Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww that sounds so sweet Ciannwn.
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      You and Boris were a true love story, C - just like Beauty and the Beast *blows Boris kisses*
      *Boris blows kisses back*

You're right about Beauty And The Beast. It's always been my favourite fairy tale too.
      sigpic

Comment

*geeky waves hi* I don't participate much but I lurk sometimes. Don't feel like RPG much these days.

Love at first sight. For me it's Kenny for his sarcasm and appearance. He's loyal to Todd.
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

It was always Steve for me

I saw him in PTW, and it didn't matter how many Wraith I saw afterwards, I always went back to Steve. Not even the delicious Todd could draw my attention away
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
            It was always Steve for me

I saw him in PTW, and it didn't matter how many Wraith I saw afterwards, I always went back to Steve. Not even the delicious Todd could draw my attention away
            Steve:
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Waves to Geeky*
              sigpic

Comment

*waves back to ciannwn*
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                  *geeky waves hi* I don't participate much but I lurk sometimes. Don't feel like RPG much these days.

Love at first sight. For me it's Kenny for his sarcasm and appearance. He's loyal to Todd.
                  Hi Geeky! How are you? *hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post

That adds to Bullseye's charm for me too, besides just his appearance and mannerisms, because I know what an insightful Wraith Todd is and what kind of hive he runs. Bullseye is a hero to me; if I were in his boots and the Lanteans wanted to discuss some 'treatment' that could harm me and my hivemates, I would not have that courage or even want to hear about it.

Comment

*Waves to Geeky*

I liked Erik first, but Todd was the only one getting me to admit I liked the wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Hi Geeky! How are you? *hugs*
                        Hi TP. Glad to catch a few people. I usually get here pretty late. I'm ok. Things could be better but that's life. I've made some important decisions. *hugs*

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                        That adds to Bullseye's charm for me too, besides just his appearance and mannerisms, because I know what an insightful Wraith Todd is and what kind of hive he runs. Bullseye is a hero to me; if I were in his boots and the Lanteans wanted to discuss some 'treatment' that could harm me and my hivemates, I would not have that courage or even want to hear about it.
                        I agree.

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                        *Waves to Geeky*

I liked Erik first, but Todd was the only one getting me to admit I liked the wraith.
                        *waves back* Todd is pretty much irresistible but we all have our favourite wraith.

Comment

Nice to see you Geeky.

And yeah, we all have our faves, but I will always come back to Toddy. Can't help meself. Though I admit to more than a passing interest in Dave, too.
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves hi to Isolde*

Nice sig!

Comment

*Wraithy glomps* anyone want some heat??? It's 36c here and so sweaty

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                                *Wraithy glomps* anyone want some heat??? It's 36c here and so sweaty
                                I wouldn't mind some. Tasmania is being strangely overcast today. Perhaps throw us 8.C, that'll bring us up to about the same temp!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X