Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the first one Steve looks like he's playng hide'n'seek! (which, I may add is a very cool game when played with Steve! )
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TP's hive and crew have just been on their first pirating adventure. As well as coming back with pockets full of booty, they had a very interesting experience in a reverse universe where the boys became human and the girls became wraith queens! While at the time it seemed funny, Todd and Steve have had time to reflect on the experience and this mini-fic lets you eavesdrop on their conversation...

Spoiler:

8 Role Reversal

“Will you stop pacing and sit down!” Todd growls at Steve.
      “I can’t help it! What am I going to do with her?”
      “Was it not her courage that attracted you in the first place?” Todd points out. Exasperated as he is with Steve, he wishes himself that TP wouldn’t go rushing headlong into things without thinking first. He’s beginning to understand why Steve is so possessive of her – he probably thinks never letting her out of his sight is the only way he can keep her alive!
      “Yes, but there’s brave and then there’s… reckless!” Steve sighs. “I’m teaching her wraith martial arts, but what good is that going to be against some of the dangers that are out there?”
      “Perhaps teaching her self-defence is making her feel too well protected?” Todd offers.
      “That thought occurred to me too,” Steve replies, “But I have to at least try to teach her to look after herself. What if I can’t always protect her?”
      “Ah… that little stint as a human made you feel vulnerable, did it?” Todd muses. “But at least she still fancied you as a human…”
      “Oh, stop grumbling, Commander – SW still fancied you, even as a human. Though I have to say it was not at all a pleasant experience,” Steve confesses.
      “True,” Todd agrees, “But you have to admit it was certainly an interesting one,” he adds.
      Impatiently, Steve says, “Can we get back to the point?”
      “Which is?”
      “My TP!”
      “Your TP?”
      “Alright, our TP,” Steve sighs, rolling his eyes.
      “What about her?”
      “Well, we thought she was reckless before, but now that she’s felt what it’s like to be a real wraith queen she’ll be completely incorrigible. How am I meant to be able to keep her safe now?”
      “Perhaps you should not even try.”
      “What? You felt what it is to be human! They’re so… so… fragile! Now I know first hand how easily TP can get hurt…”
      “Now really, does TP look fragile to you?” Todd says with a wry grin.
      “Well, no but…”
      “Her courage is what made you love her. Surely you would not want to change that.”
      “I wish I didn’t.”
      “Didn’t what?”
      “Love her.” Todd simply looks at Steve, raising one eyebrow questioningly. Steve explains, “Because then I wouldn’t feel so anxious when she just goes charging into things that could hurt her.”
      “Ah, but if she did not go charging into things that could hurt her,” Todd says, “Then you and she would never have ended up together, would you?” Now it’s Steve’s turn to give Todd a puzzled look. “You are something that could hurt her! The girls had a stark reminder of that during the time they spent as wraith and felt for themselves what our hunger is really like.”
      Steve instinctively flexes his feeding hand. “It’s amazing isn’t it?”
      “What is?”
      “That they stay with us even though they know we could… we could kill them on a whim. And now they understand even more how much will power it takes sometimes for us not to feed on them.”
      “Then perhaps we have been given absolute proof,” Todd says.
      “Of what?”
      “How much they love us.”
      Todd notices Steve flex his feeding hand again and adds, “Have you been to the cargo hold on TP’s hive yet?”
      “It was the first thing I did,” he replies, “I was absolutely starving by the time we got back.”
      “Hmm… fairy cakes do not do much for human hunger, let alone wraith! I needed every ounce of will power I have not to…” Todd lets the thought tail off, not wanting to say it out loud and knowing that Steve understands what he means.
      “Well, it looks like we’ve been given absolute proof of something else as well then, Commander,” Steve says with a grin.
      “What’s that?”
      “How much we love them.”
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        TP's hive and crew have just been on their first pirating adventure. As well as coming back with pockets full of booty, they had a very interesting experience in a reverse universe where the boys became human and the girls became wraith queens! While at the time it seemed funny, Todd and Steve have had time to reflect on the experience and this mini-fic lets you eavesdrop on their conversation...

Spoiler:

