Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: *waves goodnight to Bajka and her boys and snuggles up with Steve on a comfy recliner*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Stares at Rocky*

Shawn: *Picks WS up over his shoulder and walks behind the potted plants*

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        Addict: Sure thing! It's right up there with Love Slave to the Wraith, In the Cleverman's Bed and a classy classic Steamy Wraith love in a Dart.

Tony: *picks up the latter* This title isn't even subtle!
        *mental greens*

Rhys: *to Rocky* Hi, Rocky! Good to see you here

*DS and Tommy disappear behind the potted plants*

Comment

Rocky*to Rhys*: Hi. Nice to be back.

Rocky looks around and doesn`t see any girls. He noticed Bajka and smiled.

Marek*to Rocky*: Go behind potted plants and you will find there many girls.

Rocky: But they are busy.

Marek: Bajka too.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
            *Stares at Rocky*

Shawn: *Picks WS up over his shoulder and walks behind the potted plants*
            TP: So masterful... *sigh*

Steve: I'm sure you wouldn't thank me for a fireman's lift, Princess... so undignified!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              TP: So masterful... *sigh*

Steve: I'm sure you wouldn't thank me for a fireman's lift, Princess... so undignified!
              Addict: *from over Tony's shoulder* Undignified yes, but so insanely sexy
              sigpic

Comment

Steve: TP prefers the romantic approach *sweeps TP up into his arms Gone With The Wind style*

TP: *sighs and melts into Steve's arms*

Steve:
                sigpic

Comment

HR: *looks at the Queens* Hmm which one would I like to worship tonight...*scratches chin*
                  The Queens:*in chorus*You do not get to decide ANYTHING, worshiper!
                  HR: Of course not, my Queens! I'm so bad
                  Ruby: Th-*is cut off by Mina*
                  Mina: Then maybe you should be punished!
                  Ruby: Hey I was just about to say that!
                  Mina: Well I said it first, shorty
                  Ruby: Oh you did NOT just call me short!
                  Mina: Seems like I did
                  Ruby: Why, you! *grabs Mina's collar and raises feeding hand at her*
                  *Mina pulls Ruby's hair and also raises her feeding hand at her!*
                  Tania: *sigh* Now now girls, clam down.
                  *They both hiss at each other*
                  Laura: For once they're not picking on me at least!
                  Tania: *looks at Laura and then calmly walks up the Mina and Ruby*
                  You two better settle down now, before anyone gets hurt. And before you break one of my things! Again!
                  *They wont look away from each others eyes, as that is a sign of weakness*
                  Mina: OK, but don't think I will forget this! *eyes still fixed onto Ruby's*
                  Ruby: Me neither!
                  Tania: Good. Well now that that's settled, let's put HR in place again
                  *Laura calls out "your hair looks awful today!" to both Mina and Ruby, who turn and instantly looks at each other*
                  Mina: Oh that's it!
                  Ruby: *mutters* My hair looks perfect and you know it!
                  *They both charge at each other, but then Tania steps in between them just as they reach each other. She quickly grabs them both by the necks and easily lifts them off the ground*
                  Tania: *hiss* Stop this. NOW! I'm serious!
                  Mina: *cough* How'd you get so strong all of a sudden?
                  Tania: HR juiced me up this afternoon with the good old tantric feeding method
                  Ruby: OK OK, we're sorry, just let us down!
                  Tania: Alright, but you gotta promise to CALM DOWN!
                  Mina & Ruby: We promise!
                  *Tania lets them both down as Laura has been laughing at them*
                  Ruby: Hey, what's she laughing at!?
                  Mina: *looks at Ruby* Let's get her!
                  Ruby: Let's!
                  Laura: Uh oh! *runs away as Mina and ruby chase her through the Chill out hive*
                  Tania: *sighs* Haven't I done enough!? *looks around* Where's HR anyway?
                  *Unseen during the fight was that Sally and Betty had taken HR away for some "lecturing"*
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

Steve: TP prefers the romantic approach *sweeps TP up into his arms Gone With The Wind style*

TP: *sighs and melts into Steve's arms*

Steve:
                    Addict: Pffffffft. Romance is overrated.

Tony: Don't lie, you love romance *scoops her in his arms, a deep red rose ready to hand her*

Addict:
                    sigpic

Comment

*Karl raises his eyebrow watching all of the Queens fight with each other eating popcorn*

Comment

Rhys: *watches the Queens* You know, I always thought it was unfair that there's only one of them per hive but now I begin to understand why that's a good thing.

DS: Welcome to the mysterious ways of the female beings. But I always pitied you for having only one female per ship. All that competition to get her attention and all that aggression and mental imbalance. All that feeling of neglect and withdrawal...

Rhys: Are you trying to remind me of why I need a worshipper?

DS: Maybe?

Rhys: Well, it works. I'm feeling a bit neglected right now. You want to come with me behind the potted plants?

DS: This question can be understood in more than one way and I'll say 'Yes' to all possible interpretations.

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                          Addict: Pffffffft. Romance is overrated.

Tony: Don't lie, you love romance *scoops her in his arms, a deep red rose ready to hand her*

Addict:
                          TP: See? Your Wraith always knows what you want/need *snuggles up to Steve*

Steve: Telepathy comes in very useful some days
                          sigpic

Comment

TP: See? Your Wraith always knows what you want/need *snuggles up to Steve*

Steve: Telepathy comes in very useful some days
                            Addict: That would explain why Edgar is currently developing calorie free chocolate

Tony: I don't think that's what TP means.

Addict: *snuggles Tony* I know exactly what she means
                            sigpic

Comment

TP: Ooooh, did someone say calorie-free chocolate?

Steve: Yes, but is it carb-free too, Princess?

TP: Well, doh! If it;s calories-free it MUST be carb-free too!

Steve: Well, in that case... hurry up, Edgar!

TP: *facepalm* You realise this means I'll be cleaning up a choccie-coated Steve every night now?

Steve:
                              sigpic

Comment

TP: Ooooh, did someone say calorie-free chocolate?

Steve: Yes, but is it carb-free too, Princess?

TP: Well, doh! If it;s calories-free it MUST be carb-free too!

Steve: Well, in that case... hurry up, Edgar!

TP: *facepalm* You realise this means I'll be cleaning up a choccie-coated Steve every night now?

Steve:
                                Addict: I think that may be why Edgar is developing it

Tony: but half the fun is helping you burn off the calories afterwards

Addict:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X