Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Queen Juliet joins the COH*
    Spoiler:

Juliet: Hello everyone!
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Steve: LOL Orb's right - not that kind of life force moving! But T'ai Chi actually frees up the flow of energy and makes feeding and S&P even more enjoyable

TP: From both ends of the feeding hand! LOL
      Bullseye: So, the S&P can go even deeper?

Orb: That.Is.So.Hot!

Bullseye: *to Orb* I thought a main goal of this exercise was tranquility. I'm not sure which of us is having more trouble concentrating at the moment.

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
      Juliet: Hello everyone!
      Orb: *waves to Juliet* Pretty dress! HR is in the jacuzzi, but you will have to fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
        Bullseye: So, the S&P can go even deeper?

Orb: That.Is.So.Hot!

Bullseye: *to Orb* I thought a main goal of this exercise was tranquility. I'm not sure which of us is having more trouble concentrating at the moment.

Steve: It can certainly be... how does TP put it... mind blowing!

TP:
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Juliet: *to Orb* Thanks! Ah I see him over there now! *heads over to jacuzzi* Oh...you're here...how fun
          Ruby: Juliet...
          HR: JULIET! Why don't you join us? The jacuzzi is practically empty now when TP, Steve, Orb and Bullseye have gone off to do Tai chi
          Juliet: With pleasure *smirks at ruby as she takes off her dress to reveal a minimal bikini*
          HR: *grins like a buffoon*

Betty: *to Eddie* nice dance
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post

Betty: *to Eddie* nice dance
            Eddie: Care for a private performance, babe?

TP: *facepalm*

Greg: *grabs Eddie by the scruff of his neck an dhauls him off* Sorry, Queenie! Won't happen again!
            sigpic

Comment

Betty: *to Greg* I was rather enjoying the attention HR hasn't properly worshiped me ever since Juliet came along
              Sally: Well, Betty, you gotta do what the rest of us do to get his attention He is just male after all, and he is only driven by one thing and has only thing on his mind
              Betty: Oh right! Food! He loves that! And isn't there a saying amongst human females that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach?
              Sally: Haha, I'm sure he'd like some food, but that's not what I meant *sends telepathic image to Betty of what she had in mind*
              Betty: Oh....that Well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

TP: *sticks head round jacuzzi door* Now, having been Eddie's queen once, I would've thought Betty would know aaaaalllll about that! LOL I always thought the reason she was the least grumpy of them all was cos she had Eddie on board! LOL

Steve: *grabs TP quick* She didn;t mean that, ladies! *to TP* What are you trying to do, Princess - you'll be lunch if you're not more careful!

TP: Not with you boys around! *sticks tongue out at queens and skips off back to holodeck*

Steve: *facepalm*

Eddie: I;ll distract them while you get TP out of here, bro!
                sigpic

Comment

Betty: *to TP* Eddie always seemed to prefer human females Until I met HR there wasn't a lot of 'that' going on I liked to relax by baking though
                  *sets her plan in motion* Oooh HR! *shows off feeding spot*
                  HR: *turns attention away from Juliet and drools* Yees, my Queen?
                  Betty: That's more like it now come give me some worshiping!
                  HR: Yes my Queen!
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

Eddie: Are you girls implying I'm a perv?

Seth: They wouldn;t be too wrong there!

TP: *whistles in an impatient, queenly way*

Eddie & Seth: *rush to join Steve with TP in the holodeck* Night ladies! Enjoy your... em... snack!
                    sigpic

Comment

Juliet: I can't speak for Betty, cause she left with HR, but I've got nothing against you, Eddie
                      Sally: Yet!

Queens (except Betty): Night boys! And enjoy yours
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *to Orb* Let's see if the benefits to this exercising are immediate.

Orb and Bullseye: *both race back to their quarters*

Comment

*Addict and her boys sneak into the COH after a significant absence only to find that everyone has disappeared to their quarters*

Edgar: *plays around with the holodeck controls* Are you sure you want to do this, Addict?

Addict: *nods*

*All of a sudden, the holodeck changes from the jacuzzi scene to a massive industrial kitchen, filled with fresh vegetables and good ingredients. Addict and her boys don their aprons and start to cook*

Tony: Errrr... Addict, perhaps you're chopping those leeks a little too violently?

Addict: The whole point of this exercise is to relieve my anger.

Tony: I can think of better ways

Addict: You would.
                          sigpic

Comment

TP: Why are we suddenly doing T'ai Chi in a kitchen instead of the beach?

Steve: *tilts head and listens* Addict, Tony and Edgar are here...

TP: *stops T'ai Chi* Oooh, are they cooking something delicious?

Steve: Could be, but...

TP: What, babe?

Steve: Addict is upset

TP: Come on then, let's go find them... *whistles on Seth*

TP & Steve & Seth: *Join in with the therapeutic veggie chopping and... things...*

Steve: *sneaks up behind Addict and does something to cheer her up*
                            sigpic

Comment

*After their relaxing bath, DS, Tommy and Rhys snuggle up under a warm blanket on a recliner*

DS: Cooking can be very therapeutic indeed. With all those sharp knives cutting things into tiny little pieces...

Tommy: Some humans also like to play darts when they're upset, I have heard.

Rhys: Darts? What, like spaceships?

DS: Not those darts! Remember the time we had these little darts we were throwing at pictures of the Lanteans? Those darts!

Rhys: Ah. Now that makes sense.

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *wander into the kitchen*

Bullseye: Knives and darts? Count me in! *looks around for throwing games*

Orb: *sees Addict cooking and goes to get a knife* Good idea, I can help.

Bullseye: Oh, no, you are not. You are using this. *hands Orb a mandolin food slicer loaded with safety features* Or, we can go pick berries or apples or something safer.

Orb: That sounds romantic. Let's slice and dice and then go pick fruit.

Comment

Working...
                                X