Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    Here are some other songs that I recommend.
    Spoiler:
    From Heimataerde I can think of: Endlos, wiedergaenger, kadavergehorsam, Eins sein, Lebloser Koerper, Gotteskrieger, vater, mutter and Der Verfall. I like their music.

Here is a link to their website

http://www.myspace.com/heimataerde
    I couldn't get the songs on their website to play so I found them on YouTube. I like their music too. Thanks for giving me the information.
    sigpic

Comment

brb, need to go for 1 hour.
      sigpic

Comment

There is a big community in Germany for mediaeval music mixed with modern elements. If you try Youtube for the bands Corvus Corax (for example Ballade de mercy) or Schandmaul (Geisterschiff) you'll find more examples. I really enjoy this sort of music. I often visit mediaeval fairs with a friend. I usually dress up in a long purple-black velevet dress and black cape for that. One of the fascinating things of the fairs here is the live music.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          If you try Youtube for the bands Corvus Corax
          They're wonderful. Thank you for that link. I've been going through the list of songs on YouTube for them. It's going to keep me happily occupied for most of the evening.
          sigpic

Comment

i like a band called Gothminister, you guys might find them interesting. btw, they sound like The Kovenant.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
              i like a band called Gothminister, you guys might find them interesting. btw, they sound like The Kovenant.
              I love the video for Darkside.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                I love the video for Darkside.
                that one is my favourite . i like also the video from "thriller" .
                sigpic

Comment

There´s also a spin-off of Corvus Corax: Tanzwut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FN_W...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdgnJ...eature=related
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm off for bed already, tomorrow is going to be very busy and I won't be able to come online tomorrow evening because we will be having some guests and BBQ (yummy ).

Goodnight everyone and sweet wraithy dreams.

Comment

Night DS
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                        Have to say I prefer the original.

Am now looking for more In Extremo videos. It's not just the music either because I've fallen in love with Das letzte Einhorn even though he's a human with short hair.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          Have to say I prefer the original.
                          Actually me too, thought you might like it. Some songs are quite good though.

Am now looking for more In Extremo videos. It's not just the music either because I've fallen in love with Das letzte Einhorn even though he's a human with short hair.
                          My favourite is Yellow Pfeifer.

I have all Corvus Corax and quite all In Extremo CDs, expect the Live albums.
                          sigpic

Comment

My favourite is Yellow Pfeifer.
                            I think he's rather cute too. You don't get to see much of him, though in the videos.

Have just discovered Palästinalied - I'd better not play it again tonight, though, otherwise my husband will be going "Aaarrrgggghhhhh1"

I have all Corvus Corax and quite all In Extremo CDs, expect the Live albums.
                            I'll have to try Amazon.
                            sigpic

Comment

try this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GijHiBotJYc
                              sigpic

Comment

Here's Steve outside a cottage in one of those Pegasus village communities.

Spoiler:

Erik in the home of a middle class family in Ankh-Morpork on TPD-123

Spoiler:

This is a pic I took of Shawn when we visited Haddon Hall on Earth.

Spoiler:

And a not very exciting pic of Steve.

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X