Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Tony emerges from potted plants and glares at Shaun*

Tony: I'm with Gregus - put some clothes on you pink haired w-!

Addict: Ah... Tony-kins?

Tony: Yes Addict.

Addict: You kind of forgot something when you emerged from the potted plants. *waves Tony's clothes in front of him*

Tony: *looks down* Oh...

Addict: Get your sexy naked self back behind these potted plants.

Tony: I was just showing everyone what a REAL naked Wraith should look like...

Addict: of course you were...
    sigpic

Comment

Steve: *sits on recliner (dressed in pants and tee shirt) with TP cuddled between his legs as he purrs and strokes her hair*

TP: *leans back against Steve's chest and doesn;t even notice Shaun*

Steve: *wraps arms around TP and thinks to self* I hate it when puny humans upset her, but I sure love it when she needs me
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        *Betua wonders in sets the tray of sugar cookies down an hurries to throw a loin cloth in Shaun's general direction before RF comes in with the milk jug. the cloth land on his face thus defeating the purpose*
        *Shaun notices everyone coming in and puts a red satin pillow over his crotch area* "Oh no no no, that loin cloth is so out of my fashion range my dear" *tosses it*.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
        *Bajka is still with Marek behind potted plants and don`t see naked Shaun. Gregus see Shaun.*

Gregus: What are you doing? Here are ladies! Go and dress up!
        *Points at his pillow*

WS: *sits next to Shaun* I think someone left some crums of food on it.

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        *Tony emerges from potted plants and glares at Shaun*

Tony: I'm with Gregus - put some clothes on you pink haired w-!

*Shaun hisses at Tony* Why don't you put your face on your fugly catfish look a..

Shaun: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ROACH !! ROACH ON MY PILLOW!

WS: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HATE THOSE THINGS KILL IT KILL IT !

*Karl runs in with a broom and smacks the roach on the pillow really hard* DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun: SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!()*@#)(*#(@*#(@*#(*!)*@)#*)@ (!*#!@)(#*(*$*$*$!&$&!@&$&&!@(*$(@)*$(@!$*@)(!*$@(!*$)@(!*$)!*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karl: Oops..
        WS: his um.. was underneath..
        Karl: I know ..

*WS doctors Shaun carrying him to the room*

Shaun:

Comment

Bullseye: *senses a fellow Wraith in distress and runs in, seeing Shaun being carried away* What has happened?!

Orb: *points over at Karl holding the broom*

Bullseye: That explains everything.

Comment

KM: >.< That's gotta hurt. Poor Shaun. Poor roach...

Azrael: Cruel, Karl. Cruel.

Comment

TP: *looks up and suddenly notices Shaun* Shaun, honey... the roach is your distant cousin...

Steve: *carries on hugging and purring for TP* What do you expect from old troutface?

TP: *leans into Steve* Mmmm, that feels good, babe

Steve:
              sigpic

Comment

Azrael: Roaches are tough, there's no way Karl killed it with a broom. Something makes me think Karl already knows that though.

KM: So, how're people today?

Comment

TP: Hi KM. My wraith are taking good care of me How are you?

Steve:

Seth & Spike: *bring coffee and ginger cookies* Help yourselves, girls
                  sigpic

Comment

KM: Glad your boys are taking care of you But of course they would be. *Takes some cookies* Thank you boys. I'm fine. What've you been up to today?

(Love the new avatar TP.)

Comment

Isn't it gorgeous? DS did it and was kind enough to let me use it!

Steve: *blows kisses to DS for cheering up his Princess*

Seth: *hands round more ginger cookies*

Spike: *hands round tea, coffee, and hot chocolate* You give me a kiss, I give you a drink!

Seth:

Spike: What? A fair exchange, I think!

Seth: Hmmm... worth a try... cookies for kisses, girls!
                      sigpic

Comment

KM: Lol! I agree that's a fair trade *Kisses Seth and Spike and runs off with tea and biscuits* Going to have to love you and leave you, college tomorrow. (And I want to maximise sleep time, my frequency of wraithy dreams seem to have sky-rocketed )

Goodnight TP, sweet wraithy dreams!

Comment

TP: What better reason for wanting to snuggle up under the blankets

Steve, Seth & Spike: Sounds like a good idea to us too

TP: I am a bit tired, now you mention it, boys...

Steve: *sweeps TP up and heads for her rooms*

Seth & SPike: *follow behind with trays of hot chocolate and cookies* SHould be enough here for lots of kisses, even with Steve around!

TP: *waves over Steve's shoulder* Night KM, Azrael... sweet dreams
                          sigpic

Comment

*As WS is still attending to Shaun, Karl relaxes on the sofa and turns on the tv with the remote controller*

*click*

Spoiler:

Karl: What the ..

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                              *As WS is still attending to Shaun, Karl relaxes on the sofa and turns on the tv with the remote controller*

*click*

Spoiler:
                              [video=youtube;mkjjfxxJxNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkjjfxxJxNs

Karl: What the ..
                              LMAO!!! that made me smile!

Betua: *looks at Shaun* When did your licence to be on TV? >_>

RF: *claps* though the song could use some tweaking.

Comment

*DS and Tommy come back from their trip behind the potted plants, holding hands and grinning*

DS: *notices Shaun* What happened to him? Is he alright?

Tommy: *looks at the TV* What's that? I don't recall watching that program before but it seems very entertaining.

((I see my Todd avvie! Thanks, TP! ))

Comment

Working...
                                X