Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Orb: *grabs fairy cake* Thanks! *to Bullseye* I'll be responsible and save this one for tomorrow.

Bullseye: I've tried a few things already and will surely be repeating some of those. The problem here is accidentally too much Wraith enzyme.
    Aurora: *to PA* See, that's what sensible people do
    PA: What? *looks all innocent as she stuffs another cake into her mouth*
    Aurora:

Craig: *to Bullseye* Ah, the joys of having a Worshipper... once you get past the 'being responsible for their welfare' part
    Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
    Bajka: Noooo

Gregus: Don`t worry Craig. If not yours cakes, that others cakes. They both can found sweets everywhere.
    Lol
    Craig: How about carrot cake? That's (almost) healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      DS: *indicates the cheeky Wraith all around* What are they like? I'm going to think of some kind of 'payment' for that, for sure. *to Rhys* You. Wraith. Worship me.

Rhys:

DS:

Tommy: What are you all like? I'm glad we have Gregus here to watch over us all.
      Craig: *to Rhys* Once in a while a real Wraith has to learn to take orders from his female
      Aurora: *to Tommy* Indeed, thank goodness for the more sensible Wraith among us

Comment

Gregus: Don`t worry Craig. If not yours cakes, that others cakes. They both can found sweets everywhere.
        Bullseye: I still say they have chocolate-detecting sensory pits there are hiding. *spins a large Wraith silk jump rope and summons a drone over to hold the other end of it with him*

Orb: *happily jumps and skips through the jump rope*

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
          Craig: *to Bullseye* Ah, the joys of having a Worshipper... once you get past the 'being responsible for their welfare' part

Orb: *to Craig: Yes, that is healthy!

Bullseye: *to Orb* *to Craig* Yes, it is harder to protect a hyper worshipper, although I have to take the blame for this.

Orb: *speaks rapidly while jumping rope* What are the odds that we are attacked here? Besides, look how high up I can jump now. If anything, I could run and jump more quickly and that would be helpful.

Comment

Orb: *to Craig: Yes, that is healthy!

Bullseye: *to Orb* *to Craig* Yes, it is harder to protect a hyper worshipper, although I have to take the blame for this.

Orb: *speaks rapidly while jumping rope* What are the odds that we are attacked here? Besides, look how high up I can jump now. If anything, I could run and jump more quickly and that would be helpful.
            Craig: Lol, well if you enzymed her up too much that's your fault, I can only take the blame for the sugar

PA: *snuggles up with Aurora on a couch and watches Orb skipping*

Comment

Gregus: Sometimes I make oat cakes and next I found them in garden.

Bajka: Birds wants too eat.
              sigpic

Comment

Craig: Lol, well if you enzymed her up too much that's your fault, I can only take the blame for the sugar

PA: *snuggles up with Aurora on a couch and watches Orb skipping*
                Bullseye: Indeed, it was an accident and now I have to deal with the consequences.

Orb: *jumps rope using her arms while in a handstand* I've always wanted to be able to do this!

Comment

LOL
                  Craig: PA likes to feed the birds too, but she'd never give up my cakes to them
                  Aurora: That's because cakes are sweet, oat cakes aren't
                  Bullseye: Indeed, it was an accident and now I have to deal with the consequences.

Orb: *jumps rope using her arms while in a handstand* I've always wanted to be able to do this!
                  Aurora: I'm sure you'll find a way to wear her out later *puts his arm around PA*
                  Craig: *watching Orb* Blimey, how much did you give her, Bullseye?

Comment

Orb: I would eat those.

Comment

KM: That's pretty cool!

Azrael: No, I am not purposely making you hyper.

Comment

Craig: *watching Orb* Blimey, how much did you give her, Bullseye?
                        Bullseye: I don't know. *summons another drone to hold the other end of the rope and jumps in next to Orb* I might as well have fun with this.

Orb: There is a Tau'ri expression: If you can't beat them, join them!

Comment

Rhys: *telepathically to Bullseye* Do you want to know what you can do with a hyper worshipper? I have some experience with over-enzyming and a great way to deal with it is going to Gabriel and get a Harkness clone. The only way to keep up with a hyper worshipper is to become a super-charged Wraith. You'd be in for an amazing rollercoaster ride of fun.

Comment

Carrot cake?? I love carrot cake especially with frosting on top.

*nearly slips on the chocolate puddle beneath her*

I think I'm going to wash up. o_o
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Tommy: Those humans don't appreciate a healthy diet.

DS: But I would eat oat cakes!

Comment

Bullseye: I don't know. *summons another drone to hold the other end of the rope and jumps in next to Orb* I might as well have fun with this.

Orb: There is a Tau'ri expression: If you can't beat them, join them!
                                Craig: Lol

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                                Carrot cake?? I love carrot cake especially with frosting on top.

*nearly slips on the chocolate puddle beneath her*

I think I'm going to wash up. o_o
                                Craig: *makes a mental note to bring carrot cake next time*

Comment

Working...
                                X