Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    SW: LOL Be good Steve. You're freaking Craig out!! SW quickly licks Steves's popsicle though.
    PA: LOL! Don't worry about Craig, he's only got two things on his mind at the moment, and both of them relate to me
    Craig:

Comment

SW: LOL Be good Steve. You're freaking Craig out!! SW quickly licks Steves's popsicle though.
      Steve: Just as well, babe - it was melting!!!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

SW moves over by Steve.

SW: I hear you've missed me!

Todd moves over by TP!!

Todd: How about you, babe? You missed me?
        Hear those cickets? See those stars? Feel that warm breeze rustling thru the trees? Wanna come down to that grove with me and let me show you how much I missed you, Toddikins?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Steve: Just as well, babe - it was melting!!!
          Todd: As is yours,TP. *Lifts her arm up and licks the juice up that is flowing down it.*
          sigpic
          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Hear those cickets? See those stars? Feel that warm breeze rustling thru the trees? Wanna come down to that grove with me and let me show you how much I missed you, Toddikins?
            PA: Aaw so romantic
            *both Craig and Aurora snuggle closer to PA and start purring to drown out the noise from the crickets*
            PA:

Comment

SW: Here, Michael, you can have the extra. Eddie doesn't need two addictions!!

Eddie: Hey!!
              Dray: Lol...

*Michael happily takes the extra ice lolly, having already finished the first*

Dray: Don't complain to me if you give yourself a headache from too much cold food!

*Michael grins and give Draygon a quick kiss on the cheek*

Dray: Cold!
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post

Dray: Don't complain to me if you give yourself a headache from too much cold food!

Oooh, shivery thrills!!!!

Talking of... wanders off down to grove with Todd to go lie and look at the stars... *sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post

PA: Aaw so sweet I would wave hi but my two boys are like limpets at the moment and I don't have free use of my arms

Comment

Todd: As is yours,TP. *Lifts her arm up and licks the juice up that is flowing down it.*
                    LOL!!! Oooohhh,

OK we're no longer wandering, we're racing each other to get to the grove... diving inhead first and landing in a heap together on that lovely soft, warm moss...

Boy, did I miss Todd!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Craig: You know, TP and Todd are getting rather more than snuggly...
                      Aurora: So can we get more snuggly too?
                      PA:
                      *Craig places PA on the ground and snuggles up close to her, Aurora brings over one of Greg's glowbug lanterns and they all snuggle up, one Wraith either side of their worshipper, and start stroking PA's hair and purring louder.*

Comment

Meanwhile Steve and SW have disappeared in another direction with the same idea.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just as well there are lots of trees and groves and cosy hidden discreet hollows in thos forest, huh? All conveniently covered in soft moss and grass and leaves!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just as well there are lots of trees and groves and cosy hidden discreet hollows in thos forest, huh? All conveniently covered in soft moss and grass and leaves!
                            Eddie: Not fair!! You all left me alone without a worshipper!!
                            sigpic

Comment

PA: Poor Eddie!
                              Craig: Well as long as you don't get too touchy-feely Eddie you can come snuggle PA with us.
                              Aurora: But we'll be keeping an eye on you

Comment

Michael: You know Eddie... I'm sure that I could use a few tips in making a worshipper very happy...

Dray: Sounds like an invitation Eddie...
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X