Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you! *hugs* Everything's okay and I'm very relieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Am pleased to hear it.
      sigpic

Comment

Good to hear it.
        sigpic

Comment

That's good to hear

Can't stick around, am only on the computer for a few minutes, but thought I'd see what's been going on
          When I get my books I will devour them and then leave a review on the WWA forum
          *Craig and Aurora hope the books will isnpire PA to give them some more attention and pics*

Comment

For the Lantean meeting plot, I don't know anything about whisky: how to drink it, how to make Ronon act drunk, or how much he can tolerate. So, anyone else, please feel free to jump in and RP Ronon getting into the supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
              For the Lantean meeting plot, I don't know anything about whisky: how to drink it, how to make Ronon act drunk, or how much he can tolerate. So, anyone else, please feel free to jump in and RP Ronon getting into the supplies.
              LOL, I think Ronan judging from the number of stunner blasts he can take, plus he's quite big and likely had a fast metabolism, I'd say he can probably tolerate quite a lot. As for drinking whisky or how to make him act drunk though, I wouldn't have a clue.

Comment

Why do I have the strange image in my head all of a sudden of Ronon and Rhys leaning heavily on each other's shoulder for support and roaring silly songs?

Comment

Well that's one way to promote galactic peace and understanding.

Comment

Why do I have the strange image in my head all of a sudden of Ronon and Rhys leaning heavily on each other's shoulder for support and roaring silly songs?
                    I love that image.
                    sigpic

Comment

A shame I can´t green you for that.
                      I´d really like to see that.
                      sigpic

Comment

I want to see it too.
                        sigpic

Comment

And poor Woolsey's reaction...

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post

And poor Woolsey's reaction...
                            Poor McKay's going to end up choking on something

Comment

Because it is destined to happen andneeds to? Desperatly?
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                                Because it is destined to happen andneeds to? Desperatly?
                                Good guess.

Rhys:

I'm also rather curious how the other Lanteans will react.

Comment

Working...
                                X