Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Indeed. Normally I don't like just moustaches, but that one is rather spiffy!
    Reminds me of a Chinese mandarin.

I decided to have a go at Bob but it will need a lot of work. He's got some really deep wrinkles on his neck. Either he's a very old Wraith or whatever the makeup department used started to sag very badly.

EDIT: It's not his neck. It's his collar that's wrinkled. I was able to see it better when I zoomed in. What a relief.
    Last edited by ciannwn; 02 June 2009, 11:16 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Reminds me of a Chinese mandarin.

I decided to have a go at Bob but it will need a lot of work. He's got some really deep wrinkles on his neck. Either he's a very old Wraith or whatever the makeup department used started to sag very badly.
      LMAO!!!! It was the make up!!! There are problems aorund his mouth as well. Funny that they didn't seem to have saggy latex problems with the other wraith, even other similar looking JL wraith, like Greg...
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        LMAO!!!! It was the make up!!! There are problems aorund his mouth as well. Funny that they didn't seem to have saggy latex problems with the other wraith, even other similar looking JL wraith, like Greg...
        Actually after adding my Shawn sig up here I noticed he has a bit of a crepey neck... sorry Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
          Actually after adding my Shawn sig up here I noticed he has a bit of a crepey neck... sorry Shawn
          Nobody's perfect.
          sigpic

Comment

Nobody's perfect.
            LOL. Must be all that human food; all those free radicals ravaging his beautiful body

Comment

LOL. Must be all that human food; all those free radicals ravaging his beautiful body
              Either that or all the wine.
              sigpic

Comment

Either that or all the wine.
                Or the wine, indeed He needs someone to play s&p with to sort it out methinks, I'm sure he'd have plenty of offers

Comment

Or the wine, indeed He needs someone to play s&p with to sort it out methinks, I'm sure he'd have plenty of offers
                  I wonder if there's going to be some negative effects from all the fairy cakes. They're very popular.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder if there's going to be some negative effects from all the fairy cakes. They're very popular.
                    I didn't think about that! Well Aurora seems perfectly fine, Craig was when I last saw him, but apparently Eddie's addicted to them too now Ooh dear...

Comment

Negative effects from fairy cakes?!

Well... I'm prepared to take the risks.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Negative effects from fairy cakes?!

Well... I'm prepared to take the risks.
                        My boys are too, so I take the blame if they start falling apart

Comment

My boys are too, so I take the blame if they start falling apart
                          I think we can all calm down, your boys enjoy fairy cakes in such large quantities that we should know by now if there were any negative effects to be expected.

Comment

Bye everyone. My computer's been acting up again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bye, Mar. I hope you'll get it fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                I think we can all calm down, your boys enjoy fairy cakes in such large quantities that we should know by now if there were any negative effects to be expected.
                                *breathes a sigh of relief* Yep, and they're still up to all they should be Although Craig's off priating so I hope I made enough cakes for him

I'm heading off in a mo, night everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X