Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    I'm fine but a bit tired, thanks. Yes, it's really sad, maybe she'll change her mind after some time.
    *hug* It's sad. Maybe she'll come back sometime later.
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Waves to Geeky.

Sorry I took so long to say hello. I was reporting the thread search problem in the topic for tweaks and bugs.
      sigpic

Comment

Hehe, we have lots of bugs here

Comment

Um, where are the post numbers? Can't find them

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            Waves to Geeky.

Sorry I took so long to say hello. I was reporting the thread search problem in the topic for tweaks and bugs.
            *waves hi and gives a gentle hug* It's ok.
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
              Hehe, we have lots of bugs here
              And so lovely bugs too!

I'm going to bed now, maybe the new layout looks better tomorrow. Sweet wraithy dreams everyone!

**Goodnight Hugs**

Comment

Goodnight DS

Comment

Um, where are the post numbers? Can't find them

you should be able to see the time and post counts now. They had them in white originally!

And so lovely bugs too!

I'm going to bed now, maybe the new layout looks better tomorrow. Sweet wraithy dreams everyone!

**Goodnight Hugs**
                  Night DS!!
                  sigpic
                  Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                    you should be able to see the time and post counts now. They had them in white originally!

Night DS!!
                    Aha, I see them now, right over the far side, but it's only when I highlight them... still in white *facepalm*

Night DS *hugs*

Comment

And so lovely bugs too!

**Goodnight Hugs**
                      Well, one kind anyway.

Goodnight DS.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Aha, I see them now, right over the far side, but it's only when I highlight them... still in white *facepalm*

Night DS *hugs*
                        Mine are in blue now.
                        sigpic
                        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

They're tweaking as they go I think, some small changes happening, but is there any indication that they're going to at least mute this truly migraine-inducing full-screen bright white???
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I can't find the WW posts so I'll just have to go on what everyone's said so far. I will catch up on more recent posts in here, but another time, as I have a headache from vertigo

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              New players can't run the established game world characters, though, so we'd still have the question of what to do about characters belonging to people who rarely or don't play at all now. Some, like MCH and Silver, aren't a problem because they live on Silver's cruiser which is elsewhere when MCH isn't on. Adam, however, is on Boris's hive - Archimedes is supposed to be his mentor and Neo and Fred keep an eye on him at other times. Eve, meanwhile, is in the Hippie Commune. Then there's Kit (Boris's hive) and Molly, Gowen and Solma on the Planet. The best we can do where this kind of character's concerned is mention them in passing to add colour to a scene and hope their owners come back some day.
                              I'm happy with your suggestion Ciannwn and I didn't have any Wraith adopted. I thought about it but decieded it wasn't fair to adopt and then can't play.

RL is not leaving me as much time as I'd like, (one full time and 1 part time job) so I'm around but not RP very much, what I'm hoping to do is drop in to the RP as much as I can.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                They're tweaking as they go I think, some small changes happening, but is there any indication that they're going to at least mute this truly migraine-inducing full-screen bright white???
                                *geeky waves hi to TP* I completely agree that the white is truly migraine-inducing. It hurts my eyes. Last year do you remember the bright pink on the forum as an April's Fools joke? Almost as painful.

Comment

Working...
                                X