Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Bullseye: *takes Orb on the stargate-shaped loop ride*
    http://images.travelpod.com/users/su...-loop-ride.jpg

Orb: *keeps squeeing after the ride comes to a stop*

Bullseye: You like the stargates that much?

Orb: No, your eyes are dilated and it's so sexy!

Bullseye:
    Addict: That sounds like a perfectly reasonable reason to be squeeing

Tony: *to Bullseye* I think you need to program a shackle-breaking attraction. That'll get Addict squeeing.

Addict: What's this about shackles?

Tony: *breaks shackles like Todd*

Addict: *starts squeeing* Where do you get all these shackles?

Tony: That's for me to know...
    sigpic

Comment

*Bajka and Marek ran with the speed of lightning. Gregus dignity came.*

Bajka: I heard something about amusement park.

Marek: Where is the biggest ride?
      sigpic

Comment

Leeta: Thanks Bullseye! This is much better than a room full of flames. *gasps at the rollercoasters* I think I'll stick to the carousel.

*Leeta and & co go to the carousel. Alec shoves Astor and Shadow out of the way so he can sit next to Leeta in the two seater Iratus bug*

Alec:
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

KM: I didn't even know you could programme a room full of flames. *Grins when she sees one of the rides* That's got to make you so dizzy! *Runs off to go on it, pulling Azrael behind her*
          Spoiler:

Azrael: Don't you complain when I fly like that?

KM: Yeah, but roller-coasters are supposed to do insane things. Your faulty dart is not.

Azrael: Hay! Don't hate the dart!

KM: Really?

Azrael:

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
            *Leeta and & co go to the carousel. Alec shoves Astor and Shadow out of the way so he can sit next to Leeta in the two seater Iratus bug*
            Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
            Azrael: Don't you complain when I fly like that?

KM: Yeah, but roller-coasters are supposed to do insane things. Your faulty dart is not.

Orb: *tugs at Bullseye's arm to step into the rotor ride with her*

http://www.urban75.org/photos/kent/i...eamland-26.jpg

Bullseye: *follows Orb and plants his feeding hand on her at the last minute so they are frozen like that as the floor drops away*

Orb:

Comment

at the various holodeck adventures!

DS: Rollercoaster! I want to ride that one! *points to a ride consisting of loopings and screw driver loops*

Tommy: *sidles away* I'll give you a rain check on that one. That thing looks like nausea made solid steel.

Rhys: *takes DS's hand and leads her to the rollercoaster* Then I'll go with you.

DS: *to Tommy* You can pick a ride for us alone when I return. *blows a kiss*

Tommy: *looks at the rollercoaster again* If you return...

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                DS: *to Tommy* You can pick a ride for us alone when I return. *blows a kiss*
                Orb: *giggles and is curious to see what Tommy will pick*

Bullseye: It's my turn to pick a ride. I choose the reverse bungee. *points*
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Po..._Bungee_02.jpg

Orb:

Comment

Bullseye: *follows Orb and plants his feeding hand on her at the last minute so they are frozen like that as the floor drops away*
                  Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  Tommy: *looks at the rollercoaster again* If you return...

KM: *Almost falls over twice after getting off the ride* I appear to have lost the ability to walk strait.

Azrael: Log flume time! *Picks KM up and carries her to the ride before she hurts herself or someone else*

Comment

*The carousel ends*

Shadow: *gets off a horse* That was boring.

Alec: *has arm around Leeta* I didn't think so.

Leeta: Is that a water ride? *follows Km and Azrael to the Log ride*

*the boys follow after her*

Comment

Bullseye: *to Orb* Everyone is going to the log ride.

Orb: I could go for some water splashing and cooling down right about now. *grabs a lime green snow cone from a food stand on the way*

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                        ^Skills.
                        Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                        Addict: Now that's just unfair

Tony: I think I have the wrong Worshipper.
                        TP: Thanks, folks - but it's nothing really, I could say stuff like that all day long!

Todd: Feel free, my Pet...

TP: *sees rollercoaster rides and goes then almost faints*

Todd: *catches TP in his arms* Now, my Pet... you were saying...?

TP: I think I'll give the rides a miss and give you lots of verbal worshipping instead...

Todd: Do feel free to get physical any time you like...

Orb: *keeps squeeing after the ride comes to a stop*

Bullseye: You like the stargates that much?

Orb: No, your eyes are dilated and it's so sexy!

Bullseye:
                        TP: Oooohhhh! Pretty!

Todd: *gazes into TP's eyes* Talk worship to me, babe

TP: Your eyes are like two suns lighting my soul and filling me with the warmth of your charisma...

Todd: *toothy grin and dilating pupils*

TP: Hey... wait a minute... that's not the warmth of your charisma... that's your feeding hand on my chest!!!

Todd:
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          TP: Hey... wait a minute... that's not the warmth of your charisma... that's your feeding hand on my chest!!!

Orb: *exits the log ride and sees Todd's antics* Nice! XD

Bullseye: How about a scenic skyline ride for a change of pace?
                          http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...SeDeVW3B0iTtCf

Orb: Then, the Gyro tower.
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fo..._Hansapark.jpg

Comment

*They come upon the Log ride. It's fits 4 people.*

Spoiler:

Alec: *to Astor & Shadow* I'm not sitting in front or behind any of you guys. I don't want any of you being that close to me.

Shadow: You won't have to.

*Astor & Shadow pick up Alec and throw him into the water. They quickly sit with Leeta in the log ride and it rides away*

Alec: *head emerging from the water* HEY!

Comment

*Rhys carries DS back from the rollercoaster because her legs have gone wobbly from the ride*

DS: What's poor Alec doing in the water?

Tommy: *to Rhys* I can take over now.

Rhys: *shrugs* If you want. *carefully hands DS over to Tommy* But don't drop her or anything.

Tommy: As if I'd drop her.

DS: *snuggles into Tommy* No, you wouldn't. Did you pick a ride for us?

Tommy: Yes, I did. there's another log ride but a very slow one. It floats along a slow river surrounded by flowers and there's a tunnel passage.

DS: Oooooh, good choice!

Spoiler:
                              I hate, hate, hate GW's latest glitch. Every single time when I'm writing a post my text cursor leaves and deactivates the reply window in the middle of typing. And when I hit *back* by reflex the browser kicks me back to the user control panel and EVERYTHING I typed in the reply window is lost.

Comment

*Alec is playing dunk the Lantean. The log ride has finished and Leeta, Shadow, and Astor come out soaking wet.*

Leeta: that was fun!

Astor: *overhears Tommy talk about a romantic log ride* Hmm...a tunnel passage...

Shadow: So, what do we go on ne-*he suddenly gets thrown into the water by Astor.*

*Astor grabs Leeta's hand and runs to the romantic log ride*

ooc: GW is a funny for me lately. Chrome is the only browser at the moment that is working mostly well with the forum with the exception that I have to manually go to the latest post. But sometimes my posts get screwed up too.

Comment

Working...
                                X