Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    A piccie of icebergs on the River Tay where I live... yes, ICEBERGS!!! That has got to be a first for around these parts

Spoiler:
    Don't get me >_< but i wish it would snow here sometime! it never snows here.

Shaun: Why don't we move in with TP

WS: Steve would kill you

Karl: Go on then i will get all the attention.

Shaun:

Randomness
    Spoiler:

Comment

Lol... I would love to see a fight between Shaun and Steve... especially if it was Spartacus Blood and Sand style; them wearing nothing but little loincloths.... *drifts off into blissful fantasy*

Tony: Has anyone ever told you that you're a pervert?

Addict:

Spoiler:
      Lol! John does ruin all the fun!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
        Randomness
        Orb: Dance with a Wraith? Yes, please!

Bullseye: Massage my feet afterwards?

Orb: Sure!

Bullseye: *turns one of the holodecks into a dance floor with slowly shifting colors and puts on some dark, Wraithy instrumental music*

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
          And I haven't even started talking about Todd yet! I'm also convinced Mt Arthur is an earth covered Wraith ship (full of sleeping Steve lookalikes). Also - according to the SGA book Blood Ties, Tasmania is a haven for Wraith... so everyone should move here!
          Leeta: Ok lets go boys!

Alec: I refuse to go. I'm always stuck in the back of the dart.

Bobb: It's my dart that's why. I was also here FIRST so I always get the seat with Leeta.

Leeta:

Alec: GRR ......FINE. If you're really going to go how about we take Johnny's ship? That thing can carry more. Is he still here? Wait nevermind. His ship makes me nervous. I never known a spaceship to rattle. *gets zapped by Bobb* STOP THAT! Karl why did you have to give him the taser????

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
          Don't get me >_< but i wish it would snow here sometime! it never snows here.

Shaun: Why don't we move in with TP

WS: Steve would kill you

Karl: Go on then i will get all the attention.

Shaun:

Randomness
          John is always meddling in the affairs of other people.
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

TP: *to WS* You know, any time you want quality alone-time with Karl I;d be delighted to take care of Shaun

Steve: Good grief, I think I'd rather have that wino Shawn to visit!

TP: *kicks Steve;s shins* It would do you good to have Shaun visit!

STeve: Ow! *pouts* Isn't it bad enough I have to put up with Seth, Spike, Greg, Eddie and Aurel?

TP: And Todd... don't forget Todd!

Steve: He's the Commander... he's different...

TP: Ooh look! WS's piccies are sooooooo clever! Dance with me? *flutters eyelashes*

Steve: With pleasure, Princess! *shows off cool dance moves that sets his glossy l.ong white hair spinning around his shoulders*

TP:
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Finally caught up with all the posts - Addict, you have my sympathy - summers in the UK are like that all the time. It sucks! I hope your summer gets better soon... mind you, if it's raining wraith, you might not want it to stop!

The dart with a bed in it reminds me of a cheeky re-write I did (almost 2 years ago! ) on the lyrics of Nickelback's "Rockstar" - the line "and a big black dart with a bedroom in it"
              http://toddspet.deviantart.com/galle...57197#/d1usw4z
              sigpic

Comment

Finally caught up with all the posts - Addict, you have my sympathy - summers in the UK are like that all the time. It sucks! I hope your summer gets better soon... mind you, if it's raining wraith, you might not want it to stop!

The dart with a bed in it reminds me of a cheeky re-write I did (almost 2 years ago! ) on the lyrics of Nickelback's "Rockstar" - the line "and a big black dart with a bedroom in it"

that's awesome. I'm putting that under my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                  that's awesome. I'm putting that under my favourites
                  Thank you so much

And you really can sing my lyrics along to the song - I do so frequently! LOL It's amazing what you can come up with on the drive home from work! Now all I have to do is persuade Chad to re-record it!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I actually have a few song 'remakes' I've made to moulin rouge songs .

Maybe I will post them when I am brave enough

Comment

Oooh, yes - you must! I'd love to see them

Steve: *snuggles TP* Early night tonight, babe... you promised

That's true! Night, Leeta - hope you post your lyrics tomorrow *hugs*

Steve: *blows kisses to Leeta* Night, babe
                      sigpic

Comment

We will see

Goodnight you two

Comment

ROFL! That's priceless! Much better than the actual lyrics, lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

TP and Steve wander in and choose a recliner near a tinkling water feature with fairy lights... Steve gets TP some pineapple juice and then settles down to paint her new acrylic nails a lovely deep purple
                            sigpic

Comment

And I thought I'd been through your whole gallery by now Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                                And I thought I'd been through your whole gallery by now Awesome!
                                Oh, there's a LOT to get through!!! Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X