Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don´t have a problem with the filler books not being seen as canon, but as it exactly starts where EATG ends and I more and more doubt there will be a movie, new season, whatever of SGA in the future, I stick with those books as the official sequel.....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
      I don´t have a problem with the filler books not being seen as canon, but as it exactly starts where EATG ends and I more and more doubt there will be a movie, new season, whatever of SGA in the future, I stick with those books as the official sequel.....
      There has been progress: someone on Wiki named Jaymach started making redirects for the names Bonewhite, Precision, and Ember. I've had two immature comments from a Wiki person who did not post his/her user ID, which isn't too bad. The presence of the name Bonewhite should at least get people curious about learning where the name came from and understanding every Tyler Wraith is not Kenny.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
        There has been progress: someone on Wiki named Jaymach started making redirects for the names Bonewhite, Precision, and Ember. I've had two immature comments from a Wiki person who did not post his/her user ID, which isn't too bad. The presence of the name Bonewhite should at least get people curious about learning where the name came from and understanding every Tyler Wraith is not Kenny.
        You got two immature comments?

Rhys: Without user ID? Too bad. I'd have loved to talk to these guys in person. *flexes feeding hand*

Comment

I took a look at that wiki page. *facepalm* I lol'd at the person who wrote made a comment about the 'crazy canon'. They sound like a troll.

I have a request. Would anyone here like to proof read a wraithy short story I wrote for DA to go along with a picture I made? It's slightly smutty because I don't go into great detail on what the characters do. I did a grammar check on my laptop but I know they aren't always reliable. I know my mini fic won't have everyone running to read it but I'd still feel better if someone could proof read it before I post it up.
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
            I have a request. Would anyone here like to proof read a wraithy short story I wrote for DA to go along with a picture I made? It's slightly smutty because I don't go into great detail on what the characters do. I did a grammar check on my laptop but I know they aren't always reliable. I know my mini fic won't have everyone running to read it but I'd still feel better if someone could proof read it before I post it up.
            I would like to volunteer!

Comment

At least something..... for now.
              sigpic

Comment

The authors have been kind to share this information and slideshows of the Wraith in their blogs.

Queen Teyla is Teyla impersonating who Ellia would have been if her ship had not crashed (the Wraith didn't know she was dead, just lost). Precision is Billy.

Here are their blogs:
                http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/
                http://mescott.livejournal.com/
                Ooh, thanks for the links The situation with Teyla taking over as who Ellia would have been now makes a lot of sense. I got confused about something Bonewhite/Kenny said, which made me think it was teyla he was referring to, but I knew he wouldn't be so disrespectful of their real Queen.

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                Same here. Plus, it's good for diversity... I have to say there was a scene in Homecoming which I think the authors wrote just for us Wraith fans
                Craig: Yep, she got all flustered reading about topless Wraith

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                You got two immature comments?

Rhys: Without user ID? Too bad. I'd have loved to talk to these guys in person. *flexes feeding hand*
                Hehe, what are we going to do with you Rhys?

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                  I would be happy to have a look too if you'd like a second pair of eyes
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                    Same here. Plus, it's good for diversity... I have to say there was a scene in Homecoming which I think the authors wrote just for us Wraith fans
                    Craig: Yep, she got all flustered reading about topless Wraith
                    Me too!

Hehe, what are we going to do with you Rhys?
                    Rhys: Feed me?

FYI: I may not be around much over the next days because RL has dealt me some hectic stufff to deal with. Nothing to worry about but I'll be busy, busy like a fish in the pond.

Comment

Me too!

Rhys: Feed me?

FYI: I may not be around much over the next days because RL has dealt me some hectic stufff to deal with. Nothing to worry about but I'll be busy, busy like a fish in the pond.

*Craig leaves a fairy cake for Rhys*

*hugs*

Comment

*big hugs DS*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the hugs, things have calmed down and I can breathe more freely now. I'm still busy with lots of stuff but I have more GW time again.

Which brings me to the following questions: do we have more ideas for the Lantean plot or shall we wrap it up? Our main game threads are quite silent, shall we have another plot somewhere else? Suggestions?

*is jealous because New Seasons is more active*

Comment

I am glad to hear you are doing ok Ds! *hugs*

I vote for wrapping it and moving onto something new.

If we do move on how about some type of exploration plot? Maybe visit a new jungle planet or whatever kind of planet we want. (with some possible hilarious results)
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

I know I don't join in the game, but how about an ice planet? There's plenty of scope for cosy get togethers on rugs in front of fires. And saunas...
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the hugs, things have calmed down and I can breathe more freely now. I'm still busy with lots of stuff but I have more GW time again.

Which brings me to the following questions: do we have more ideas for the Lantean plot or shall we wrap it up? Our main game threads are quite silent, shall we have another plot somewhere else? Suggestions?

*is jealous because New Seasons is more active*
                                Sure, we can wrap up the Lantean plot and move on to something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X