Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    This is worse than me not knowing what Christmas crackers were.
    I don`t know Christmas crackers too. They are not popular in Poland.

Ok. 15 min to New Year. See you all in 2011 year.

Have a fun.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
      of course I will.
      Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! *Worships Leeta*

Shaun: You are supposed to be a wraith worshipper not human! *grabs WS and throws her over his shoulder to the bedroom then comes out 20 seconds later dressed in a velvet coat and red shades and his hair pulled back ..

Spoiler:

*WS comes out embarassed in a red dress with earrings*

Spoiler:

*Walks around the hive strutting his new getup with a bottle of wine in his hand pouring some for the worshippers trying to avoid running into any Steves*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

I'm not a party animal and I kn ow what all 3 are! LOL
        I don't think any of these are common in the US. I did see Christmas crackers at the import store a few days ago. We have a lot of Crazy String here:

Bullseye: *grabs can of Crazy String and covers Orb in strings*

Orb: Not as fun as Wraith silk.

Comment

Steve: *is waaaaay too busy snogging TP in his attempt to keep his promise to her that he can snog her non-stop in the last hour or so of 2010, so that she can see in 2011 with wonderfully numb lips*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
            I don`t know Christmas crackers too. They are not popular in Poland.

Ok. 15 min to New Year. See you all in 2011 year.

Have a fun.
            See you next year!
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post

*WS comes out embarassed in a red dress with earrings*
              Orb: Pretty dress, WS! Great idea! *runs to matter converter and grabs a dress*

Bullseye: *helps Orb to change behind a potted plant*

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                Orb: Pretty dress, WS! Great idea! *runs to matter converter and grabs a dress*

Bullseye: *helps Orb to change behind a potted plant*

Spoiler:
                *Shaun walks over to Orb and Bullseye and pours them a glass of fine wine* "Such a stunning dress Miss Orb *winks and smiles widely then pats Bullseye on the back*

*Karl comes out of no where with silly spray after Shaun only after WS stops him* "WAIT!" *look its silky silk * aha.. *puts the silky scarf that came with her dress against Karls face* Feel the silkiness its nice isn't it ^_^

Karl: Don't try to save that overdressed wannabe pimp.

Shaun: *drops his wine glass* EXCUSE ME!

WS: Lets just have a NICE new years boys...

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                  *Shaun walks over to Orb and Bullseye and pours them a glass of fine wine* "Such a stunning dress Miss Orb *winks and smiles widely then pats Bullseye on the back*

*Karl comes out of no where with silly spray after Shaun only after WS stops him* "WAIT!" *look its silky silk * aha.. *puts the silky scarf that came with her dress against Karls face* Feel the silkiness its nice isn't it ^_^

Karl: Don't try to save that overdressed wannabe pimp.

Shaun: *drops his wine glass* EXCUSE ME!

WS: Lets just have a NICE new years boys...
                  Orb: Thanks, Shaun. *takes glass of wine, adds sugar and cinnamon, and dips orange slices into it*

Bullseye: *sprinkles cinnamon on Orb*

Comment

ROFL! Orb got it right, Bajka got it horribly wrong, I love the craziness that results from things being lost in translation. *Takes the bottle from Leeta* I will not have you land yourself in the infirmary, no matter how cool that sounds.

Azrael: Party pooper

KM: Happy new year everyone!

Azrael: *Snogs KM*

KM: ^_^

Azrael:

Comment

Happy New year to you too KM and all the other worshippers and their wraith!

*Shaun makes a toast* Lets get waste..

*Karl grabs Shaun's bottle and chugs it*

Shaun:

Comment

Orb: Happy New Year!

Bullseye: *snogs and carries his cinnamon-sprinkled worshipper off to celebrate the Tau'ri holiday in private*

Spoiler:
                        OOC: My first WWA mix ups were the differences in biscuits and that squash drink isn't something made out of the pumpkin-like vegetable.

Last edited by WraithTech; 31 December 2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! My new years day has been monstrously average! I worked for 11 hours, lost my phone and am currently suffering from serious fatigue. Thankfully my Tony-kins made the day more tolerable.

Tony: *snuggles Addict*

sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!

And to kick 2011 off to a good start, I made a few new siggies...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Of course I couldn't do one for Todd without also doing one for Steve, so they got two each!
                            The wraith script on the last one says "Wraith are neverending" and "Todd".
                            Thanks to Leeta for giving me the link to download the font - it works!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Awesome sigs TP Mental Green untill I can green you properly. Nice avatar as well, but how come his tattoo is on the wrong side?
                              Last edited by KyshaMalini; 01 January 2011, 08:59 AM. Reason: Yo? Why am I typing as if I think I'm gangsta?

Comment

Great new sigs TP. I love it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X