Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
    KM: Like we mind! *Watches Tony do his stunner dance*

Azrael: *Covers KM's eyes*

KM: Must we go through this every time?
    Tony: Yes, bro, you should let your Worshipper revel in my sheer Wraith beauty.

Addict: *facepalm* Oh dear Gods. I'm dragging you out of here before you embarrass me further.

Tony: I'm suuuure that's the reason you're dragging me away

Addict: You're just cocky because you're in Riddles

Tony: Main male protagonist

Addict: Todd is the main male protagonist

Tony: We share that position equally.... I've read your plan! You really do love me more than Steve.

Addict: Oh Gods. Have you been into my collection of Romulan ale again?

Tony: You mean the Blue Curacao?

Addict:
    sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO! I'm watching Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory - the Johnny Depp version - and (yes, girls, I haven't seen it before ) there's this scene where he builds an Indian palace out of chocolate and it all melts and they get covered in chocolate... it so made me think of the COH!

Who's up for making new furniture and wall hangings out of chocolate then?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I'm up for that! Chocolate palace time!

Comment

Orb: *goes to the matter converter and creates blocks of chocolate and vats of melted chocolate*

Bullseye: *creates molds for the chocolate walls, furniture, decorations, and so forth* Orb, stop eating all the building materials!

Comment

TP: *carves unmoulded chocolate furniture with wood grain effect*

Steve: *rigs up wide flat screen TV to show the movie* Oooh, whipped cream... whipped with whips... I like th esound of that!

TP: *facepalm * You would! *goes back to adding finishing touches with fizzy bits and sprinkles*
            sigpic

Comment

Azrael: Worshipper, where are you going with my shirt?

KM: Well I wouldn't want you to get chocolate all over your nice clean top. *Innocent smiles and fluttering eyelashes*

Azrael: Oh of course not.

KM: *Starts sculpting patterns into the walls*

Comment

TP: *stops a while to watch the movie* Aaawww, aren't those squirrels soooooo cute

Eddie: LOL! "Don't touch that squirrel's nuts, you'll make him go crazy" LOL!

Steve: Sounds just like you, bro! LOL

Seth: Fortunately, none of our girls are bad nuts!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Steve: Sounds just like you, bro! LOL

Bullseye: *admires the chocolate door archways and support columns*

Orb: *adds chocolate crown moulding to the ceilings*

Comment

TP: *embeds a variety of nuts along the edges of the tables* That looks good

Eddie: Oh boy, we have GOT to get a glass elevator like that

Steve: And we all know why, don't we, bro...?

Eddie: Then we can decree that all worshippers must wear dresses!

TP: Eddie, either help with the building or chow down on this! *shoves bar of fruit and nut into Eddie's mouth*
                    sigpic

Comment

Azrael: *Facepalm*

KM: Eddie! What's to stop us wearing leggings under the dresses though?

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                        Azrael: *Facepalm*

KM: Eddie! What's to stop us wearing leggings under the dresses though?
                        Eddie: *mumbles around a mouthful of chocolate* Spoilsports!

TP: Awwww, that was a sweet movie *dances and sings end music* Willie Wonka, he;s a genuis that just can't be beat!

Steve: Oh, I don't know about that, Princess... *removes t-shirt and smears chest with rich, dark chocolate*

TP: Oh my, I feel a potted plant break coming on...
                        sigpic

Comment

Orb: *sets out vases of flowers made of chocolate marzipan* Eddie, use your talents to make us a special edition manual volume for all things chocolate.

Spoiler:

I haven't seen the movie. Is it any good?

Comment

Eddie: Damned fine idea, Orb! I don't suppose you;d care to assist...? *eyes Bullseye* On second thoughts... no, I better not interrupt TP and Steve behind the potted plants either... *sigh* I wonder if SW's home yet? I;m sure she could use a little R & R... or S&P!

Spoiler:
                            It was certainly weird, but very endearingly so - an unusual and entertaining bit of escapism. And Depp was fab in the part.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *looks innocently at Orb* I got chocolate in my feeding slit.

Orb: Again? You manage to look so innocent when you say that. Come on, let's go behind the chocolate potted plants.

Comment

Steve: Chocolate potted plants??? We better take it easy, Princess, or we'll melt the potted plant...

TP:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X