Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Steve: *waggles can of squirty cream in the air* I never leave my pod without one!

TP: And to show no hard feelings to the wraithy ladies... I thought you might like this from way back...
    http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...queen#/d1usw4z
    HR: *to Steve* Me neither and everyone likes Queens
    *To TP* That's a great song
    Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
    KM: He's not even thinking of cookie torture is he?

Azrael: Nope.
    HR: you're right Azrael

I was singing it on the drive home tonight and it made me think of HR and all his queens!
    I feel honored to be in your thoughts
    Steve: Todd, Eddie, Greg... Craig... Shaun.... Chris... how many more...? Why can;t she be rude?
    Is that really what you wanted to ask? I read that word as something else
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

*Addict and her boys enter, carrying platters of various food, including cupcakes with icing pictures of all the Wraith here in the COH*

Addict: Hullo everyone! Long time no see I made the cupcakes!

Tony: *glances toward potted plants* Our tree fern is looking a bit neglected

Addict: We've just entered, surely-?

Tony: As everyone appears to be sleeping or occupied, we might as well fill in some time.

Addict: Fine!
      sigpic

Comment

*Bajka and boys leave potted plants.*

Bajka: Cupcakes! Thanks Addict!

Gregus: Potted plants aren`t a good place for sleep. Why everywhere on a floor is food?

Marek: We didn`t do this.

Bajka: We was behind plants.
        sigpic

Comment

KM: Awesome cupcakes, Addict. They're like little works of art! *Looks at the food eon the floor* ...There's no way our food fight went on that long.

Azrael: Gregus, why are you sleeping behind the potted plants anyway?

Comment

*goes off to find the Queens*
            My videos
            My art
            sigpic

Comment

Addict: Thanks KM! I admit, I spent most of the time drawing little icing pictures on Tony

Tony:

Addict: The mess here seems pretty intense. *turns to Edgar* perhaps you could get Flotsam and Jetsam to help?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                *Addict and her boys enter, carrying platters of various food, including cupcakes with icing pictures of all the Wraith here in the COH*

Addict: Hullo everyone! Long time no see I made the cupcakes!
                Orb: *makes a beeline to pick up the Bullseye cupcake* Thanks, Addict! Very well-done!

Bullseye: No food jokes about this... >_>

Comment

*HR finds Taina walking in a hallway*
                  HR: Hey babe, you're up I see
                  Taina: Yes I am, the others are still resting though *looks over there* Why is there food on the floor?
                  HR: I don't know. Speaking of food, are you hungry?
                  Taina: Always
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

Bajka*to Azrael*: Gregus can sleep everywhere.

Gregus: I like to sleep between flowers and others plants. It`s very relaxing.

Marek: Look out people and Wraith when you will go to garden. You can stumble on sleeping Gregus.

Gregus:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                      Orb: *makes a beeline to pick up the Bullseye cupcake* Thanks, Addict! Very well-done!

Bullseye: No food jokes about this... >_>
                      KM: Spoilsport. How often do the worshippers get to be the ones making the food jokes?

Azrael: * @KM* I'll warn you in advance, worshipper, that any food jokes you make will be made into innuendoes.

KM: Le sigh.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                      Marek: Look out people and Wraith when you will go to garden. You can stumble on sleeping Gregus.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                        Azrael: * @KM* I'll warn you in advance, worshipper, that any food jokes you make will be made into innuendoes.
                        Bullseye: Indeed, human food jokes are very different from Wraith ones.

Orb: You never seem to mind when ideas from Eddie's manuals are involved.

Bullseye: I never said I minded...

Comment

KM:

Azrael: What? Your jokes are just so much more mailable.

KM: ... Anyway. Anyone up fora BBQ on the holodeck?

Comment

TP: BBQ on the beach - at sunset! Yay!!!!

Grouch & Grumble: *start setting up on the beach with lovely cool drinks and fruity nibbles to go with the BBQ*
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

KM: *Hugs Grouch and Grumble for being awesome, then goes to sit and watch the sunset.*

Azrael: *Sits with arms around KM* ...I have a strange sense of deja vu.

KM: Huh, cool.

Comment

Todd: *picks up some steaks with big BBQ fork* What do I do with this, my Pet?

TP: *starts putting meats on the BBQ* Like this, Babe... how about some chicken kebabs too... oh and prawns

Seth: And vegetable kebabs for the vegetarian worshippers
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X