Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: Ah, yes it is a bit. I onloy hav eenough to control my drones - I can't read minds!

Steve: Just as well, babe - believe me, you don;t want to know...
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Eddie: Hey, bro!!!! *high fives Astor and joins in the pelvics*
      sigpic

Comment

KM: I took the temporary telepathic treatment for a while, but I never bothered taking the permanent one. There are some things I don't need to overhear. Also, the shear volume of corny hand jokes was killing off my braincells.

Azrael: *Facepalms at the naked & pelvic thrusting wraith*

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
          the shear volume of corny hand jokes was killing off my braincells.
          sigpic

Comment

Azrael: We aren't that bad, surely?

KM: Listen to that 'Nursery rhyme' you just told me about again, then look me in the eye and say that you couldn't possibly have been that bad.

Azrael:

Comment

Addict: *wanders in and does this: at Astor and Eddie*

Tony: *covers her eyes* I don't want them to rob you of your innocence, lover.

Edgar, Stefan and Spike: *laugh manically*

Addict: Excuse me! I am very innocent! *tries to remove Tony's hands so she can keep watching the thrusting*

Tony: Come on pumpkin, into the water we go.

Addict: Fiiine.
              sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *telepathically detects Eddie is being Eddie, Alec is being Alec, and Astor is being Astor and so he leads Orb through some strands of kelp to distract her*

Orb: *thinks the kelp would make a great potted plant effect if it were not for the obvious lack of oxygen*

Bullseye: *reads Orb's mind and takes her to a secret, romantic grotto*

Spoiler:

Comment

Oooooh... that looks like quite an exciting little grotto

Tony: I know of one very similar

Addict: Is it the same one?

Tony:

Addict: There is something seriously wrong with you, Tony. Besides, you know how creeped out I get going cave diving.

Tony: I'll protect you. Come on, let me find you your own little grotto.

Addict: You're a grotto.

Tony: *facepalm* comeback of the year award.

Addict: I have a diving torch and I'm not afraid to cause grievous bodily harm with it

Tony: I love you too! *snatches up diving gear clad Addict and both go off in search of a grotto*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                    Tony: I know of one very similar

Addict: Is it the same one?

Tony, Tony, Tony.

Here you go, a fern grotto:

http://z.about.com/d/gohawaii/1/0/V/...grotto_015.jpg

Comment

Steve: *goes at Tony* You said the L word!!!

TP: This coming from a wraith who asks me to marry him at least 3 times a day...?

Steve: That's all about solo possession, princess - the L word never comes out in public

TP: Reeeally?

Steve: Well, except for your 50th birthday a couple fo years ago *needs a distraction* Talking of, what do you want for your birthday this year, babe, and - oooooh look, dolphins!

TP: *shakes head but watches the dolphins* A Kindle.

Steve: Yes, it is a bit chilly - but no need for kindling, I'll just programme a nice roaring bonfire. Marshmallows?

TP: I said a Kindle! I want a Kindle for my birthday! *facepalm*

Steve: Hmmm, no flowers, choclates, jewellery... you know, nice big diamond ring that says you're mine and only mine...?

TP: No. A Kindle.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Steve: Well, except for your 50th birthday a couple fo years ago *needs a distraction* Talking of, what do you want for your birthday this year, babe, and - oooooh look, dolphins!

TP: *shakes head but watches the dolphins* A Kindle.

Steve: Yes, it is a bit chilly - but no need for kindling, I'll just programme a nice roaring bonfire. Marshmallows?

TP: I said a Kindle! I want a Kindle for my birthday! *facepalm*
                        Addict: Kindles are brilliant - good choice TP. Better yet, with the American dollar being as low as it is, they're super cheap to get.

Tony: *to Steve* The "L" word comes out every now and again, usually when she threatens physical violence
                        sigpic

Comment

KM: Dolphins?! Awesome.

Azrael: *Laughs at Steve's face* Afraid of a word? And you're mocking my aversion to weddings?

KM: Well if that's not the problem why are you so averse to weddings?

Azrael: Their so soppy and sentimental. And un-wraithy. And pointless.

KM: *Goes to swim with the dolphins*

Comment

Steve: *to Az* but it would mean she'd be MINE! She'd belong to me - ONLY me!

Todd: *coughs from behind Steve* I think you;re forgetting something, boy

Steve: Ooops...

Greg & Eddie: LOL! Well, she IS Todd's Pet, after all!

Todd: Indeed. How many times do I have to remind you that she's MINE and you only have her on indefinite loan?

TP: *coughs from behind them all* And how many times do I have to tell you that I don't belong to anyone?

Todd, Steve, Greg and Eddie:

TP: *to Todd* And did you not make me Queen of this hive when you gave it to me for my 50th?

Todd: *gives TP a toothy grin* Indeed I did, my love *mutters under breath* I knew there was a damn good reason I detest queens

TP: So, lets go for skinny then, shall we? I always wanted to swim with dolphins

Eddie and Greg: Yay! We're already nekkid and ready to go!

Todd & Steve: *follow on behind while giving each other sideways glances and low, soft jealous growls*
                            sigpic

Comment

Forgive me while I try not to die laughing at that conversation.

Azrael: *To Steve* Not any more than she already does. Not really.

KM: *Chuckles at Todd and Steve, who look lees than pleased with each other* Eek. Azrael, let's not bring up weddings again.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                TP: So, lets go for skinny then, shall we? I always wanted to swim with dolphins

Eddie and Greg: Yay! We're already nekkid and ready to go!
                                Astor: skinny dipping? *takes off his clothes and jumps in the water*

Leeta: *runs after him*

Alec: why does he bother wearing clothes??
                                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Working...
                                X