Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IV View Post
    Sounds like a good plan to me. Does the roleplaying here often come in cycles like this?
    It kind of has decreased in waves. the main problem is we all started playing when we didn't have so much RL stuff and then one after the other we got dragged into general RL business.

Comment

I'll probably still be on for a bit, I'm determined not to neglect this place
      Me neither. I was hoping to go for the big 24hrs awake and stay on, then I remembered that I was due at a mate's for lunch today and the only way to get there if I didn't want to be late or have a 45 minute walk to the Train station is by leaving the house at 9 and catching the only bus of the morning.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Sorry Guys. Paying the price for having only 15hrs sleep over the last 72. I have a blinding headache and am absolutely shattered, so going to try and get a good 9hrs tonight but it means going to bed now. So night, Night and see you all tomorrow.

An idea of what pictures you could spray the dart with:-

Spoiler:
        flowers and ribboned bows in various girlie colours
        sigpic
        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
          Sorry Guys. Paying the price for having only 15hrs sleep over the last 72. I have a blinding headache and am absolutely shattered, so going to try and get a good 9hrs tonight but it means going to bed now. So night, Night and see you all tomorrow.

Spoiler:
          I'd spray the dart with pictures of flowers and ribboned bows in various girlie colours
          Night, night, hon, and sweet dreams. Hope you get a good sleep and feel better tomorrow *hugs*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            That sounds like a good idea - I;d be happy to do that and bring maybe Greg or AUrel along who might be interested in what's going on at a dig
            They'll be very welcome. If it's just me and IV in there most of the time it will be nice for our characters to have someone else to talk to every so often.

So long as people don't mind me just jumping in on a random visit and saying "Hi, what're you guys up to?" because I just don't have the time to read pages of posts first to catch up. I also have a memory like a sieve and wouldn't remember them anyway!
            Game TP wouldn't know what was going on anyway because nobody is sending her reports. If she turns up on odd occasions she can just ask something like "Have you found anything interesting since I was last here?"

But if that would help, let me know and I'll try to make a habit of dropping in for a visit once or twice a week, at both the Planet and Boris's hive.
            It might be easier if we just have people dropping in at the dig for the moment. I'm running 8 characters there (with communications from Archimedes as well) and might be needed to play Ellia and Zaddik at the Hippie Commune too. Ciannwn, Boris or anyone else from his hive can turn up at the dig to chat to TP if necessary and it would save me having to switch between more than two locations. Or three if there's a Koffee Nirvana conversation running in Kenny's Hive.
            sigpic

Comment

Okie dokie, C!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Night night Toddandrea!

Comment

Sweet dreams Toddandrea I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Has anyone heard from WW? It's just that this post of hers is a bit baffling -

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=9148

Originally posted by wraith_whore
                    Put Danny and Charles up for adoption. Delete Christhart. Thank you very much.
                    She didn't mention her other character, Joanne, who is Christheart's mother. I'm not saying we should do anything about it now because she might change her mind after she's had time to think things over.

If she doesn't come back, I suggest that we make Joanne, Christheart, Charles and Danny group owned characters and keep them at the Commune for background colour so to speak. I know there's not a lot of continuity in the game but trying to pretend that the baby never happened is a bit much even for us.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      Has anyone heard from WW? It's just that this post of hers is a bit baffling -

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=9148

She didn't mention her other character, Joanne, who is Christheart's mother. I'm not saying we should do anything about it now because she might change her mind after she's had time to think things over.

If she doesn't come back, I suggest that we make Joanne, Christheart, Charles and Danny group owned characters and keep them at the Commune for background colour so to speak. I know there's not a lot of continuity in the game but trying to pretend that the baby never happened is a bit much even for us.
                      I relayed this post to WW via msn. She wishes for her original characters to be deleted, and for Charles and Danny to be put back up for adoption.

+Joanne/JaguaR+ says:
                      are you able to post to her saying to delete all of my lot

Pinky-snout says:
                      sure, i'll do so

+Joanne/JaguaR+ says:
                      but put charles and danny up for adoption
                      thanks sam

Comment

I relayed this post to WW via msn. She wishes for her original characters to be deleted, and for Charles and Danny to be put back up for adoption.
                        Does that mean she's left the game? If so, she doesn't own her characters any more.
                        Last edited by ciannwn; 18 January 2010, 05:45 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

As I was about to say before GW went down for maintenance -

We've got this in the rules about inactivity -

If you are inactive in the game for six months the game organisers will assume that you have lost interest in it. Your characters, including your game alter ego, will be regarded as available for adoption or transferred to players who have been given Borrowing permission for these character if such players exists.

The same kind of thing applies when players leave the game. It would be very inconvenient for the rest of us if Joanne and Cristheart vanished into thin air - after all, Charles would notice because Christheart is his son. We can't have Charles vanish into thin air with them because he's an SGA Wraith.
                          sigpic

Comment

Whoa! What happened here?! GW looks very unfamiliar.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              Whoa! What happened here?! GW looks very unfamiliar.
                              The forum went down for maintenance earlier today and was like this when it came back. They've moved all kinds of things around and it's taking me ages to find them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                                The forum went down for maintenance earlier today and was like this when it came back. They've moved all kinds of things around and it's taking me ages to find them.
                                I'm still trying to find my way around. It's strange and IMO much too bright and the posts take up too much space. It will take some time to get used to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X