Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris: Well, it is very complicated. Mar has a new job, so we had to travel a lot. I have learned many new languages because of it. And, I ended up coming up with more gadgets.

Mar: They are very amazing. I've never seen anything like them. *dunks cookie in milk and looks around at all the wraithie boys* So pretty...er, handsome!
    sigpic

Comment

TP: *to Mar* Mmmmm, there are lots of pretty new wraith in the COH these days - what's your new job? Do you travel as part of your job? *gazes adoringly at Chris* Several languages? Oooh, you're so clever Do you know any Japanese? My son is living in Japan now.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Mar: It's in business. Nothing too exciting. Basically, just going around trying to find new markets for the company to enter. It's going to be temporary though. I'm jealous at Chris's language skills. I think wraith learn them faster than wraith. He learned spanish under a year!

Chris: Actually, I do. It was kind odd having to learn 3 sets of "alphabets" though. I could teach it to you sometime if you'd like.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, that sounds amazing, Mar - and it sounds pretty exciting to me. But then, a lot of folks think being a magazine editor is exciting and it ain't!
          Oooh, Chris that would be wonderful - arigatou My son is quite fluent already after only 5 months.

Steve: *comes back from posing* Hey, bro, good to see you again *hi fives Chris* I;m afraid I;m going to have to take TP away now, though - it's past her bedtime...

TP: *yawns* He's right, Mar - I;m gonna have to head off now. It was great to see you and hope to see you here again soon *hugs* Night, Mar, night Chris.

Steve: *sweeps into a bow and kisses Mar's hand before sweeping TP up into his arms and carrying her off to her rooms*
          sigpic

Comment

Five months? Well, then, maybe it is just me. I have taken spanish classes since hs and still can't speak basic conversation spanish.

Night TP. Night Steve.

Chris: Night you two! *waves*
            sigpic

Comment

I'm useless at languages - it would take me years to learn!

TP: *waves sleepily over Steve's shoulder* Night, night!
              sigpic

Comment

*Shaun ignores Steve's suggestion and keeps sipping his wine*

WS: *to Shaun* Try not to cross your legs darling.
                *waves goodnight to TP and Steve as they go to bed* There finished

*Shaun gets up and walks over to WS* Let me see it...

Shaun: WE ARE NAKED !!!! WHY ARE WE NAKED?????

*WS giggles*

Shaun: WHY is his ..... stunner near my FACE!!!

Thats it where is Karl with his paddle?! *Looks around and spots Leeta drawing secretly behind a corner then marches over towards her* What do we have here?!! Another one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                  *waves back* I'm glad the names are similar, b/c I would be lost if I had more names to remember!
                  Bullseye: Having AU pod brothers around has been working out well. The worshippers can easily tell everyone apart.

Orb: The personalities are similar, but still different and memorable.

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                  *WS to everyone* I'm trying to draw my darling Shaun I've never drawn a wraith picture before and he is the perfect model If he will stay still..
                  Orb: That sounds wonderful, WS. Drawing Bullseye is always an enjoyable activity for me. Our Wraithy boys are so inspirational. *hugs Bullseye*

Bullseye:

Karl: If it is then we all know who is the top and who is the bottom right now.
                  Shaun: *spits out his wine*

Orb: *grabs some of TP's cookies*

*WS giggles*

Thats it where is Karl with his paddle?! *Looks around and spots Leeta drawing secretly behind a corner then marches over towards her* What do we have here?!! Another one!
                  Orb: *giggles at the drawings and ducks in Bullseye's arms*

Bullseye:

Comment

Betua: well, thats enough socializing for one day. *romantically carries RF behind the potted plants*

Comment

*Shaun ignores Steve's suggestion and keeps sipping his wine*

WS: *to Shaun* Try not to cross your legs darling.
                      *waves goodnight to TP and Steve as they go to bed* There finished

*Shaun gets up and walks over to WS* Let me see it...

*WS giggles*

ROFL! Beautiful! *begins sketching her own picture of Steve and Shaun*

Tony: *pokes head over Addict's shoulder* As far as I know, there are no shackles in the room.

Addict: The shackles are metaphorical.

Tony: Metaphorical for what? The fact I have the most perverted Worshipper of all time?

Addict:
                      sigpic

Comment

*RF and Betua emerge from the potted plants just in time to catch the exchange between Addict and Tony*

Betua: ah! but, Tony, that is Magical Metaphorical paper that makes things real!!

*suddenly chain appear*

RF: O_O

Betua: O_O

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                          Tony: *pokes head over Addict's shoulder* As far as I know, there are no shackles in the room.
                          Orb: *more giggling*

Bullseye: *facepalm*

Comment

*Rhys has fallen asleep on the recliner while DS feeds bits of chocolate to Tommy by putting the chocolate in her mouth first*

Similar to this:
                            Spoiler:
                            only less PG

Comment

I swear I'm not drawing you and Steve kissing! I mean....uh....uh... *throws paper at Shaun and hides behind Bobb*

*giggles from behind him as she takes out the other drawing she made of Shaun & Steve.*

hehe!
                              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Orb: *runs over to see Leeta's pictures and spots DS and Tommy* Awwww, that is sooooo cute!

Bullseye: *to Orb* You are hyper again today. All that excess energy can be put to better uses...

Comment

Working...
                                X