Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see it now. AWWWW!
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
      Right click it and open the picture in a new window/tab. I had to do that.
      Thanks, KM.

Comment

I love you, food... aaawww that is sooooooo sweet *snuggles Steve*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Mar: Hello. *tosses rose petals at all the worshippers and wraiths*

*looks throught missed posts*

Ack! I don't have any more wraith to drag behind potted plants. *remembers Kenny's cruiser commander* Hm...

Chris: You haven't even named him yet...such a bad worshipper.

Mar:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            COH cat pictures:

Spoiler:

Bullseye and Orb tangled in hammock:

Any Wraith and worshipper:

Aww, Look at kitty Orb & Bullseye

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
            Mar: Hello. *tosses rose petals at all the worshippers and wraiths*
            *Shaun fixes his messy hair walking out from behind the potted plants and models with his Pimp cane strutting through the rose petals in a seductive entrance* Why hello there food.. I MEAN worshipper

Spoiler:
            Last edited by WraithSlave; 10 January 2011, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Betua: guess who made cookies?

RF: Fifth?

Betua: Luckily, no. he has no taste in food for obvious reasons. ANYWAY I made chocolate caramel cookies with sea salt!
              Spoiler:
              http://lh6.ggpht.com/_p2e6hOoktxs/TL...alt%5B4%5D.jpg
              sorry tried to put a piccie but for some reason its failing to save the pic >_<

Comment

Oooooh! Steve made me a caramel tart with sea salt once - he said it's all the rage just now (Steve: ) and it was delicious - the salt seems to bring out the caramel yumminess
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: *puts a book marker in the Wraith/worshipper novel she is reading, grabs a chocolate caramel cookie with sea salt, and sits back down next to Bullseye*

Bullseye: *looks up from his work on their Wraithtech MP3 player that will upgrade it to a camera and mini computer* Anything exciting in that book you are reading?

Orb: Well, there is a part where the Wraith wants his worshipper to *whispers rest in Bullseye's ear* and then, they *more whispering*

Bullseye: *picks up Orb and carries her behind a potted plant*

Comment

[QUOTE=WraithSlave;12238859
                    *Shaun fixes his messy hair walking out from behind the potted plants and models with his Pimp cane strutting through the rose petals in a seductive entrance* Why hello there food.. I MEAN worshipper

[url]http://www.medievalgothicshop.com/members/697428/uploaded/WS6.jpgQUOTE][/url]

Mar: *poses* Oooh...pimp cane, wait! Food? *reminds self not to wear cake icing scented lotion around Shaun* Protect me Chris!

Chris: *doubles over* Well, I told you not to buy it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Addict: Cake icing scented perfume? Yum! I should get some of that.

Tony: Please do!

Addict: *picks up the book Orb had been reading before heading behind the pot plants* WOAH!?! Is that even possible? *shows it to Tony*

Tony: Anything is possible when you're with a skilled Wraith.

Addict:

Tony: *scoops Addict up and carries her behind the pot plants*
                      sigpic

Comment

( I love your John Druitt sigs and avis!)

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                          Betua: guess who made cookies?

RF: Fifth?

Betua: Luckily, no. he has no taste in food for obvious reasons. ANYWAY I made chocolate caramel cookies with sea salt!
                          Spoiler:
                          http://lh6.ggpht.com/_p2e6hOoktxs/TL...alt%5B4%5D.jpg
                          sorry tried to put a piccie but for some reason its failing to save the pic >_<
                          WS: OOOoo! Do you have any White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies?

[QUOTE=Mariellelita;12241301]
                          Originally posted by WraithSlave;12238859
                          *Shaun fixes his messy hair walking out from behind the potted plants and models with his Pimp cane strutting through the rose petals in a seductive entrance* Why hello there food.. I MEAN worshipper :D

[url
                          http://www.medievalgothicshop.com/members/697428/uploaded/WS6.jpgQUOTE][/url]

Mar: *poses* Oooh...pimp cane, wait! Food? *reminds self not to wear cake icing scented lotion around Shaun* Protect me Chris!

Chris: *doubles over* Well, I told you not to buy it!
                          *Shaun looks at Chris* "Well you do know that all worshipper's weaknesses are basically Wraith and some sort of chocolate.

*Holds up a french vanilla chocolate ball and whistles*
                          Spoiler:

*WS darts over to Shaun and he drops it in her mouth*

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                            ( I love your John Druitt sigs and avis!)
                            Thanks To me he epitomises human sexiness. Of course, he doesn't compare with our Wraith boys

Addict: *tackles Tony while oggling the vanilla balls*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                              Addict: *picks up the book Orb had been reading before heading behind the pot plants* WOAH!?! Is that even possible? *shows it to Tony*

Tony: Anything is possible when you're with a skilled Wraith.
                              Orb: Bullseye is most certainly a skilled Wraith.

Bullseye:

Comment

Bajka: I know when I must come here. Sweets! Thanks Betua, thanks Shaun!

*Bajka takes some chocolate caramel cookies and a french vanilla chocolate balls for her and boys.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X