Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullseye: *to Leeta* Of course, there are multiple slides so that no one has to wait in line. *to Johnny* The rest of us have to use those slides, you know.

Orb: Don't make us hide your rum.

Comment

Leeta: I think it's best that everyone carries their own bottle of disinfectant spray.

Johnny: *yelling from the bottom of the slide* Oi! What are you trying to say?

Alec: *telepathically* She's trying to say that you're nasty.

*Leeta & Bobb go down the slide*

Alec: hey wait!
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Bullseye: *teleports Orb to the mountain slide and grabs a blue sled* You sit in the front of the sled and I will wrap my arms around you.

Orb: With your feeding hand in a conveniently-placed location, I see.

Bullseye: Maybe. Well, off we go! *releases the sled and their hair flies gently back in the breeze as they slide down*

Comment

*Bajka and boys join to fun. Bajka and Marek sit down to one slide, Gregus sit down alone.*

Marek*to Gregus*: Let`s have a race!
          sigpic

Comment

Orb: Cool, a race! I think Bajka and Marek will work together and win.

Bullseye: I don't know; they are up against Gregus!

Comment

Gregus: They together weight almost one ton. I will win!

Bajka: What?

Marek: Bajka, get out!
              sigpic

Comment

Orb: *cheers for Bajka and Marek*

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys join the fun on the holodeck*

DS: Weeee! I love slides! *takes a big leap and slides down on her belly* Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Tommy: Oi! Wait for us! *jumps into the neighboring slide and tries to catch up on DS*

Comment

Addict: Oooooooh! Slides! *gets into a trolley thing with Tony*

Tony: Be ready to watch out for black magicians

*both laugh so hard that they push themselves down the slide, laughing as they go*
                    sigpic

Comment

* Bajka and Marek quickly started, Gregus join to them. They was almost together on the end. Near end Marek push Bajka forward. Bajka slips down and was first on meta. *

Bajka: What are you doing, Marek!

Marek: We won! We won!

Bajka: Hurra!!!

Gregus: You`re crazy, Marek. Congrats!
                      sigpic

Comment

KM: Dirty tactics, Marek

Azrael: Well, are we just going to stand here watching them or are we going to join in? *Does not wait for an answer before wrapping his arms around KM and taking a running jump down the slide*

KM: Eek!

Comment

Orb: *gasps at Marek pushing Bajka forward and then cheers when their winning is declared* Go, Bajka and Marek! *high fives-them*

Bullseye: *watches DS slide down on her belly* I want to do that next! *teleports with Orb to the top of a spiral slide*

Comment

*meanwhile Addict and Tony are still laughing at the bottom of the slide*

Tony: Oh, that never gets old.

Stefan:

Edgar: *facepalm*
                            sigpic

Comment

*About half way down the slide Bobb sticks out his foot to stop him from sliding. Leeta slides right into him but they hold in place. He gives her a wicked grin.*

Leeta: Why are we sitting in the middle of the slide?

Bobb: Do you need to ask?

Leeta: That was a silly question wasn't it.

*She moves closer to Bobb while he turns around still putting pressure on his hands and feet against the slide walls so they don't slide down. Suddenly they hear someone coming down the slide.*

Alec: Leeta!! *He is going down too fast and goes right into Leeta and Bobb causing all of them to go down the slide. They fly out of the slide as a pile. A few seconds later Owen lands on top of Alec as he is getting up.*

Alec:

Owen: Sorry about that. That was fun! I think I'm going on it again! *teleports to the top*

Bobb: *to Alec* You idiot!
                              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

DS: *giggles at Leeta's pile of Wraith* I hope you're all okay.

Tommy: come on, we make our own pile! *grabs DS's hand and Rhys's arm before he has time to run and teleports them all to the top of the slides*

Rhys:

Comment

Working...
                                X