Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    That still leaves the first one. Maybe he took a handkerchief with him and tucked it into the top of his cuff.
    I think the first one is fabric folding as well. At least I hope it is. You can brush it out if you want, I could hardly notice it at first.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      I think the first one is fabric folding as well. At least I hope it is. You can brush it out if you want, I could hardly notice it at first.
      I tried getting rid of it but it just made the arm look very odd.

This is the best I could do but at least he's got a more interesting desert to walk in now.

Spoiler:

Who is this Wraith? He was on the far right of that pic you gave me with Tommy on the left and Karl in the middle.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

I tried getting rid of it but it just made the arm look very odd.

This is the best I could do but at least he's got a more interesting desert to walk in now.

Spoiler:

Who is this Wraith? He was on the far right of that pic you gave me with Tommy on the left and Karl in the middle.

Spoiler:
        I love the pic of Karl. Thanks Ciannwn. The ruins do make it more interesting.

I don't kow who he is. I don't think we named him since he didn't really appear anywhere else in the episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Lol! Ciannwn, I love this one also. He looks so aggravated.

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x17-1052.html
          sigpic

Comment

I love the pic of Karl. Thanks Ciannwn. The ruins do make it more interesting.
            Thanks. I'll have a go with Kenny next.

II don't know who he is. I don't think we named him since he didn't really appear anywhere else in the episode.
            We should still bring the poor, neglected lad into the fold, though. I'll let people come up with names while seeing what I can do with Kenny.
            sigpic

Comment

Lol! Ciannwn, I love this one also. He looks so aggravated.

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x17-1052.html
              That's a wonderful expression. It looks like his hair is full of sand - perhaps that's why he's annoyed.
              sigpic

Comment

Forgot this one. The background is actually the first Victorian sewage pumping station.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

We should still bring the poor, neglected lad into the fold, though. I'll let people come up with names while seeing what I can do with Kenny.
                  I think he should be called Nathan. It is nice and simple.

Lol @ Karl being annoyed by the sand.
                  sigpic

Comment

Forgot this one. The background is actually the first Victorian sewage pumping station.

Spoiler:
                    That one is my favorite now.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think he should be called Nathan. .
                      Love it. And as nobody else has suggested anything I'll give him that name in the album

Originally posted by Mariellelita
                      That one is my favorite now.
                      I've tried Erik with different backgrounds but I think Victorian really suits him.

PS I'm not having much luck with Kenny. Is there a pic of him where he isn't blue?
                      sigpic

Comment

Love it. And as nobody else has suggested anything I'll give him that name in the album

I've tried Erik with different backgrounds but I think Victorian really suits him.

PS I'm not having much luck with Kenny. Is there a pic of him where he isn't blue?
                        Ok, thanks.

I don't know if there are any other good Kenny pics. The ones of him in The Queen are very dark. The only other time that I remember him being in full light was when he met Woolsey. I can't remember the episode at the moment, but I will look for it.
                        sigpic

Comment

The only other time that I remember him being in full light was when he met Woolsey. I can't remember the episode at the moment, but I will look for it.
                          I can't remember what it was either.

I'm having a go with aggravated Karl at the moment. Don't know if I'll get any worthwhile results, though.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't remember what it was either.

I'm having a go with aggravated Karl at the moment. Don't know if I'll get any worthwhile results, though.
                            I hope it turns out great.

*Edit* I found the episode with the Kenny pic. It was in The Lost Tribe. I don't think the pic will be any good, Keller's hair is in the way.
                            Last edited by Mariellelita; 06 June 2009, 09:55 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I looked some more and found some.
                              http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...5x10-1043.html
                              http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...5x10-1060.html
                              A pic of Woolsey checking Kenny out. lol
                              http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...5x10-1061.html
                              This one isn't Kenny, but it's still nice.
                              http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...5x10-1062.html
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. That second one of Kenny looks really good.

This one isn't Kenny, but it's still nice.
                                http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...5x10-1062.html[/QUOTE]

Is this yet another Wraith to add to the fold?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X