Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    *geeky waves hi*

Kenny: Decaff coffee TP?
    Ooops! I missed that post! *rushes to give Kenny a hug to make up for it*

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
    Spoiler:
    Orb gave me the link yesterday for the alphabet http://www.espezon.org/SF/fanfic/sga/#wraithfont
    Oooh, thanks!! But... the link doesn't work for me - it's just giving me an "ooops, page can't be found" message

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    *Kenny brings Steve a thermos full of hot chocolate for TP*
    Steve: Hey, thanks, bro!

TP: Awww, thanks Kenny *hugs Kenny again*

Steve: How did you know that wasn't from me?

TP: Hot chocolate from STeve-my-body-is-a-temple-Wraith? I think not! *glugs hot chocolate* Delicious, Kenny!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Oooh, thanks!! But... the link doesn't work for me - it's just giving me an "ooops, page can't be found" message
      Thanks, TP and Leeta. Try the link from here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1#post9560681

*continues worshipping Bullseye*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        A piccie of icebergs on the River Tay where I live... yes, ICEBERGS!!! That has got to be a first for around these parts

Spoiler:
        That is freaking awesome! I know I'm probably going to be shot for saying that Speaking of weird weather, down here in Tasmania I'm lucky if I get a day where I can wear shorts. It's been bucketing down with Wraith pretty much constantly for the past month, I have to wear about fifty layers to work each day... and it's meant to be THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER! We have never had such a cold wet summer before. Just to make matters worse, the cold weather does not cut down the danger from the Ozone hole, which happens to be right over southern Tasmania (it seems like it's right over Port Arthur). This means that while I'm freezing my arse off, I'm also getting badly burnt. I would absolutely love a proper summer at some stage, where I can wear dresses and shorts and not end up with hypothermia!

Ah Well

*grabs a hot drink and snuggles up with her sexy boys on a nearby couch*

Tony: Would you like to see my dart?

Addict: Must everything go back to your dart? You have a one tracked mind!

Tony: I mean my new dart. It's a two seater so you and I can go on long trips together. The front seat also folds down and turns into a bed

Addict: What a surprise Sounds good, my Tony-kins!
        sigpic

Comment

lol... I just noticed I wrote "bucketing down with Wraith" in the previous post. This amuses me so much that I won't fix it Obviously I mean "rain"
          sigpic

Comment

I was just about to ask if you did that on purpose, Addict

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
              That is freaking awesome! I know I'm probably going to be shot for saying that Speaking of weird weather, down here in Tasmania I'm lucky if I get a day where I can wear shorts. It's been bucketing down with Wraith pretty much constantly for the past month
              First I hear Eddie haunting Port Arthur and now your town rains Wraith...I'm going to move to there.
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post

Tony: I mean my new dart. It's a two seater so you and I can go on long trips together. The front seat also folds down and turns into a bed
                Orb: *to Bullseye* I want a fold-down bed in your dart.

Bullseye: Already thinking of how to design it...

Comment

*DS crawls in and collapses halfway to the nearest recliner. Tommy walks in after her, rolls his eyes, picks her up and carries her to the recliner*

DS: *groan* Don't mind me, I'm just slightly hungover.

Rhys: *enters the room and blinks* Wow, it's pretty bright in here, isn't here?

Tommy: Not brighter than usual.

Rhys: Argh, there's no need to shout.

Comment

Bullseye: *looks around at the lighting*

Orb: *to DS, Tommy, and Rhys* Fun night?

Comment

*waves hello to DS and her boys*

It looks like you had alot of fun.

Comment

*Waves to DS and boys* Well someone had fun last night.

Comment

DS: *waves a tired hand* Yep, we had fun.

Rhys: And a lot of Feuerzangenbowle. >.<

Comment

Orb: *looks it up on a data tablet* That looks like fun. Sugar and fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              DS: *waves a tired hand* Yep, we had fun.

Rhys: And a lot of Feuerzangenbowle. >.<

Wow. That looks really good. It looks sweet and I have a really bad sweet tooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                                First I hear Eddie haunting Port Arthur and now your town rains Wraith...I'm going to move to there.
                                And I haven't even started talking about Todd yet! I'm also convinced Mt Arthur is an earth covered Wraith ship (full of sleeping Steve lookalikes). Also - according to the SGA book Blood Ties, Tasmania is a haven for Wraith... so everyone should move here!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X