Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addict: That's a brilliant one Orb!

Tony: He Who Is Unsureth of His Masculinity! and he should be! If he ever really hurts my Addict *does a violent gesture involving the removal of body parts*

Addict: That is so sweet! *hugs Tony* Yes, I had a surprise encounter with him last night. I went to a friend's PhD talk at Port Arthur, and we thought we'd grab dinner afterwards. I didn't know he was working, so when I went into the VC and saw him... I wasn't impressed.
    sigpic

Comment

Orb: I wouldn't be impressed either. I want to know what Leeta's name for him means.

Bullseye: *to Tony* They come up with some fair approximations of Wraith style names, don't they?

Comment

Tony: Indeed

Addict: I am very keen to know what Leeta's name for him means! I hope it's thoroughly abusive.

Tony:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
          Orb: He Who Weareth Pink Shirts?
          Good name!

Comment

TP: *waves to Addict* The boys are sooooo good at distracting us from things that are not good for our health!

Aurel: That's because if you're happy and healthy you taste better!

TP: *tries to scowl at Aurel, but shrieks as...

Todd: *Lifts TP up out of the water and holds her above his head with both arms then lets her plunge into the water*

TP: *splutters and giggles as she surfaces a little less than gracefully* That was fun - again, again!

Todd: *mentally to Tony and Bullseye* You're right, brothers - our girls need to be protected from these puny human males who are not worthy of them. Feel free to meet out whatever justice you feel befits He Who Weareth Pink Shirts!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

The name Wewads is from me typing randomly into my keyboard. LOL!

I thought of Shaun when I read that before I realised we were talking about wewads.

*Leeta cuddles with her 3 dreadlocked cuties*
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Rhys: Now that's an insult if I have ever heard one. I would never wear a pink shirt.

Comment

Tony: I would love to draw that puny human in here and... *flexes feeding hand*

Addict: *pounces on Tony* Wewads the pink shirt wearing puny human would have nothing on you, Tony *snogs Tony*

Edgar: Is it just me, or have I just walked into a soap opera.

Tony: Like you haven't fantasised about feeding on Wewads!

Edgar: Fair point, bro.

*Addict snuggles with her three smooth haired boys *
                  sigpic

Comment

Todd: *continues to frolik in the sea with TP* You see, brothers? Happy worshippers, happy wraith
                    sigpic

Comment

Tony: *purrs* Indeeeed.

Addict: Let's go swimming again!

Tony: Do you mean swimming or swimming?

Addict: That depends on whether or not you can catch me! *runs into the water*
                      sigpic

Comment

Talking of names like He Who Wears Pink Shirts... I was having a short convo with DS on dA about the Legacy names for our boys...

While I will never in a million years come to like the name "Guide" for Todd, I did appreciate that the authors were trying to use a naming system similar to some Native American tribes and I really like the idea of that.

In the convo I suggested that Eddie, instead of being Running Bear, could be known as Running Bare!!! LOL

DS liked that idea so much she thinks we should call him that here in the COH!

Eddie: Woohoo!!! *discards all clothing* I act like I'm called, ladies!!!!

Any other ideas on Native American style names for our boys?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          Talking of names like He Who Wears Pink Shirts... I was having a short convo with DS on dA about the Legacy names for our boys...

While I will never in a million years come to like the name "Guide" for Todd, I did appreciate that the authors were trying to use a naming system similar to some Native American tribes and I really like the idea of that.

In the convo I suggested that Eddie, instead of being Running Bear, could be known as Running Bare!!! LOL

DS liked that idea so much she thinks we should call him that here in the COH!

Eddie: Woohoo!!! *discards all clothing* I act like I'm called, ladies!!!!

Any other ideas on Native American style names for our boys?
                          Lololololol! I like this alot! It also promises things I want to see *unsubtly observes naked Eddie*
                          sigpic

Comment

Todd could be Cunning Fox (which is Todd in old Scots anyway!) and Spike could be Swift Foot (after his panchant for Parkour!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Tony: I could be Big -

Addict: TONY! I don't think that is a native American name.

Tony:
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay for Running Bare!

Comment

Working...
                                X