Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Addict and her boys venture in for some breakfast*

Tony: *winks at TP an KM*

Addict: *facepalm* did you take an Eddie pill this morning, sleazy ba-

Tony: *scoops Addict up and leads her to the nearest couch* You love it.

Addict: Some times, pumpkin, some times.

*Stefan comes forth with a pot of "berry" nail polish, and starts to apply it to Addict's nails*
    sigpic

Comment

*waves to Addict and b lows kisses to Tony, Edgar and Stefan*

This Rebuilding search index thing is driving me NUTS I;m gonna sign off for tonight - see y'all tomorrow, when hopefuly they'll have stopped fiddling!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*waves hello to addict & her boys.*

hehe it's almost bed time for me...kind of. I'll probably go to sleep in 3 or 4 hours.
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

The rebuilding search thing is driving me insane too! I might have to venture off and do something useful (GODS FORBID!).

Tony: are you saying we're not useful???

Addict: You're not conducive to a productive lifestyle, pumpkin.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I am officially fed up refreshing the page now. I'm gonna move over to facebook for the night, night girls

Comment

It appears that GW is at peak efficiency now. Typical, just when everyone else has gone to bed.

Stefan: *waves nailpolish in my face* Come on babe, time to be pampered.

Addict: Okies... hope you all have a good night! I'm going to have a day in the sun with my three smexy Wraith.

Tony: YES! I have an excuse to wear these again. *wanders out in his Aussie flag board shorts*
              sigpic

Comment

Betua: You have all been victims of my drive by paint ball style green campaign!

RF: well that would explain the paint...

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Finally caught up with all the posts - Addict, you have my sympathy - summers in the UK are like that all the time. It sucks! I hope your summer gets better soon... mind you, if it's raining wraith, you might not want it to stop!

The dart with a bed in it reminds me of a cheeky re-write I did (almost 2 years ago! ) on the lyrics of Nickelback's "Rockstar" - the line "and a big black dart with a bedroom in it"
                  http://toddspet.deviantart.com/galle...57197#/d1usw4z
                  I will try to sing it when I will be alone in room.

Bajka and boys wish everybody Happy New Year.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                    Lol... I would love to see a fight between Shaun and Steve... especially if it was Spartacus Blood and Sand style; them wearing nothing but little loincloths.... *drifts off into blissful fantasy*

Tony: Has anyone ever told you that you're a pervert?

Addict:

Spoiler:
                    Lol! John does ruin all the fun!
                    Shaun: *Looks over at Addict and does his 100% Charming wraith smile* Then walks over to Tony and pushes him over and kisses Addict's hand* This request definatly gives me an excuse to knock your unfashionable arse over.

WS:

Karl:

Spoiler:
                    PLEASE LEETA PLEEEEEESEEEE DO AN IMAGE OF STEVE AND SHAUN WRESTLING HALF NAKED IN SAND !!!!

*Karl takes out a paddle and bends WS over his lap* WAIT WAIT I WAS KIDDING I WAS KIDDING !!

*sign languages to Letta* "plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh plzzz oh plzzz "

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Orb: Dance with a Wraith? Yes, please!

Bullseye: Massage my feet afterwards?

Orb: Sure!

Bullseye: *turns one of the holodecks into a dance floor with slowly shifting colors and puts on some dark, Wraithy instrumental music*
                    *Shaun walks over and puts a hat on Bullseye before spraying his hair with a type of perfume* Something told me you needed a hat when you started dancing to this music. I know these things.
                    Spoiler:

*Puts one on Orb's head*
                    Spoiler:

Karl: Sometimes i wonder...

Comment

TP: *to WS* You know, any time you want quality alone-time with Karl I;d be delighted to take care of Shaun

Steve: Good grief, I think I'd rather have that wino Shawn to visit!

TP: *kicks Steve;s shins* It would do you good to have Shaun visit!

STeve: Ow! *pouts* Isn't it bad enough I have to put up with Seth, Spike, Greg, Eddie and Aurel?

TP: And Todd... don't forget Todd!

Steve: He's the Commander... he's different...

TP: Ooh look! WS's piccies are sooooooo clever! Dance with me? *flutters eyelashes*

Steve: With pleasure, Princess! *shows off cool dance moves that sets his glossy l.ong white hair spinning around his shoulders*

TP:
                      *Shaun makes his way over to the other Steve* Good day Miss Tp *kisses her hand and grins at Steve then yanks on his beard and runs * Muahahaha I win this game!

*Karl hits the taser button*

Shaun: nooooooooooooooooooooooaoahhaghaaaaaaa ZZZZZZZZZZ

WS:*reads a book on how to make your wraith bond friendly*
                      Finally caught up with all the posts - Addict, you have my sympathy - summers in the UK are like that all the time. It sucks! I hope your summer gets better soon... mind you, if it's raining wraith, you might not want it to stop!

The dart with a bed in it reminds me of a cheeky re-write I did (almost 2 years ago! ) on the lyrics of Nickelback's "Rockstar" - the line "and a big black dart with a bedroom in it"
                      [url]http://toddspet.deviantart.com/gallery/11857197#/d1usw4z[/url

That was so cute! I love it when you mentioned "Its raining wraith" you should do a song switch with "Its raining men"!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post

Spoiler:
                        PLEASE LEETA PLEEEEEESEEEE DO AN IMAGE OF STEVE AND SHAUN WRESTLING HALF NAKED IN SAND !!!!
                        of course I will.
                        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*Shaun walks over and puts a hat on Bullseye before spraying his hair with a type of perfume* Something told me you needed a hat when you started dancing to this music. I know these things. *Puts one on Orb's head*
                          Orb:

Bullseye:

Orb: *whispers to Bullseye* It's OK, you still look cute. And, the hats are black so they match your uniform.

Bullseye:

Orb: *dances close to Bullseye for a while more* Let's go to the massage room and let me worship you there.

Bullseye: *leads Orb into the massage room, lays down, and puts the hat over his eyes to block out the light*

Orb: *while still wearing her hat, massages Bullseye's feet, back, and scalp*

Bullseye: *purrs under his hat*

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                            of course I will.
                            TP: Woohoo!!!! Woohoo!!!! Woohoo!!!

Steve:
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

of course I will.
                              I can`t wait for it.
                              sigpic

Comment

of course I will.
                                O_O

Happy new year everyone!

Comment

Working...