Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraithy dreams are often the best inspiration, that's true.

The last wraithy dream I had was of Rhys.
    Spoiler:
    He suddenly appeared in my living room (which is a rather mundane ambience for a Wraith, let me tell ya ) The creepy thing was, he just appeared. One second he wasn't there and the next he was. I turned around and there he was, in the middle of the room, not moving and not speaking. It was rather scary. And he definitely wasn't the WWA kind of Wraith either but he was very real, and very creepy.

Then he kinda hypnotised me. I remember standing before him and he was looking at his feeding hand, contemplating whether he should feed on me and kill me. And I was still hypnotised and couldn't move! Then he lowered his hand and didn't feed on me. Instead he took my arm and lead me away. And somehow I knew I was safe and he wouldn't kill me. The next thing I remember of the dream is lying in bed, snuggled up to him (minds out of the gutter - nothing naughty!) When I woke up I felt rather happy and all warm and fuzzy. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

I wants an exciting Wraithy dream!

I have mainly had dreams of walking around casually on a hiveship, probably as a Wraith, seeing sights similar to what Teyla had in 'The Gift,' and feeling like I belonged on the ship and with the other Wraith.

Comment

I never have Wraith dreams... Sooo jealous.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          I never have Wraith dreams... Sooo jealous.
          Same here.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            He suddenly appeared in my living room (which is a rather mundane ambience for a Wraith, let me tell ya ) The creepy thing was, he just appeared. One second he wasn't there and the next he was. I turned around and there he was, in the middle of the room, not moving and not speaking. It was rather scary. And he definitely wasn't the WWA kind of Wraith either but he was very real, and very creepy.

Then he kinda hypnotised me. I remember standing before him and he was looking at his feeding hand, contemplating whether he should feed on me and kill me. And I was still hypnotised and couldn't move! Then he lowered his hand and didn't feed on me. Instead he took my arm and lead me away. And somehow I knew I was safe and he wouldn't kill me. The next thing I remember of the dream is lying in bed, snuggled up to him (minds out of the gutter - nothing naughty!) When I woke up I felt rather happy and all warm and fuzzy. Strange.

I had another short but kind of scary wraithy dream the other week. It was me and a few other girls on this spaceship that was suddenly hijacked by the wraith. I was near the cockpit of the spaceship when 3 wraith queens came out of it and I felt afraid. They told me that if any of us tried to escape they would kill us. I woke up at that point.

I told someone else this dream already but I had one not long ago of Bob but I couldn't see his face. I knew it was him because of the outfit. He was taking me back to high school and suddenly disappeared when he was bringing me to class. That was scary and not because of him but because I was going back to high school.
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Can`t wait for my next Wraithy dream.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                I had another short but kind of scary wraithy dream the other week. It was me and a few other girls on this spaceship that was suddenly hijacked by the wraith. I was near the cockpit of the spaceship when 3 wraith queens came out of it and I felt afraid. They told me that if any of us tried to escape they would kill us. I woke up at that point.

I told someone else this dream already but I had one not long ago of Bob but I couldn't see his face. I knew it was him because of the outfit. He was taking me back to high school and suddenly disappeared when he was bringing me to class. That was scary and not because of him but because I was going back to high school.
                High school could scare anyone!

I had one the other day where I was in college, having lunch and talking to humanised Michael because he was bored while waiting to turn back into a wraith after the lanteans gave him the retrovirus again. A few of my friends who knew who he was were trying to ignore his existence. 'Twas strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post

The randomness of it all is amazing, isn't it? I wonder what random things Wraith minds would string together in their dreams?

Comment

That reflects his personality and sounds good.

It would even tie in neatly with the 'Legacy' naming system IMO.
                    All the names you guys are using seemto be one word names, like Blade, Guide, Glade, so Deep Lake wouldn't fit

I like Serenity, but to me, that's a girl's name How about Tranquil? Or Placid? Or even simply, Calm?

btw, DS - I had a dream very similar to yours, but with Steve rather than Rhys... obviously!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      All the names you guys are using seem to be one word names, like Blade, Guide, Glade, so Deep Lake wouldn't fit
                      Some of the Legacy names are multiple words combined into new ones: Coldamber, Lastlight, Bonewhite, Steelflower...

Deeplake or Calmwaters would fit in.

Comment

All the names you guys are using seemto be one word names, like Blade, Guide, Glade, so Deep Lake wouldn't fit
                        Well, Michael is Lastlight, so he could be Deeplake.

EDIT: Orb beat me to it

Comment

Deeplake it is then! Because although he's calm and cool on the surface he has turbulent tides in his hidden depths!

Steve:

Yep, he likes that one Thanks for your help folks! *hugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

Re my work situation:

Spoiler:
                            I've seen my Doc today who is pleased that I'm feeling so much stronger, and believes (rightly) that the best thing for my health is to go back to work and get this disciplinary thing behind me sooner rather than later.
                            So I'm going back to work tomorrow. I'm nervous about it, but I have to do it and the longer I leave it the harder it gets.

It does mean that I won't be able to come on GW at all during work hours - I need to keep myself squeaky clean. So I'll only be around evenings and weekends (GMT).

Once again, thank you to everyone for your well wishes and messages of support. It not only means a lot to me, but you all helped me to see that there's a way out of the 9-to-5 rat race... even if it does take a little time to get there.

Big hugs to everyone
                            sigpic

Comment

Re my work situation:

Spoiler:
                              I've seen my Doc today who is pleased that I'm feeling so much stronger, and believes (rightly) that the best thing for my health is to go back to work and get this disciplinary thing behind me sooner rather than later.
                              So I'm going back to work tomorrow. I'm nervous about it, but I have to do it and the longer I leave it the harder it gets.

It does mean that I won't be able to come on GW at all during work hours - I need to keep myself squeaky clean. So I'll only be around evenings and weekends (GMT).
                              Good luck for tomorrow and lots of hugs for you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, C!

My boys will come with me to lend me their strength
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X