Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM: Well at least Shaun can't keep jabbing Steve so long as Steve's looking after TP in another room. I hope she feels better soon though.

Comment

*Addict wanders in, supported by her boys*

Addict: I've been sick the last three days. This is the first time since Wednesday night that I've been able to get out of bed. Hence my lack of GWing.

Tony:

Edgar:

Stefan:

Addict: Has anything exciting been going on?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        *Addict wanders in, supported by her boys*

Addict: I've been sick the last three days. This is the first time since Wednesday night that I've been able to get out of bed. Hence my lack of GWing.

Tony:

Edgar:

Stefan:

Addict: Has anything exciting been going on?
        RF: * jumps up and pulls up a chair for addict looking concerned as Betua helps her boys set her down gently* oh not much just the usual oh and of course free or all sweets with an assortment of teas and hot chocolate.

Comment

*hugs Addict* Hope you feel better soon

Thanks Fifth - you're the best! *helps self to a big comforting mug of hot chocolate with some ginger snaps to dip*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Shaun: Steve may heal but it is a delight torturing him with a fork anyways over and over to no end. *sadistic smile*

Karl: are you taking out your frustrations on Steve from all the times i have beaten you for misbehaving around our worshipper and others?

*Shaun knocks on the door holding a basket full of strawberries and warm chocolate*

Karl: yes... you are..
            *grabs WS to sit in his lap and eats popcorn watching the Shaun & Steve show*

Comment

Steve: I'm busy looking after my poor little Princess just now, but once her spirits have perked up again, you'll be sorry, bro... *looks over with even bigger sadistic smile to Samurai outfit, complete with sword... very, very sharp sword*

TP: You wouldn't!

Steve: *hugs TP tighty* Not if it upsets you, Princess

TP: Oooh, strawberries and hot chocolate... *little smile*

Steve: *sighs and goes over to Shaun and snatches some strawberries and chocolate* Be glad my Princess likes you! *turns to Karl* How do you manage to put up with him, bro?
              sigpic

Comment

Tony: *lays a soft loving kiss on TP's forehead before turning to Steve* How could you let him *points at Shaun* attack you with a fork, bro?

Addict: I suggest you come over here, or you'll be the one getting attacked by a fork, daaaarling.

Tony: *snuggles Addict*
                sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys sneak off to the holodeck and program it for a Himalaya setting*

DS: *takes a deep breath of fresh mountain air* Aaaaah, that's exactly what I need now.

Rhys: I don't know, it's quite cold here, isn't it?

Tommy: Didn't you notice worshippers often want to be warmed?

DS: I'm feeling a bit cold. *hint*hint*

Rhys: *lightbulb* How could I have missed that. *walks over to DS and wraps her up in his embrace*

DS:

Comment

Addict: *ogles with amazement the gorgeous scenery, before donning thick cold weather clothing*

Tony: What part of "Wraith warming Worshipper" don't you get?

Addict: I want to explore, and I can't do that hanging onto you the whole time

Tony: *facepalm* please remind me why I went for the independent one?

Edgar: I believe it has something to do with her appetite for -

Addict: EDGAR! *throws a "iceball" at him*
                    sigpic

Comment

Tommy: *looks at the small, winding pathways criss-crossing the mountains and sighs* Exploring sounds like a very good idea.

DS: There's time for that later.

Tommy: How much later?

DS: After we have enjoyed the tranquility of the scenery and mediated a bit.

Rhys: Meditate? Tell me again, why did I come along? Aren't there equivalents of potted plants anywhere here?

Tommy: I can't meditate up here, it's far too exciting. Besides, there's a heap of yak dung over there and it's quite smelly. I don't know about you but I can't meditate in this stench.

Comment

Stefan: *grimaces at yak dung* This simulation is a little too realistic.

Addict: *from along one of the winding paths* That's why it's so good! Come on!

Tony, Edgar and Stefan: *shiver with cold*

Addict: Put these on! *pulls three bright red down coats out of pack*

Tony: Eergh... Addict hon, you do realise red clashes terribly with our complexion?

Addict: That's why I chose it
                        sigpic

Comment

DS: *snorts with suppressed laughter at Tony, Edgar and Stefan's faces*

Tommy: *to the other Wraith* As far as I know it's a tradition that tourists on earth in the Himalaya are expected to dress in ridiculous bright clothing. This way the bodies are easier to spot and retrieved from the crevasses.

DS: Sweetheart, this was thought to be romantic. Talking of crevasses isn't romantic.

Tommy: Sorry.

Rhys: Bah! We're Wraith. We're natural climbers and don't fall into crevasses!
                          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 07 February 2011, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Bullseye: *leads Orb onto the holodeck*

Orb: Look at all the clouds.

Bullseye: All the better for providing cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              DS: *snorts with suppressed laughter at Tony, Edgar and Stefan's faces*

Tommy: To the other Wraith* As far as I know it's a tradition that tourists on earth in the Himalaya are expected to dress in ridiculous bright clothing. This way the bodies are easier to spot and retrieved from the crevasses.

DS: Sweetheart, this was thought to be romantic. Talking of crevasses isn't romantic.

Tommy: Sorry.

Rhys: Bah! We're Wraith. We're natural climbers and don't fall into crevasses!

Steve: *rushes across to hug DS for making TP laugh*

TP: I hate snow...

Steve: Ah but remember that snowball fight when you got lost in the snow and I had to look for you and when I found you I snuggled you under my coat to warm you up...?

TP: *thinks* It;s soooooooo cold in here...

Steve: *snuggles TP under his coat*
                              sigpic

Comment

DS: Teehee! Thanks for the hug, Steve!

Rhys: *continues to huggle DS to keep her warm* Steve is right, TP. It's so much fun to snuggle up to keep warm.

Tommy: You can snuggle all you like, I want to go exploring now. *kisses DS goodbye and climbs up a steep path*

Comment

Working...
                                X