Kal, you don't seem very concerned. Why do I get the feeling this isn't the first in the few dozen times Johnny has been held prisoner?

Bullseye: *opens his eyes slightly to look at what Alec is complaining about* Is there something different about hybrid toes?

Comment

HR: *knocks Goofy out with electricity*
                    Juliet: Why did you do that for?
                    HR: He annoys me! He had it coming! Any of you girls hungry?
                    Mina: *flexes feeding hand* always
                    HR: Not me him
                    Mina: Ugh I don't wanna feed on that
                    HR: Any other takers?
                    Ruby: I'll do it!
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

Orb: *startles at the nearby electrical sounds*

Bullseye: *pulls Orb up beside him on the recliner*

Orb: Mmmmm. This is nice. Although, I would feel much more safe behind the potted plants...

Bullseye: Good idea. *carries Orb behind the potted plants*

Comment

HR: what did one Wraith say to the other?
                        Mina: I don't know.
                        HR: They don't say anything - they communicate telepathically!
                        Mina: Very funny
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                          Bullseye: *opens his eyes slightly to look at what Alec is complaining about* Is there something different about hybrid toes?
                          Alec: *overhears Bullseye and then glances over at his feet* I am equally disgusted by all feet. Goodbye! *storms back to his quarters*

Leeta: I feel like he is getting grumpier by the week.

Astor: *sits down on a comfy chair so Leeta can message his dreadlocks and scalp with a bottle of homemade dread moisturizer. He purrs with delight*

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                          Leeta:

Astor:

Comment

Bajka:

Marek:

Rocky:
                            sigpic

Comment

Orb: Why did the Wraith go through the stargate?

Bullseye: Why?

Orb: To get to the other side.

Bullseye: Yes, that is logical.

Orb: It’s a Tau’ri thing. Let’s try another…What did one blade say to the other?

Bullseye: *raises a brow ridge*

Orb: Look sharp!

Bullseye: My turn. Which hand should a Wraith use to pick up a live Wraith grenade?

Orb: Do tell.

Bullseye: Someone else's.

Orb: Well, yeah...

Bad jokes are bad.
                              Here are some of my SGA-modified train jokes:
                              Spoiler:

1)
                              Halling and his son Jinto were on their very first train ride on Earth, heading from Hinckley to Minneapolis. They had brought along Earth sandwiches for lunch. Just as they began to eat them, the train entered a long, dark tunnel. "Have you eaten your sandwich yet?" Jinto asked excitedly. "No," replied Halling. "Well don't touch it then," Jinto exclaimed. "I just took one bite and went blind!"

2)
                              Ronon Dex was on his very first train ride on Earth. The train was filling up very quickly and the conductor was making rounds to fit in as many people as possible.

"Sir," the conductor said to Ronon, "I am going to have to ask you to remove that suitcase on the seat next to you.

"No," said Ronon.

"Sir, remove that suitcase now, or I am going to throw it out the window."

Again, Ronon's reply was, "No."

The conductor was really agitated now. He picked up the suitcase, made good on his word, and flung it through the window.

Ronon watched. "The guy that sits next to me is going to be really mad when he comes back and sees this."

3)
                              There once was a man named Lucius Lavin who was looking desperately for more female companions after having ran out of the plant that made him irresistable and his prior companions having left him in a hurry. He had heard that Genii women were the most beautiful women in the Pegasus galaxy, so he hopped a stargate to the Genii world.

Upon his arrival, he met one of the Genii locals, Sora, winked at her, and asked her where these women he'd heard about were.

Immediately not liking Lucius, Sora told him, "They live in caves in the mountains. They chant a strange cry of Whoooooooooo.... Whoooooooo! If you answer them, they will take you as one of theirs!"

Lucius thanked Sora and went up to the caves, where he chanted,"Whooooooooooo..... Whoooooooooo."

In the cave he heard, "Whooooooooooooooooo..... Whooooooooooooooooooo"

Then Lucius Lavin got run over by a train.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                                Alec: *overhears Bullseye and then glances over at his feet* I am equally disgusted by all feet. Goodbye! *storms back to his quarters*

Leeta: I feel like he is getting grumpier by the week.
                                Bullseye: What was that all about?

Orb: I'm guessing he won't be massaging Leeta's feet any time soon.

Bullseye: I'm guessing he won't be visiting the potted plants any time soon either.

Comment

Working...
                                X