Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb and Bullseye: *step out from the potted plants, clothing ruffled*

Bullseye: Ellipses are fun...

Orb: Azrael, I hope you helped KM to warm up after throwing her in the pool.

Bullseye: How about the holiday party is the holodeck? I programmed the flying carpets, castles, flying lanterns, romantic lagoons, and all that you asked.

Orb: Huzzah! Help me to change into something more appropriate first. *grabs a dress from the matter converter and (after a while) comes back out from behind the potted plants and onto the holodeck wearing this:

Spoiler:

Comment

*Leeta and the gang come in wearing fairy tale style costumes*

Leeta's queen costume
      Spoiler:

Shadow's big bad wolf costume
      Spoiler:

Astor's kiss the frog costume
      Spoiler:

Alec's tutu
      Spoiler:

Leeta: nice costume Orb!
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Azrael: But of course

KM: Woo! Party! Beautiful dress Orb.

*Goes behing potted plants, comes back some time later dressed like this:
        Spoiler:

*Bursts out laughing at the sight of Alec*

Azrael: ...The heck?

Comment

Orb: *laughs at Astor's and Alec's outfits* Pretty dresses, KM and Leeta!

Bullseye: *to Alec, recognizing only his military boots* On what hive is that a standard uniform? o.O

Orb: *tugs at Bullseye's coat collar to get his attention to the flying carpets*

Bullseye: *sits down on a carpet with Orb and it begins to lift off the ground*

Orb:

Comment

Azrael: Cool, flying carpets!

KM: LOL, if it flies...

Azrael: ...I love it Well yeah. Come on!

KM: Ok, ok. *Hums 'A Whole New World'* Beautiful dress, by the way, Leeta.

Spoiler:

Comment

Alec: *to Bullseye* The hive of Alec. *Alec then sticks his tongue at Azrael. He suddenly does some random pelvic thrusting, while drinking some specialized rum*

Shadow: That's my rum bottle! *grabs the bottle from Alec* Where did you find it?! *growls*

*Leeta and Astor run off together into the romantic lagoon*

Comment

Bullseye: *steers the flying carpet upward* It's Wraith programming, so the carpet is telepathically controlled.

Orb: *reaches into the sky* Chocolate clouds!

Comment

Azrael: *To Bullseye* Thanks, good to know *To Alec* Oh don't get me wrong, It's definitely your style.

KM: *To Orb* Did you say chocolate clouds? *Tries to eat some, but ends up choking when Alec starts doing pelvic thrusts* Ahem! ROFLMAO!

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *drop plastic Easter eggs and jelly beans down on Alec*

Comment

Alec: *jelly beans and eggs hit his head* What the!? ..... *he suddenly feels light headed and passes out*

Shadow:*kicks Alec on the side* I hide that rum bottle for a reason.

Comment

KM: Lightweight.

Azrael: Says you!

KM: *Tries to throw a mini chocolate egg in the air and catch it in her mouth, but it falls down to the ground* Look out below!

Comment

*Leeta and Astor are playing around in the lagoon when a chocolate egg hits her from above*

Leeta: ow!

Comment

KM: Sorry!

Azrael: *Throws and catches several chocolate eggs at once*

KM: *Applauds* Show off.

Comment

Orb: MOAR chocolate!

Bullseye: So be it! *dips the flying carpet down to skim a castle roof and parapet where baskets of candy are sitting around*

Orb: Weeeeee! *grabs the handle of a basket while flying past*

Comment

*Addict and her boys enter, Addict's eyes widen*

DISNEY THEME! *grabs their hands and drags them back to their cruiser to change. They emerge wearing the following*

Addict
                                Spoiler:

Tony
                                Spoiler:

Edgar
                                Spoiler:

Spike
                                Spoiler:

Stefan
                                Spoiler:

Addict: Okay, I may have been saving this costumes for a while now

Tony: *flexes his muscles in the Gaston costume* As a specimen, yes, I'm intiiiiimidating!

Stefan: What have you done, Addict.

Addict: *melts at sight of Stefan Eric...* You. are. so. gorgeous *sigh*

Stefan:

Edgar: And why do I have to be the token villain?

Addict: Tony's a villain... but you chained us to a bed with a dinosaur - that makes you automatically villainous... and sexy EVERYONE! Follow me to the potted plants!

Nice outfits Astor and Alec....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X