Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    *Craig races over to SW, mumbling something about showing PA he can do without her*
    SW offers Craig one of PA's fairy cakes and lets him lick her fingers.

Eddie: Hey, you don't let me do that.

SW: The way you gobble these things, I wouldn't have any fingers left.
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      SW offers Craig one of PA's fairy cakes and lets him lick her fingers.

Eddie: Hey, you don't let me do that.

SW: The way you gobble these things, I wouldn't have any fingers left.
      *Craig licks some of the icing off SW's fingers* Not like licking it off PA's fingers though What's wrong with me? Why am I so down she's not with me? SW help!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Rhys: Did someone mention Suck'n'puke?
        You've got a lot to answer for Rhys! Steve and Greg never thought of it till they saw you doing it all the time!

Steve & Greg: Yes we did - it just took us that long to persuade you to let us, TP!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Craig races over to SW, mumbling something about showing PA he can do without her*
          *Craig licks some of the icing off SW's fingers* Not like licking it off PA's fingers though What's wrong with me? Why am I so down she's not with me? SW help!
          SW: That's because she's your fav!! *strokes Craigs hair* YOU just aren't as wild as someone like Eddie. Sometimes I don't think he cares who he's with as long as he's with someone!!

Eddie:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            You've got a lot to answer for Rhys! Steve and Greg never thought of it till they saw you doing it all the time!

Steve & Greg: Yes we did - it just took us that long to persuade you to let us, TP!
            Rhys: What? You can't blame me for being a Wraith. Where's my worshipper anyway?

DS: I'm here, honey.

Rhys: Ah. O-kay!

DS:

Rhys: I didn't know Greg was into that game too though.

Comment

SW: That's because she's your fav!! *strokes Craigs hair* YOU just aren't as wild as someone like Eddie. Sometimes I don't think he cares who he's with as long as he's with someone!!

Eddie:
              Craig: *enjoying some fuss from SW* But...but she's a human and I know I've bonded with her but... huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Rhys: What? You can't blame me for being a Wraith. Where's my worshipper anyway?

DS: I'm here, honey.

Rhys: Ah. O-kay!

DS:

Rhys: I didn't know Greg was into that game too though.
                TP: Hmm... can't blame Rhys for that one - I think it was Steve who got Greg into it!

Steve: *whistles innocently*

Greg: Oh yeah, it was Steve! He said if I thought feeding on drones was a rush I shoudl try suck'n'puke with my fav worshipper What? He was rigth TP - you're delicious!!!

TP:
                sigpic

Comment

Craig: *enjoying some fuss from SW* But...but she's a human and I know I've bonded with her but... huh?
                  SW: *thiinks to self "gads, another Steve!! Can't admit he loves a human!"*

SW: Steve, why don't you explain the human/wraith conneciton to him.

Steve takes Craig aside for a wraith to wraith discussion.
                  sigpic

Comment

TP: Hmm... can't blame Rhys for that one - I think it was Steve who got Greg into it!

Steve: *whistles innocently*

Greg: Oh yeah, it was Steve! He said if I thought feeding on drones was a rush I shoudl try suck'n'puke with my fav worshipper What? He was rigth TP - you're delicious!!!

TP:
                    Rhys: I always knew Steve has taste and is a refined Wraith.

DS *weak*: Errrrr..... could you now reverse, please?

Comment

SW: *thiinks to self "gads, another Steve!! Can't admit he loves a human!"*

SW: Steve, why don't you explain the human/wraith conneciton to him.

Steve takes Craig aside for a wraith to wraith discussion.
                      Craig: But I don't love her! I don't, Aurora does, but I'm me, I'm Craig; flirty Craig who pinches TP's bum...

Comment

Steve: Hey, I got over that a while back, bro! Todd told me it's not common but it happens... he said "You're not the first and you certainly won't be the last" Looks like he was right about that bit anyway!
                        *whispers* It's ok to love a human, honestly
                        sigpic

Comment

Steve: Hey, I got over that a while back, bro! Todd told me it's not common but it happens... he said "You're not the first and you certainly won't be the last" Looks like he was right about that bit anyway!
                          *whispers* It's ok to love a human, honestly
                          Craig: But like I just said, I'm flirty Craig! And...would she want me? She's got Aurora for that... I need a hug TP this stuff's hurting my head Er, am I allowed one Steve?

Comment

Craig: But I don't love her! I don't, Aurora does, but I'm me, I'm Craig; flirty Craig who pinches TP's bum...
                            Steve: Ok Craig, listen up! TP is mine but she likes to play and it makes her happy, so it;s ok to pinch her bum if she likes it! If she doesnlt like it of course, I;d have to kill you!

TP: I like it - it;s ok Craig.... Steve!

Steve: There ya go, bro - you can pinch TP's bum and still love PA! Great ain't it???
                            sigpic

Comment

Eddie: Then why are you all bummed out!! IF you were really flirty like me, who also pinched PA"s bum (and you freaked out as well about that), then you wouldn't be upset. You'd be chillin!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Eddie: Then why are you all bummed out!! IF you were really flirty like me, who also pinched PA"s bum (and you freaked out as well about that), then you wouldn't be upset. You'd be chillin!!
                                Craig: Oh great, I've gone soft, thanks a bunch PA!

Comment

Working...
                                X