Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I am not the only one that will miss Arelyss greatly. She was a good friend.

*hugs Arielle*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
      This evening my friend Arelyss a.k.a Cadaveria ( Anna in RL) died - killed by a drunken truck driver that did not noticed her motorcycle. Rest in peace Anna!
      I'm so sorry. **Hugs**
      sigpic

Comment

I am so sorry, Arielle. I just "spoke" to Arelyss yesterday by PM. She seemed to be a lovely person and a good friend to you. All my thoughts and prayers are with you.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          I am so sorry, Arielle. I just "spoke" to Arelyss yesterday by PM. She seemed to be a lovely person and a good friend to you. All my thoughts and prayers are with you.
          Thank you, TP. She told me about you . Sorry for my english, i'm very drunk now .
          sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry Arielle to hear about Arelyss. It's very sad *hugs*
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

This evening my friend Arelyss a.k.a Cadaveria ( Anna in RL) died - killed by a drunken truck driver that did not noticed her motorcycle. Rest in peace Anna!
              OMG. I´m so sorry, Arielle. *hugs*

I will miss her.
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you, TP. She told me about you . Sorry for my english, i'm very drunk now .
                That's understandable, honey, but please look after yourself. Arelyss would not want you to get hurt or ill. Please take care of yourself and VM/PM me any time you need to *hug*
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                  I'm so sorry Arielle to hear about Arelyss. It's very sad *hugs*
                  Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                  OMG. I´m so sorry, Arielle. *hugs*

I will miss her.
                  Thank you both.
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't know Arelyss was Cadaveria. I"m so sorry to hear this!! My condolences,hon!! Just makes me want to cry!! Big Hug!!
                    sigpic
                    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                      I didn't know Arelyss was Cadaveria. I"m so sorry to hear this!! My condolences,hon!! Just makes me want to cry!! Big Hug!!
                      It's ok. Life goes on ...Sorry for my delayed answer, had to post the same thing on 3 other forums.
                      sigpic

Comment

I was so sorry to hear about this terrible tragedy... my deep sympathy to you and her family. I was only just beginning to know arelyss, but her loss will be felt deeply. **hugs**

----------------
                        Now playing: Sisters of Mercy - Walk Away
                        via FoxyTunes
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          I was so sorry to hear about this terrible tragedy... my deep sympathy to you and her family. I was only just beginning to know arelyss, but her loss will be felt deeply. **hugs**

----------------
                          Now playing: Sisters of Mercy - Walk Away
                          via FoxyTunes
                          Thank you, Isolde. *hugs back*
                          sigpic

Comment

Guide Update

Danny has been adopted by Arielle
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG. I'm so sorry. Arelyss was a friend and an amiable person. I will miss her deeply.

My thoughts are with her family and with you, Arielle. *big, big hug*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                OMG. I'm so sorry. Arelyss was a friend and an amiable person. I will miss her deeply.

My thoughts are with her family and with you, Arielle. *big, big hug*
                                Thank you, DS. Anna used to talk about you a lot, loved your comics. On the last Lineage II server she played on created a clan named Hive53. But life goes on - that's why i asked ciannwn to alow me to adopt Danny .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X