8 Role Reversal

“Was it not her courage that attracted you in the first place?” Todd points out. Exasperated as he is with Steve, he wishes himself that TP wouldn’t go rushing headlong into things without thinking first. He’s beginning to understand why Steve is so possessive of her – he probably thinks never letting her out of his sight is the only way he can keep her alive!
        “Yes, but there’s brave and then there’s… reckless!” Steve sighs. “I’m teaching her wraith martial arts, but what good is that going to be against some of the dangers that are out there?”
        “Perhaps teaching her self-defence is making her feel too well protected?” Todd offers.
        “That thought occurred to me too,” Steve replies, “But I have to at least try to teach her to look after herself. What if I can’t always protect her?”
        “Ah… that little stint as a human made you feel vulnerable, did it?” Todd muses. “But at least she still fancied you as a human…”
        “Oh, stop grumbling, Commander – SW still fancied you, even as a human. Though I have to say it was not at all a pleasant experience,” Steve confesses.
        “True,” Todd agrees, “But you have to admit it was certainly an interesting one,” he adds.
        “Which is?”
        “My TP!”
        “Your TP?”
        “What about her?”
        “Well, we thought she was reckless before, but now that she’s felt what it’s like to be a real wraith queen she’ll be completely incorrigible. How am I meant to be able to keep her safe now?”
        “What? You felt what it is to be human! They’re so… so… fragile! Now I know first hand how easily TP can get hurt…”
        “Well, no but…”
        “Her courage is what made you love her. Surely you would not want to change that.”
        “I wish I didn’t.”
        “Didn’t what?”
        “Love her.” Todd simply looks at Steve, raising one eyebrow questioningly. Steve explains, “Because then I wouldn’t feel so anxious when she just goes charging into things that could hurt her.”
        “Ah, but if she did not go charging into things that could hurt her,” Todd says, “Then you and she would never have ended up together, would you?” Now it’s Steve’s turn to give Todd a puzzled look. “You are something that could hurt her! The girls had a stark reminder of that during the time they spent as wraith and felt for themselves what our hunger is really like.”
        “What is?”
        “That they stay with us even though they know we could… we could kill them on a whim. And now they understand even more how much will power it takes sometimes for us not to feed on them.”
        “Of what?”
        “How much they love us.”
        Todd notices Steve flex his feeding hand again and adds, “Have you been to the cargo hold on TP’s hive yet?”
        “It was the first thing I did,” he replies, “I was absolutely starving by the time we got back.”
        “Hmm… fairy cakes do not do much for human hunger, let alone wraith! I needed every ounce of will power I have not to…” Todd lets the thought tail off, not wanting to say it out loud and knowing that Steve understands what he means.
        “Well, it looks like we’ve been given absolute proof of something else as well then, Commander,” Steve says with a grin.
        “What’s that?”
        “How much we love them.”
        That's lovely! Todd seems to be giving Steve some much needed pointers on emotions, even Steve giving Todd one or two tidbits of info I think they'd love us whatever we or they were

More soon please.
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

8 Role Reversal

“Which is?”
          “My TP!”
          “Your TP?”
          “What about her?”
          “Well, no but…”
          “I wish I didn’t.”
          “Didn’t what?”
          “What is?”
          “Of what?”
          “How much they love us.”
          “What’s that?”
          “How much we love them.”
          Brilliant story. Love it.
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you both so much!
            sigpic

Comment

I loved your fic TP.

The pics were beautiful Ciannwn. I loved the manor house one. *whispers* Can you make a Kenny or Karl one? You don't have to if you don't want.
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

8 Role Reversal

“Which is?”
                “My TP!”
                “Your TP?”
                “What about her?”
                “Well, no but…”
                “I wish I didn’t.”
                “Didn’t what?”
                “What is?”
                “Of what?”
                “How much they love us.”
                “What’s that?”
                “How much we love them.”
                That's brilliant. I've got it saved for the website.

In the first one Steve looks like he's playng hide'n'seek! (which, I may add is a very cool game when played with Steve! )

I see what you mean.

I didn't really want to give him the aged newspaper look but there was nothing else I could do with it. Brightening it revealed hideous coloured patches on his face etc. I'll try it again later with another effect to see if it's any better.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                  The pics were beautiful Ciannwn. I loved the manor house one. *whispers* Can you make a Kenny or Karl one? You don't have to if you don't want.
                  Thank you.

I'll have to go on a pic hunt to try to find some good ones. This means fairy good light, the top of the head not cut off and nobody else's arm or head covering up part of their bodies. Even with all the Wraith screen caps out there, good pics for working with are very hard to find. (It's why Shawn and Erik turn up a lot.)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                    Thank you.

I'll have to go on a pic hunt to try to find some good ones. This means fairy good light, the top of the head not cut off and nobody else's arm or head covering up part of their bodies. Even with all the Wraith screen caps out there, good pics for working with are very hard to find. (It's why Shawn and Erik turn up a lot.)
                    You're welcome.

I'll try to find some good ones to help you. Maybe screencaps from the lost tribe would be best for Kenny pics. He is on the bridge and the lighting is kind of bright.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      That's brilliant. I've got it saved for the website.

I see what you mean.

I didn't really want to give him the aged newspaper look but there was nothing else I could do with it. Brightening it revealed hideous coloured patches on his face etc. I'll try it again later with another effect to see if it's any better.
                      Thank you re fic!

Yes, like me, Steve actually has freckles! In "real life" they;re kinda cute! But in the pics from SGA they just make him look a bit mottled around the gills!

Poor baby... yes, any excuse for a snuggle with Steve! (Steve: no excuses required, babe! )
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                        You're welcome.

I'll try to find some good ones to help you. Maybe screencaps from the lost tribe would be best for Kenny pics. He is on the bridge and the lighting is kind of bright.
                        Thanks for the pics. I'm going to start with the full length one of Karl.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet
                        But in the pics from SGA they just make him look a bit mottled around the gills!
                        Poor Steve.

I've given up with that one of Bob. No matter what I do his face looks like it's made out of plasticine. Maybe I ought to try putting him with Wallace And Gromit.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm baffled. This is a full length pic of Karl and I've circled three things which have got me scratching my head.

1: What's that on his cuff? Looks like Kit's stuck a big blob of something on it.

2: Is that a hole in his coat?

3: Haven't the faintest idea of what that is.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

I think the second one is just the light on his coat
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

Hm. I think it is just fabric folding?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                                I think the second one is just the light on his coat
                                Originally posted by Mariellelita
                                Hm. I think it is just fabric folding?
                                That still leaves the first one. Maybe he took a handkerchief with him and tucked it into the top of his cuff.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X