Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby: *runs frantically through the Chill out hive looking for something*
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

*TA comes racing on to the COH,*

TA:Thanks for the book Addict but did I hear that there were some naked Wraith running around here?
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
        *TA sees the whole thing and is now trying to keep a very straight face but failing miserably as she keeps snorting*

TA: Poor Shaun, did you get that goblet back? *Waits for his reply then dives behind the potted plants with her Wraith*
        Shaun: Yes, *holds up Goblet proudly*

Karl: Only because WS talked me into giving it back, otherwise i wouldn't have.

Shaun:
        Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
        Mina & Ruby: *at Shaun*
        Betty: Aww poor Shaun Here have a cookie *gives Shaun freshly baked cookie*
        Mina: That other Wraith who made him hold the camera, who is he?
        Ruby: I think that's Karl. He seems like he's right up our alley!
        Karl:

Shaun: OOO! Cookies! *receives them from Betty* Thank you my dear" *nom nom nom*
        WS: *giggles and wipes off cookie crumbs from Shaun's face* Wait what? *turns around looking for naked wraith*
        Shaun: *Puts hands over her eyes*

Comment

Betty: *to Shaun* You're welcome
          Mina: *to Karl* So....you wanna do some mischief sometime?
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            *TA comes racing on to the COH,*

TA:Thanks for the book Addict but did I hear that there were some naked Wraith running around here?
            TP: They tend to disappear when the queens come out! LOL

Steve:
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Shaun breaks into the conversation* 'I have a few EVIL things up my sleeve if anyone messes with my worshipper >: )

Karl to Betty: Sure, but i warn you on this one. he is sneaky, he may be cocky but at times he can be even more evil than me.

*Shaun walks over to Steve and whispers in his ear as they plan an evil plot*

WS:

Comment

*Shaun sets up his idea*

Spoiler:

Karl: a chocolate pool...

Comment

Ruby: *sees the chocolate pool* Just what I was looking for ! CHOCOLATE!
                  *she takes off her dress and jumps in!*
                  Mina: Nice idea, Shaun
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                    *Shaun breaks into the conversation* 'I have a few EVIL things up my sleeve if anyone messes with my worshipper >: )

Karl to Betty: Sure, but i warn you on this one. he is sneaky, he may be cocky but at times he can be even more evil than me.

*Shaun walks over to Steve and whispers in his ear as they plan an evil plot*

WS:
                    TP:

Steve:*to TP* We're plotting, Princess - go paint your nails or something! *to Shaun* We need to get the Commander in on this, bro - he has a... way... with queens
                    sigpic

Comment

*Shaun whispers to Steve* Hurry lets stun dance before Eddie or the other Steve gets here!
                      *Takes off his suit in a thong and stun dances with his shiney green butt* -winks at TP-

Karl: GROSSSSSS! *Grabs WS and dives in the water falling on Ruby*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        TP:

Steve:*to TP* We're plotting, Princess - go paint your nails or something! *to Shaun* We need to get the Commander in on this, bro - he has a... way... with queens
                        Tony: *telepathically to Shaun and Steve* If there's a plot brewing, count me in

Addict: *telepathically to Tony* Yes, because you define useful

Tony: Addict, stop eavesdropping. We could be discussing your birthday present.

Addict:
                        sigpic

Comment

*TA finishes reading her book and then starts on Steamy Wraith love in a dart, but not before putting her already read ones down on a table her boys have set up for her.*

TA: If anyone wants to borrow any they are welcome to.

Eddies: Don't worry about those, there's chocolate to be flung into here. *The Eddies soon suit action to their words, flinging TA into the Chocolate pool before diving in themselves and covering everyone.*
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

*Shaun hands the whipped cream bottles to Steve, Tony, Ruby, Mina, and the Eddies* Now lets cover the worshippers in cream! Muahahhaahh!!! *evil Shaun laugh*

Karl: *Dumps a bucket of sprinkles in Shaun's hair* This look suits you.

Shaun: *shakes off the sprinkles and squirts WS in the face and chest with the whipped cream*
                            WS: ahhhh!

Comment

Mina: *evil smile* Hey, Laura!
                              Laura: Yes? *gets whipped cream shot in face from Mina*
                              Mina: *laughs hysterically*
                              Laura:
                              Ruby: *gets up from pool, covered in chockolate and gets whipped cream bottle from Shaun* Thanks Shaun!
                              HR: *walks in to see Laura covered in whipped cream and Ruby covered in chocolate* This reminds me of last weekend!
                              Ruby: Hey HR, looke here! *squirts whipped cream over HR*
                              HR:
                              Sally:
                              Mina: *squirts whipped cream over Sally*
                              Sally:
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                                *Shaun hands the whipped cream bottles to Steve, Tony, Ruby, Mina, and the Eddies* Now lets cover the worshippers in cream! Muahahhaahh!!! *evil Shaun laugh*

Karl: *Dumps a bucket of sprinkles in Shaun's hair* This look suits you.

Shaun: *shakes off the sprinkles and squirts WS in the face and chest with the whipped cream*
                                WS: ahhhh!
                                Steve: Squirty cream! My favourite food topping!

TP: *legs it down corridor*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X