Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much!

((I suppose the news that Tommy survived in canon has triggered an unsuspected outburst of wraithy happiness in me, pathetic fangirl that I am. ))

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Tommy and Rhys: *in unison* I always tell DS she should worship only me. *Both stop and stare at each other*

DS: You wouldn't think they can be this possessive. After all, they should be used to sharing one female. *cuddles both Tommy and Rhys*
      Steve, Seth & Spike: *start squabbling amoungst each other* SHe likes me best... no me... I think you'll find I;m her favourite...

Greg: *knocks Steve, Seth and Spike's heads together*

((Sneak peek of my next wraithy pic, it's the new version of Glade for New Seasons. I loooove drawing Wraith eyes.))
      Spoiler:

TP: *sigh* Such pretty wraith eyes...

Steve, Seth, SPike AND Greg:

TP: Silly boys! *skips off to worship Steve, Seth, SPike AND Greg* I may be gone a while!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        TP: *sigh* Such pretty wraith eyes...

Steve, Seth, SPike AND Greg:
        I think Glade needs to take up apprenticeship in the potted plants area of the COH.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
          I think Glade needs to take up apprenticeship in the potted plants area of the COH.
          DS: Well, there's no reason why he shouldn't. He could come here and have a sight-seeing tour of the potted plants, guided by a kind worshipper who will point out the most interesting specimens of ferns and palm trees to him.

Tommy: And who will that kind worshipper be?

DS: Um... Dunno? Well, it doesn't have to be me, there are many kind worshippers around.

Rhys: *hasn't been paying attention* Did you mention a sight-seeing tour of the potted plants? I need one - I can hardly recall what that fern over there looks like from the backside.

DS: Same here. Shall we have a look?

Tommy: Count me in.

DS: The first at the fern will get a special prize! *runs off to the fern chased by Tommy and Rhys*

Comment

I just popped in to say that I absolutely love all the Wraithy artwork that has been popping up. DS - you are amazing! I have been admiring TP's avi on facebook the last few days and only just found out it's your handiwork... *mental greens* until I'm able to give you more! I also love your pick of Bajka and her boys... very cute!

I have also been admiring your artwork Leeta!

Ahhhhh! I feel so insignificant surrounded by these talented artists!

*hides behind the bushes with Tony*
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much, Addict! *sends big hugs*

But you're not insignificant at all!

Comment

I guess I'm not insignificant when it comes to writing smutty comments! But as for artistic endeavours, I haven't even gotten around to writing Edgar and Stefan's WWA descriptions, let alone any artwork! I feel like I'm letting my boys down!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Addict *hug*
                  The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Bullseye: *inclines his his toward a potted plant* I think my sensory pits need to be further admired behind a potted plant.

Orb: But, of course.

Bullseye and Orb: *dive behind a potted plant*

Comment

DS: Oh yes, it's fascinating to see all the small differences between our boys. Examining every inch of their faces closely is another form of worship.

Thank you! I looked at your drawing of Bajka and her boys for reference of her dress.

Tommy and Rhys: *in unison* I always tell DS she should worship only me. *Both stop and stare at each other*

DS: You wouldn't think they can be this possessive. After all, they should be used to sharing one female. *cuddles both Tommy and Rhys*

---
                      ((Sneak peek of my next wraithy pic, it's the new version of Glade for New Seasons. I loooove drawing Wraith eyes.))
                      Spoiler:

I love wraith eyes.. this is so beautiful, great work DS!

*Lays in Shaun's lap not feeling well*

Shaun: *kisses WS's head and rubs it*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                        *Lays in Shaun's lap not feeling well*

Shaun: *kisses WS's head and rubs it*
                        TP: *has finished worshipping Steve, Seth, Spike and Greg for a while - they've gone to visit SW - and comes in with Todd and Aurel*

Todd: It's been some time since I last visited the COH... seems much emptier than it used to be...

TP: Time zones and work, my beloved Commander. We can check out the holodeck if you like? *spots WS and Shaun* Oh no! WS is not feeling well!

Aurel: At least Shaun is taking good care of her

Todd: As every wraith should do... a happy worshipper is a productive worshipper.

Aurel: perhaps we should leave them alone... poor WS looks like she needs peace and quiet *tip toes over and leaves Shaun some candles and healing crystals for later*

TP: Let's head to the holodeck for a swim in the sea, then boys. *links arms between Todd and Aurel*

Todd: *voice fading as they walk away* And then after our swim we can indulge in a spot of S&P, don;t you think, my Pet...?
                        sigpic

Comment

*Addict wanders in, finds another empty couch and plops down - soon to be joined by her boys*

Addict:

Tony: It's okay, you'll get over it eventually *hugs Addict*

Addict:

Tony: Addict hasn't been well (again), she's had a busy day and had a surprise encounter with it.

Addict: I was hoping not to see it again for a few weeks at least. Such a freaking dampener on an otherwise good day. *snuggles Tony*

Tony: You'll get over it eventually, my little worshipper.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Bajka, Marek and Gregus join to TP and her boys in holodeck.*
                            sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *walks onto the holodeck with Orb and leads them on beach walk, ankle deep in the water level that varies as the waves come and go one the shore*

Orb: *watches the waves* I've always thought of Give and Take to be like the gentle waves of the sea.

Bullseye:

Orb: But, yet, so Wraithy and impressive at the same time!

Bullseye: That's better. I think.

Comment

Todd: *standing near the shoreline watching TP and Aurel splashing each other in the sea* Good, she'll be of a happier frame of mind when it;s my turn to play
                                *overhears Orb and Bullseye's conversation* That's a very romantically-minded worshipper you have there - no need for embarrassment; they're worth their weight in gold

TP: *waves and shouts from the water* Hi Bajka! Come and join us - bring Gregus and Marek! *waves again* Hi Orb, hi Bullseye! Fancy a swim?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X