Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Titus sees the naked Steve*
    Spoiler:

HR: You OK? You look a little sick
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
      *Titus sees the naked Steve*
      Spoiler:

HR: You OK? You look a little sick
      TP: Meh... he's either cross-eyed or he;s looking at whats-her-name... you know, that one that spent 10,000 underwater under Atlantis... must have been what made her so ugly! I get wrinkly after just an hour in the bath!

Steve: yes, and you still look better, Princess! LOL
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        TP: Meh... he's either cross-eyed or he;s looking at whats-her-name... you know, that one that spent 10,000 underwater under Atlantis... must have been what made her so ugly! I get wrinkly after just an hour in the bath!
        HR: I don't think so. He told me he saw Steve's ankle/thigh tattoo before he went behind a potted plant, then he saw his lunch
        Her name is Taina! Or Tania. I just call her 'darling' and she is not wrinkly, except, you know, down there
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

I bet Leeta enjoys it, though
          Leeta: Oh yes!! *ahem*
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Steve: *tantalisingly pulls kimono up, revealing celtic tattoos winding their way languidly from his ankle to his thigh*

TP: Steve! What;s got into you tonight? You been snacking straight after Eddie and got some of his life force? LOL
            KM: Why is Steve acting like Eddie?

Azrael: You're not the only one who's wondering...

Comment

HR: I don't think so. He told me he saw Steve's ankle/thigh tattoo before he went behind a potted plant, then he saw his lunch
              Her name is Taina! Or Tania. I just call her 'darling' and she is not wrinkly, except, you know, down there
              Steve: *makes gagging and coughing noises* OMG! How do I get rid of that image???

TP: I;m sure I can think of a way

Steve: Time for you and me to make an exit again then, babe

TP: Well, I;m sure not going to stand around and listen to you being insulted, babe *snuggles Steve*

Steve: Well, the puny human certainly can;t do it with the same style that Shaun had
              sigpic

Comment

TP: *snuggles Steve*
                See it all works out good in the end
                My videos
                My art
                sigpic

Comment

KM: Eew. Ok, behave, or I'll throw you out of an airlock!

Azrael: I really don't want to think about queen narky's parts, thanks. Blegh.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                    KM: Eew. Ok, behave, or I'll throw you out of an airlock!

Azrael: I really don't want to think about queen narky's parts, thanks. Blegh.

Steve: *high fives Azrael* I heard you thinking that KM would look sexy in one of these kimonos... swing by my place later; I;m sure I have one that'll fit her
                    sigpic

Comment

HR: Sorry! I've just got a one track mind. Just one gear to go. I blame it on the S n P diz enzymes iz makin me dizzy
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

HR: Sorry! I've just got a one track mind. Just one gear to go. I blame it on the S n P diz enzymes iz makin me dizzy
                        KM:You will be forgiven when you stop insulting Steve, and every other wraith in the room for that matter. You're killing the mood, boy.

Azrael:

KM: Of course, it would help if you weren't insulting him or trying to get him in trouble.

Azrael:

Steve: *high fives Azrael* I heard you thinking that KM would look sexy in one of these kimonos... swing by my place later; I;m sure I have one that'll fit her
                        Azrael: Why thank you.

KM: So wish I hadn't heard that...

Comment

Steve: Why thank you, KM *blows kisses*

TP: We're worshippers, babe - we defend ALL wraith *whispers* Well, all wraith except grumpy queens! LOL

Eddie: I'll cheer 'em all up, babe! *swings hips provocatively*

Seth: *to KM* I think you will look delightful in a kimono, if you don;t mind me saying so
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                            KM:You will be forgiven when you stop insulting Steve, and every other wraith in the room for that matter. You're killing the mood, boy.
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            And for he record, he insulted me first
                            My videos
                            My art
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              You would have been forgiven if you;d left it at that...

Spoiler:
                              And for he record, he insulted me first
                              For the record, Steve calls ALL humans puny... perhaps he's more used to older male humans who can handle it! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

You would have been forgiven if you;d left it at that...

For the record, Steve calls ALL humans puny... perhaps he's more used to older male humans who can handle it! LOL
                                Well alright then
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X