Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg: Em... what about me? Doesn;t anybody want me?

(Greg is not as loud and attention seeking as Eddie! )
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Greg: Em... what about me? Doesn;t anybody want me?

(Greg is not as loud and attention seeking as Eddie! )
      PA: Aurora...Craig... They've not got anyone to snuggle with at the moment, and SW and Steve, and TP and Todd are having rather more private moments...
      Aurora:
      Craig: I'm a bad influence on you!

Comment

Eddie romps off to snuggle Dray and Greg bounces off to chat with PA

Greg is a well behaved wraith a wil just give PA a quick snuggle then sit and chat!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
          PA: Poor Eddie!
          Craig: Well as long as you don't get too touchy-feely Eddie you can come snuggle PA with us.
          Aurora: But we'll be keeping an eye on you
          PA: Aurora...Craig... They've not got anyone to snuggle with at the moment, and SW and Steve, and TP and Todd are having rather more private moments...
          Aurora:
          Craig: I'm a bad influence on you!
          Eddie goes over to snuggle with PA,,,er Dray.

Eddie: *Yells over to Craig* Ya know Craig, you might like to join us in our pirate adventures. I think you might have the right stuff!
          sigpic
          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
            Eddie goes over to snuggle with PA,,,er Dray.

Eddie: *Yells over to Craig* Ya know Craig, you might like to join us in our pirate adventures. I think you might have the right stuff!
            Craig: Ooh, but I couldn't leave PA for too long

Comment

Greg is a well behaved wraith a wil just give PA a quick snuggle then sit and chat!
              PA: *gives Greg a quick snuggle* Aaw, feeling neglected? Poor Greg, how about a fairy cake?

Comment

Craig: Ooh, but I couldn't leave PA for too long
                Eddie: And she's giving fairy cakes to others!! That's it!! *goes crashing into the woods after Steve and SW and jumps on top of them!*
                sigpic

Comment

*happiled snuggles between two wraith*

Dray:

Michael: Just remember Eddie, no need to go overbored....
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Eddie: May once the new wears off!!
                    Craig: Nope, sorry, PA's mine (and Aurora's), I'm even thinking I may have to stop my visits to TP But her and Steve need more time together and I know I'm not helping, so I'll just flirt a bit and send fairy cakes for her
                    I like my PA, she's snuggly and gives me special treatment
                    Eddie: And she's giving fairy cakes to others!! That's it!! *goes crashing into the woods after Steve and SW*
                    Aurora: Actually she left you some of your own in Kenny's hive and with SW... the ones she's giving away are for everyone.

Comment

PA: *gives Greg a quick snuggle* Aaw, feeling neglected? Poor Greg, how about a fairy cake?
                      Greg: Oooh yummy! Thanks PA!

aaawww, cute AND easily pleased! The perfect wraith!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Craig: Nope, sorry, PA's mine (and Aurora's), I'm even thinking I may have to stop my visits to TP But her and Steve need more time together and I know I'm not helping, so I'll just flirt a bit and send fairy cakes for her

Aurora: Actually she left you some of your own in Kenny's hive and with SW... the ones she's giving away are for everyone.
                        Todd: Steve has to share TP and SW with me, remember! It's MY turn to have some qualtiy alone time with TP!
                        sigpic

Comment

SW: He already went and ate the one in Kenny's hive. Just ignore him. He's obsessed with the things!! I think he almost prefers them over....

Eddie: Not yet. *goes back to snugglling Dray*
                          sigpic

Comment

Eddie: And she's giving fairy cakes to others!! That's it!! *goes crashing into the woods after Steve and SW and jumps on top of them!*
                            Steve: Eddie!!!! You get to have SW all the time!!! You stay with her like forever!!! Not fair, Eddie!
                            sigpic

Comment

Greg: Oooh yummy! Thanks PA!

aaawww, cute AND easily pleased! The perfect wraith!!
                              PA: You're welcome Greg.
                              Craig: Yep, anytime Greg, since you keep your hands to yourself
                              Todd: Steve has to share TP and SW with me, remember! It's MY turn to have some qualtiy alone time with TP!
                              Aurora: Yes, but it was Steve who was getting possessive
                              SW: He already went and ate the one in Kenny's hive. Just ignore him. He's obsessed with the things!! I think he almost prefers them over....

Eddie: Not yet.
                              PA:

Comment

Steve: Eddie!!!! You get to have SW all the time!!! You stay with her like forever!!! Not fair, Eddie!
                                Eddie: Alright, alright, alright!! I left!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X