Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Bajka and Marek giggles too*

Gregus*to Leeta and her boys*: Are you ok?
    sigpic

Comment

*Leeta gets up rubbing her back.*

Leeta: *to Gregus* Yes I am ok...Ow....I think. Thanks for asking.

*Bobb snarls at Alec*

Alec: What are you snarling at me for?

Leeta: Don't be angry Bobb. It's ok. *hugs all her boys except for Owen who is going up and down the slide.* I think he is enjoying himself.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*A thunderous noise approaches*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

... And DS, Tommy and Rhys tumble out of their slide in a pile*

DS: Yay! Once again?

Tommy: Yes!

Rhys: Um.. no, I don't think so. *jumps up and runs before he can get kidnapped again*

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *watch and laugh as Wraith and worshipper pile-ups tumble to the bottoms of the slides*

Bullseye: *picks up a large blanket to slide down on*

Orb: *stands behind Bullseye and grabs his around his neck*

Bullseye: *takes a flying leap forward, with the blanket under him and Orb on top of him, and they slide down the spiral slide, face-first and on their bellies*

Orb:

Comment

Marek: Come Bajka!

Bajka: But don`t push me!

Marek: Ok!

Gregus: I think I will go to walk.
            sigpic

Comment

TP:*comes in with Steve and Seth and watches everyone laughing and playing on the slides for a while*

Steve: Want to join in?

TP: *shrugs*

Seth: *to Steve* She's fretting over her job interview next week

Steve: *to TP* We can help you prepare, babe

Seth: You can practice your presentation on us

TP: Great idea, boys *hugs STeve and Seth and gathers up papers*

TP, Steve and Seth: *wander off to a warm wild flower meadow to practice and relax*
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

KM: *Waves to TP* I'm sure you have nothing to fret about What's your presentation about?

Azrael: *Laughing at all the wraith/worshipper pileups and Bobb snarling at Alec* Ah, times like this I'm glad you haven't adopt another wraith.

KM: That's a hint, isn't it?

Comment

TP: *lets STeve and Seth take over researching* *waves to KM* The presentation question is: "How would you, as Production Editor improve the reader experience of [mag name] and so encourage repeat purchase?"
                  I've put it together with mock-up boards and charts and stuff, so I'm happy I know what I;m talking about, but...

Seth: SHe gets nervous about these things, poor baby *snuggles TP*

Steve: But it doesn't matter whether she gets the job or not, cos she'll always be the best ever worshipper to me *snuggles TP*

TP: Aaw, shucks, boys *waves again* How you doing KM?
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Addict, Tony, Edgar and Stefan wander in*

Addict: YAY! I'm here when everyone else is!!!

Edgar: You're meant to be cleaning the houses, honey.

Addict: *shrugs* They owe me one... I'm allowing myself a rather tasty break after the rushed tour I just did.

Tony: *tackles Addict*

Addict: Yaaaaaay! Goodmorning/night everyone!
                    sigpic

Comment

KM: *Waves to Addict* Cleaning houses? TP, when you can wrap several commanders around your little finger, you can do anything I'm fine, Worried I may have made a mistake in inviting friend of mine to a party with me next Friday, because it's an 18th, and she's a lot more interested in alcohol than I am but she's the only person I know who'll be allowed out late enough, and I'd rather not be the only year 12 there

Comment

Addict: Ahhhhh, that sounds nasty KM! I am not super keen on alcohol (I drink Moscato wine for crying out loud - which is glorified grape juice), so I feel your pain. As for cleaning houses, as part of the Commandant's shift, I have to clean all the houses around the site for the next hour. However, I wasn't meant to be doing this shift... Sue rung me up 25 mins before it started (waking me from sleep, lol), to ask me to do it. Being efficient, I got here right on time and now I'm in everyone's good books. I'm allowed some GW time

Edgar: Excuses excuses.

Addict: *tackles Edgar*
                        sigpic

Comment

Leeta: Addict! *glomps addict*
                          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Addict: LEEEEEETA! Long time no see
                            sigpic

Comment

KM: I literally have 3 alcoholic drinks I really like. All three are super expensive. And I'm under-age (as is my friend) so in all honesty we shouldn't be drinking anyway. But she will. Nice job at being efficient, may your house cleaning be swift to maximise GW time

((@ Leeta: Once again, loving the emotes. Where are you finding these things.))

Comment

Addict: I am taking my laptop up to the Commandants house with me, so I should be able to GW up there. It's just a matter of getting out of cleaning the houses. I'm particularly amused after hearing Todd had to clear up nasty vomit in the Parsonage a few years back. MWA HA HA HA HA HA! Take that!

Tony: From besotted to bitter. I love you little Addict.

Addict
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X