Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
    You're welcome TP. How is it you're not addicted to the enzyme with all that s&p? *Sees Addict's boys* Yey! More nekkid wraith.

Azrael: Aren't there enough naked wraith?

KM: There are never enough naked wraith. Oh don't frown at me I'm only playing with you.

Azrael: I know. Welcome back HR & co.

KM: *Waves to HR & Queens*
    All will be revealed in my new fanfic - the enzyme isn;t needed
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
      Hi everyone, I'm back. My Queens as well Oh boy, they've sure been keeping me busy! All nights long
      Howdy, HR... just giving your girls advance warning that Todd is around tonight! LOL

*low growl from Todd*

Oh, settle down, babe - come and give me more S&P
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        All will be revealed in my new fanfic - the enzyme isn;t needed
        Oh so is that what Todd's hiding up his sleeve? Other than his stun sticks, obviously.

Oh dear, Todd and the queens around on the same night...

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
          Oh so is that what Todd's hiding up his sleeve? Other than his stun sticks, obviously.

Oh dear, Todd and the queens around on the same night...
          You know me And Todd!

Don;t worry - I;ll keep him suitably distracted
          sigpic

Comment

Addict: Um, Commander, since you are here... *holds up shackles*... would you mind

Tony: Sweetie, he isn't going to spend the whole night growling and breaking shackles just for you.

Addict: Not just me, the entire Worshipper community. It could also be an educational experience for the Wraith. "Shackle Breaking 101, byo shackles".

Tony: *facepalm*

Addict: *to TP* I don't mind him flexing his feeding hand at me... it's just he does it at Wewads all day long. I'm pretty sure, taking into account his facial expression, he has no intention of administering S&P upon Wewads!
            sigpic

Comment

Orb: Yes, please, Shackle Breaking 101!

Bullseye: *sighs* I see where this is going.

Comment

Tony: *tries to break shackles, while growling deliciously*

Addict: I just don't think you've quite got it, lover. The Commander-

Tony: If he can do it, so can I *whacks shackles against the wall*

Edgar: Does the fact I am deriving great pleasure from his pain make me a bad person?
                sigpic

Comment

KM: *Listens to Addicts request* *Flinches as Tony tries to break shackles* >.< Careful! You don't want to damage your feeding hand!

Azrael: *sigh* *Looks at Tony* *facepalm*

Comment

Orb: *clamps shackles on Bullseye's wrist*

Bullseye: I take it I should smash this off now?

Orb: *looks pleadingly at Bullseye* Pleeeeeease? I've been such a great worshipper for the past year. O_O

Bullseye: *looks at Orb for a moment, then turns, snarls, and strikes shackles against metal doors*

*SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH* *BREAK*

Orb: *thunk*

Bullseye: *leans over Orb* I expect to be rewarded for that.

Orb: *gets dragged behind the potted plants while giggling*

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                      Addict: Um, Commander, since you are here... *holds up shackles*... would you mind

Tony: Sweetie, he isn't going to spend the whole night growling and breaking shackles just for you.

Addict: Not just me, the entire Worshipper community. It could also be an educational experience for the Wraith. "Shackle Breaking 101, byo shackles".

Tony: *facepalm*

Addict: *to TP* I don't mind him flexing his feeding hand at me... it's just he does it at Wewads all day long. I'm pretty sure, taking into account his facial expression, he has no intention of administering S&P upon Wewads!
                      Oh my boys do that all the time in my office - they know it pleases me no end! And to be honest, these days I wouldn;t mind in the slightest if they sated their hunger to the fullest - one less wewad in the world sounds good to me!
                      sigpic

Comment

Todd: *makes a grand entrance ensuring all worshippers can see his raised right hand*

TP: *acts as Todd's glamourous assistant and fastens shackle onto Todd's arm, doing little dippy curtseys to beloved Commander in process* Ta da!

Todd: *gives everyone the benefit of a penetrating glare from his glittering yellow eyes, punctuated by a dangerous, long, low growl*

TP: Our beloved Commander will now break his shackles! *sweeps arm toward Todd*

Todd: Gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! *smash* *growl* *smash* *snarl*

TP: *THUNK*

Todd:
                        sigpic

Comment

KM: So many Wewads, so little time. *Watches all the shackle breaking going on* *looks up at Azrael* O_O

Azrael:

KM: O_O

Azrael: Do you really think I'd miss an opportunity to show off my wraithy strength?

KM: *Clamps shackles to Azrael's wrist*

Azrael: *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Smash*

KM:

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            Todd: Gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! *smash* *growl* *smash* *snarl*
                            KM: OMG! *THUNK*

Azrael: I suppose I have to revive you now?

KM: *Opens one eye*

Azrael: *Drags KM behind the potted plants*

Comment

TP: We seem to be getting through quite a lot of shackles here... *steps over growing pile of broken shackles*

STeve: Of course, it will eventually be YOUR turn to wear the shackles

TP: In your dreams!

Steve: Frequently!
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Steve!

Azrael: But worshippers look so good in shackles!

KM: Utshay outabay ethay acklesshay!

Comment

Working...
                                X