Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betty: Thank you Leeta! We've really been keeping HR busy, poor guy needs a rest soon
    HR: You know trying to satisfy six Wraith Queens ain't the easiest job
    Betty: Kneel
    HR: *sigh* here we go again
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys return from the spa, looking slightly dishevelled but purring happily*

Rhys: *to HR* You must have a stamina like a Wraith to keep six Queens happy.

DS: I bet they keep juicing him up. Like you do with me, honey.

((( 'juicing up' means giving life force, as in the 'Puke' of Suck'N'Puke' ))

Comment

Thanks Rhys, I'll take that as a compliment
        And you're right DS, they just recharge me before next time Those Wraith enzymes really keeps you going for a while!
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
          I can assure you, Betty is happy for other reasons

*snuggles Eddie since Betty won;t be needing him*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Sally just wanted to say
            Spoiler:
            My videos
            My art
            sigpic

Comment

*hides behind Todd*
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Tommy:

Rhys: *ogles Sally's feeding slit*

DS: *covers Rhys's eyes* Hi right back at ya, Sally!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  Rhys: *ogles Sally's feeding slit*

DS: Hi right back at ya, Sally!
                  Sally: Stop that Rhys. Hi DS!
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

KM: Hi Sally Want a napkin? You don't want to mess up that beautiful dress of yours.

Comment

Sally: Thanks I'd love one *gets napkin*
                      Spoiler:
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

*Shawn spots Karl and WS and jumps into the potted plants* *GRROWWWL* hissssSSSS!*

Spoiler:
                        I need more posts SO I CAN CHANGE MY SHAWN ICON !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                          Sally: Stop that Rhys. Hi DS!
                          Rhys: *gulp*

DS: *to Rhys* You'd better be careful. Sally can make kebap of your mind if you annoy her. *to Sally* Sally, if you don't mind me asking. What do use as hair conditioner? I always envy you for your long, silky hair.

Tommy: Can you smell that? All those pheromones in the air since the Queens arrived? They make me... kinda hungry. But not the feeding kind of hunger.
                          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 21 March 2011, 04:40 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Orb: *overhears Tommy while on the way to the massage room* No complaints from me.

Bullseye: *gives an innocent-looking smile as he sits on a table and Orb unfastens his coat*

Comment

Tommy: Well, it wasn't a complaint as such. It just makes me feel a bit... wraithy. Well, more wraithy than usual.

DS: *snuggles up to Tommy and gently traces the outline of a viper pit* If you want to get rid of your overdose of wraithiness I suggest you chase your worshipper around the hive and hunt her down.

Tommy: That will work for sure. You have two minutes headstart. No wait, let's say one minute.

DS: One minute? Give me a chance!

Tommy: Fifty-eight, fifty-seven... Don't waste your time talking. Fifty-five...

DS: *runs off and is soon after followed by Tommy*

Rhys: Hey! You can't leave me here alone.

Tommy: *shouts back* You'll be fine as long as you don't breathe too deeply and don't look at the Queens' handginas!

Comment

Orb: *pours warm oil over Bullseye's back and massages his back and spine*

Bullseye: *makes a sound between a contented sigh and hiss of pleasure*

Comment

Working...
                                X