Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah x.x Bright!

And yes ciannwn, she's left

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      I'm still trying to find my way around. It's strange and IMO much too bright and the posts take up too much space. It will take some time to get used to this.
      A lot of time.
      I hope they chance at least the colours.

*wants the old forum back*
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I've just done some exploring. I've found it pretty easy to navigate, but the post sizes seem to leave a large gap after you've typed, and I also agree that the colour scheme's a little too bright.
        *mourns the old version*

Comment

This is what I got when GW kicked me out earlier this day:
          Spoiler:

Originally posted by IV View Post
          That's really depressing. I'm sorry it came to this.

Comment

I don't want to sound rotten but I don't see why we should all be inconvenienced when she left over something that wasn't about her characters. Forrest and Winter were discussing having a baby and these characters are living on the COH at the moment. We were all just pointing out that the COH wasn't the right thread for raising a family, not objecting to having babies in the game. Players can give their characters as many babies as they like in the main role playing threads.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I've just done some exploring. I've found it pretty easy to navigate, but the post sizes seem to leave a large gap after you've typed, and I also agree that the colour scheme's a little too bright.
              *mourns the old version*
              Yep, seems all posts are the same size no matter how much text is posted. That's really confusing.

And in the subscribed threads menu I can't see anymore who has made the last post.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                I don't want to sound rotten but I don't see why we should all be inconvenienced when she left over something that wasn't about her characters. Forrest and Winter were discussing having a baby and these characters are living on the COH at the moment. We were all just pointing out that the COH wasn't the right thread for raising a family, not objecting to having babies in the game. Players can give their characters as many babies as they like in the main role playing threads.
                I'll relay this post to her and see what she says.

Comment

Yep, seems all posts are the same size no matter how much text is posted. That's really confusing.

And in the subscribed threads menu I can't see anymore who has made the last post.
                  Er who switched on the bright lights. What happened???? Not sure I like this much but I suppose I'll get use to it.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                    Has anyone heard from WW? It's just that this post of hers is a bit baffling -

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=9148

She didn't mention her other character, Joanne, who is Christheart's mother. I'm not saying we should do anything about it now because she might change her mind after she's had time to think things over.

If she doesn't come back, I suggest that we make Joanne, Christheart, Charles and Danny group owned characters and keep them at the Commune for background colour so to speak. I know there's not a lot of continuity in the game but trying to pretend that the baby never happened is a bit much even for us.
                    I completely agree that trying to pretend that the baby never happened is a bit much even for us. If they are all put up for adoption, if no-one objects I am happy to take them all on for RPGing
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

This is what I got when GW kicked me out earlier this day:
                      Spoiler:

ROTFLMAO!!! I would have fainted if I'd seen a message telling me to come back at the end of the year!!

I hate this!! I want the old forum back too. Too much white. And you can't decorate your profile page. I'm also having trouble getting the print large enough when I VM so I can read it.
                      sigpic
                      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                        ROTFLMAO!!! I would have fainted if I'd seen a message telling me to come back at the end of the year!!
                        Indeed! At first I thought GW had been invaded by hackers when I saw that message.

I hate this!! I want the old forum back too. Too much white. And you can't decorate your profile page. I'm also having trouble getting the print large enough when I VM so I can read it.
                        *wants the old forum back too*

Comment

I went when I saw that message telling me to come back in December.

I'm also having trouble getting the print large enough when I VM so I can read it.
                          I'm using Firefox where it's easy to change how text is displayed. I've got mine set to display my choice of font and size for all websites.
                          sigpic

Comment

@Toddandrea: WW says that you can rp them, I passed the message on.

Comment

OMG, why has WW left? that's sad

And WTF?! has happened to GW?! Like DS I thought hackers had taken over. According to the Ask The Mods thread it's staying put so we have to like it or lump it

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                                OMG, why has WW left? that's sad

And WTF?! has happened to GW?! Like DS I thought hackers had taken over. According to the Ask The Mods thread it's staying put so we have to like it or lump it
                                *hugs* yeah, some very unexpected things happening around here at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X