Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should defiantly put wraith worshipper down as our religion.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
      That is great! The US census was last year and they must have missed us because of our moving.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
        That is great! The US census was last year and they must have missed us because of our moving.
        I thought the US census didn't ask about religion anyway?

Comment

I thought the US census didn't ask about religion anyway?
          You might be right, I've never seen a census form. There goes that idea for me.

Comment

*Bajka and Marek dissapear behind potted plants.*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Yes, it's the beetroot juice in the icing that makes it pink - Shaun will like it!!! LOL
              *Shaun peeks behind TP's shoulder and looks at the candies helping himself to some then smiles at TP as they show up in his teeth*

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              TP, Steve, Eddie and Greg go racing through the hive corridors as they act out their pirate game...
              *Shaun runs to the room then comes back out dressed in this* -->
              Spoiler:

I am Captain Shaun Hook! *waves his hook around then puts a blue dress on WS and a red bandana on Karl's head*

Swap the deck Smee!

*Karl points a stunner at Shaun* I am NOT Smee!

Shaun: BAD FORM!

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post

Addict: He said he was comfortable enough in his masculinity to wear a pink shirt to dinner... he did not, therefore proving to me that he is not comfortable enough in his masculinity

Edgar: *in normal voice* To cut a long story short, he grabbed his crotch and spoke in a deep voice to try and prove his masculinity.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would definately put myself down as Wraith Worshipper because technically at this rate they are my religion. I can imagine the look on the census officer's face when they see what I put down. They'd probably go ''
                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                  I would definately put myself down as Wraith Worshipper because technically at this rate they are my religion. I can imagine the look on the census officer's face when they see what I put down. They'd probably go ''
                  lol. "I am a devout worshiper of wraith, specifically my wraith"

Censu Taker: ... okay, one check for other...*backs away slowly*

Comment

Lol... my Religion on facebook is Wraith Worshipper. I'm sure it horrifies all my friends who are Christians/ Mormons/ Normal.
                    sigpic

Comment

I could understand that lol. If any of my family were to see wraith besides my sister who loves the vegas wraith, they would be like .."ew why do you like that ugly thing" then Shaun would try to stab them with a fork

Has anyone ever made a wraith cake yet?! we need some to celebrate our wraith religion!

Comment

Mmmmm... my family/friends have a similar reaction to the Wraith. It saddens me.

Making a Wraith cake sounds like fun! I may have to do that on my weekend off.
                        sigpic

Comment

Make a naked wraith cake ! hahah sorry mind went to the gutter.. because sometimes people usually make naked human cakes for some reason. WHY NOT WRAITH?!

Shaun: Or i could jump out of a cake naked

Yes or that

Comment

If Shaun wants to jump out of the cake naked, I will not complain

A naked Wraith cake sounds splendid, but I will be at home with the parents and they may not be so appreciative of said naked Wraith cake (which is good... I get it alllll to myself )
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder if you could get away with saying it is just like one of those green cliche -> aliens and nothing more

Shaun to Addict: Of course you wouldn't complain *kisses addict's hand then sips his wine walking in circles around her*

WS: *Makes some signs*

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                                Lol... my Religion on facebook is Wraith Worshipper. I'm sure it horrifies all my friends who are Christians/ Mormons/ Normal.
                                *Goes to change facebook religion* ( I must point out this implies Christians/ Mormons are not normal )

I'm imagining the look on my parents face when I tell them to write that down.

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                                I could understand that lol. If any of my family were to see wraith besides my sister who loves the vegas wraith, they would be like .."ew why do you like that ugly thing" then Shaun would try to stab them with a fork

Has anyone ever made a wraith cake yet?! we need some to celebrate our wraith religion!

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                                WS: *Makes some signs*

Spoiler:
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X