Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM: Hot chocolate please, Kenny

Comment

*waves hi to everybody*

at the icebergs!

Spoiler:
      Orb gave me the link yesterday for the alphabet http://www.espezon.org/SF/fanfic/sga/#wraithfont
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
        It looks like the ice age.
        It FEELS like an ice age
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Kenny runs off to make some and comes back*

Kenny: Here you go KM. Would you like some marshmallows in the hot chocolate?
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            It FEELS like an ice age
            I've heard on the news that it's pretty cold all over the place in Europe and snow! Winters are apparently getting colder. I'm lucky I didn't get any snow but the eastern US did.

*Kenny shivers and drinks some hot chocolate*
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

It FEELS like an ice age
              Sucks *Sends warm thoughts and hugs*

*Kenny runs off to make some and comes back*

Kenny: Here you go KM. Would you like some marshmallows in the hot chocolate?
              *Hugs* Thanks, Kenny. Yes please

Comment

I've heard on the news that it's pretty cold all over the place in Europe and snow! Winters are apparently getting colder. I'm lucky I didn't get any snow but the eastern US did.

*Kenny shivers and drinks some hot chocolate*
                It's been pretty freaky all thru Europe! I saw that on the news today - they got thunder snow like we did back at the beginning of December. Like them, thunder snow is unheard of here
                The global warming bunch say the Gulf stream is slowing down and this is the start of a new ice age
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                  Sucks *Sends warm thoughts and hugs*
                  Aaaww, thanks *hugs back* Hope the snow isn't too bad where you are...
                  sigpic

Comment

Aaaww, thanks *hugs back* Hope the snow isn't too bad where you are...
                    It's ok atm actually, the rain melted it all today. As long as it stays off for exam weak I'll be happy enough. I do not want a backlog of exams in June.

As for the new ice age thing, that's the least of our worries. the British isles will go the way of Atlantis due to melting icecaps before then from what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                      It's ok atm actually, the rain melted it all today. As long as it stays off for exam weak I'll be happy enough. I do not want a backlog of exams in June.

As for the new ice age thing, that's the least of our worries. the British isles will go the way of Atlantis due to melting icecaps before then from what I've heard.
                      Only England!!! LOL Apparantly, Scotland is rising and England is sinking, with or without melting icecaps.

It'll take more than a b it of rain to get rid of this lot - it'll be June or July before some of these huge snow piles are melted!
                      sigpic

Comment

Only England!!! LOL Apparantly, Scotland is rising and England is sinking, with or without melting icecaps.

It'll take more than a b it of rain to get rid of this lot - it'll be June or July before some of these huge snow piles are melted!
                        I am moving to Scotland. Scratch that; Spain. Scratch that again; Hiveship!

Comment

LOL! A hive ship moored in Spain! Or anywhere else where they don;t know what snow looks like!

*looks around for Kenny* Any hot chocolate left?
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL! A hive ship moored in Spain! Or anywhere else where they don;t know what snow looks like!

*looks around for Kenny* Any hot chocolate left?
                            If you had a hive why would you keep it moored on earth at all?

(*Waves to lurkers*)

Comment

Very true - and the COH climate controls are kept at warm!

Steve: *goes off to find some hot chocolate for TP*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Kenny brings Steve a thermos full of hot chocolate for TP*

Comment

Working...
                                X