Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betua: *smiles smugly as he enters holding a huge tray of very fresh cookies* Sugar for the worshipers!

RF: *runs in snurchs a couple and happily munches* SUGAR RUSH!!! hehehehehehehe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
      *Karls advice to Steve*
      ALL BAD WORSHIPPERS MUST BE SPANKED!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        Betua: *smiles smugly as he enters holding a huge tray of very fresh cookies* Sugar for the worshipers!

RF: *runs in snurchs a couple and happily munches* SUGAR RUSH!!! hehehehehehehe!!!
        Orb: *grabs a cookie* Thanks, Betua!

Bullseye: *massages Orb's feet while she eats the cookie*

Orb: Awwwww, thanks, Bullseye!

Comment

Betua: I am always happy to show off my sweet craft to all who want it!!

RF: *suddenly feels urge to give Betua a message with the handy Patchouli massage oil she always carries around*

Betua: and the rewards are well worth it.. * purrs happily as she works on his back*

Comment

*Karls advice to Steve*

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

*Karls advice to Steve*

Spoiler:

Comment

*Karls advice to Steve*

Spoiler:

WS:
                Steve: *to Karl* Tried that, bro - she likes it too much! However, I'm not exactly gutted - it;s now part of our regular games repertoire
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Betua: I am always happy to show off my sweet craft to all who want it!!

RF: *suddenly feels urge to give Betua a message with the handy Patchouli massage oil she always carries around*

Betua: and the rewards are well worth it.. * purrs happily as she works on his back*
                  TP: *winks at Betua* ANd aren't you sweet, babe

Steve: *brandishes paddle*

TP: Promises, promises...

Todd: TP! Naughty Corner! Now!

TP: *slinks off to Naughty Corner*
                  sigpic

Comment

http://www.MyspaceImageCodes.net/ima...749karlgrr.jpg

WS:

DS: How fortunate I'm not a bad worshipper.

Rhys: Well, that's arguable. You stopped stroking my back.

Comment

Lol, TP has near permanent residence in that naughty corner!

KM: Cookies! How did I miss those? Thank you Betua.

Azrael: You girls and your sugar

Comment

RF: silly Azrael, Sugar is the female drug, kind of like the male worshipers get the wraith enzyme when you play suck-and-puke.

*Betua makes a sound indicating for her to continue with the message*

Betua: talk later...rub now

Comment

TP: Those boys sure like their back massages! *continues stroking Steve's back*

Steve: Just a smidgeon lower, babe... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
                          sigpic

Comment

Tony: I would loooove a back massage

Addict: I got a hug! A hug! A hug hug hug! And he called me babe, and gave me a hug hug hug! *dances around like a maniac*

Tony: I call you babe and give you hugs all the time

Addict: *continues to dance around on her happy cloud*

Tony: Note to self: infatuation with puny human = unattentive worshipper
                            sigpic

Comment

DS: *blows a kiss to Tony* Aww, poor Wraith.

Rhys: You have my fullest sympathy, Tony. Compared to Mr DS, Tommy and I always have to take a backseat. Those humans, I really don't know what our worshippers like about them.

Tommy: And he doesn't even purr.

DS: Blah blah blah. Don't you complain, you knew right from the beginning you'd have to share.

Comment

Steve, Todd, Seth, Spike, Greg, Eddie, Aurel: Ha! Mr TP knows his place - at the back of the queue behind all us wraith!

Steve: Especially me - I'm Number One in TP's life *preens*

Todd: Dream on, boy!

Eddie: And I just barge to the front of the queue anyway, human or wraith!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X