Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mar: *eats* It's delicious, TP! *gives her box of turkish delights* I found these at the store yesterday. I tried them and like them. Especially the rosewater flavored ones.

Chris: *takes a bite* I love the icing.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's the beetroot juice in the icing that makes it pink - Shaun will like it!!! LOL

I love rosewater Turkish delight... so sticky and yummy Thanks!

Steve's visiting with SW just now. She's not been feeling too good, so Todd and Steve are taking care of her - while I take care of the rets of the boys!

Eddie, Greg, Aurel, Seth, Spike:
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Mar: Oh no! I will make her a homemade chicken soup then. *gets out ingredients while Kenny gets the kitchenware*

Chris: *excited to see his wraith "brothers"* It has been a while, hasn't it?

Mar: *to TP* They must be a lot to handle!
        sigpic

Comment

Aw Kenny, that's good of you - I didn;t know you could cook! Can I help?

Actually, they're a pretty well behaved bunch, considering Eddie is among them! LOL

*Eddie watches Kenny cook while the rest ctahc up with Chris*
          sigpic

Comment

Kenny: Yeah, I'd like that. I have been cooking on and off for the past half century. You can help cut the veggies while I prep the chicken if you want.

Chris: Have you guys had anymore concerts? Gotten any new tattoos?

Mar: That's great they they are being chill now. Maybe they are waiting for spring to officially roll around for that. I know that it is slightly cold where I am at, and no one is outside now! It is like a ghost town!
            sigpic

Comment

*chops veggies for Kenny while chatting to Mar* Where are you again? It's not been too bad here this year (last year's snow was awful - we're not used to that much here ). But spring come s late in Scotland, so they should be on their best behaviour a while and not get frisky until May! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Mar: I'm about 263 miles/423 km south of DC. The funny thing is that last year we hit a record. It actually snowed during Christmas for the first time in over a decade!

Kenny: *finished with the meat and broth* Now all it needs is veggies.
                sigpic

Comment

TP. I'll see you later.

Chris: She has lots of studying to do!

Kenny: I can stay and finish cooking with you though. *puts pepper in soup*

See you later. *hugs*
                  sigpic

Comment

TP: The weather's sure been freaky all over the globe this year

Seth: *nudges TP* Kenny;s waiting

TP: Oops, sorry - too busy yakking! Here you go... *passes colander of chopped, washed veggies to Kenny*
                    sigpic

Comment

It's late here too, Mar, so I;ll just help Kenny finish this off before I go to bed and get one of the boys to take it to SW

Night Mar! Great chatting! *hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

TP, Steve, Eddie and Greg go racing through the hive corridors as they act out their pirate game...

Eddie: ye be mine wench! An' when I catch ye, I be plunderin' yer treasure chest! Arr!

Greg: Not if I get there first, ye scurvy knave!

Steve: *leaps over both Greg and Eddie, grabs TP and a rope and sweeps her up into the rigging, Errol Flynn style* Now, wench, let's be havin' ye in the crow's nest! Arr!
                        sigpic

Comment

KM: Arr, this here pirate stuff be getting everywhere.

Azrael: *facepalm* Can we stop now, please?

KM: Okies

Comment

Orb: *peaks around the hive corridor, expecting to see Gordon, Darrell, or Jean-Luc and gets a big surprise*

Comment

Addict: I half expected to see Johnny Wraith lingering about, what with all this pirate banter.

Tony: *frowns* Is there any reason we're wearing powdered wigs and 18th century navy uniforms?

Addict: *shrugs* I can't speak like a pirate, so we're going to be the East India Company.

Tony: And this has nothing to do with your Cutler Beckett thing?

Addict: Nope. It has something to do with the fact that the only thing I can say in pirate is "ye in for a stoooorm tossed night riggin' Todd's mast!"

Tony: There wasn't a storm last night.

Addict: I was talking about the Commander
                              sigpic

Comment

Steve & Eddie: *look at Tony in his powdered wig and fancy breeches* Call yersels pirates? Ye land lubbers!

Steve: *shows off braided and beaded hair, bare chested pirate shirt and tight breeches*
                                Get thee sels the proper pirate attire, arr!

Eddie: *struts up and down, swishing his cutlass and glaring at everyone with his sexy eyepatch*
                                Or ye be scrubbin' the decks! Arr! *to Steve* Now where be that wench ye stole from me, me matey?

Steve: Oops! I left her in the crow's nest!

TP: *gives a sharp whistle* Oh boys.....

Steve & Eddie: *look up to the main sail to see TP standing there, pirate skirts swept aside to show off thigh high boots*

Eddie: Race ye up the riggin' ye scurvy knave!!!

Steve: Woohoo!

Eddie: Pirate speak, bro... pirate speak...

Steve: Oh yeah... Arr, me matey!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X