Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith_whore
    when the hell did i have a baby in the coh! It was on the planet! Gawd why are so flippin' tight fisted all the time like you have a stick up you jack end!
    I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and calm down a minuite.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
      Please delete IV, the hybrid. It was brought to my attention that one or two members of the WWA didn't like the idea of hybrids. Therefore I will be keeping Phineas, my OC Queen and Jasper around for roleplaying. Thank you~
      Dray's character, Molly, is a hybrid and so is Ciannwn now because she's had Wraith DNA added.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet
      I'm politely and light heartedly trying to say that the COH is not an appropriate place for babies. C is right - babies as part of the RPing threads no one has a problem with, but the COH is meant to be a place to chill-out!
      The other thing about the COH is that it doesn't have plots because it's outside the main game world. This means that we can take our characters in there for parties without worrying about what they're doing elsewhere. For example, I could be role playing Boris and Ciannwn in a plot on Boris's hive at the same time as they're chocolate wrestling on the COH.
      sigpic

Comment

@ciannwn: Mm, Jasper and Phineas are fine for me to manage, for now, I think. I've made mistakes before now about having too many characters and juggling them all at the same time.

Comment

when the hell did i have a baby in the coh! It was on the planet! Gawd why are so flippin' tight fisted all the time like you have a stick up you jack end!
          I think that little outburst just proves my point - post baby hormones
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
            @ciannwn: Mm, Jasper and Phineas are fine for me to manage, for now, I think. I've made mistakes before now about having too many characters and juggling them all at the same time.
            I don't think I've met IV in the game.

I've finally got round to starting an archaeology plot, by the way. If you're interested perhaps we could decide what's in the castle's midden.
            sigpic

Comment

Another point about the COH being outside the main game world - WW can attend parties there without having to arrange for Christheart to have a baby sitter.
              sigpic

Comment

@ciannwin on the archaeology: Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  I'm politely and light heartedly trying to say that the COH is not an appropriate place for babies. C is right - babies as part of the RPing threads no one has a problem with, but the COH is meant to be a place to chill-out! Those of us who've had babies in RL do not think "babies" and "relaxation" belong in the same sentence.
                  I tried to be nice about it but if you want me to come on heavy, I WILL - and I have every right to do so - read the "rules"!
                  TP and C are correct. The COH is meant to be a place for parties and chilling out after we get off work. If players want to role play having and raising children there are more appropriate places because for some of us this just isn't a relaxing topic. Please remember that we are entitled to our opinions as well as you are. It's not meant as a put down, and this conflict wouldn't even exist if just you'd move those convos over to the planet thread which is a more fitting place.
                  sigpic
                  Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

To TP:

1. There are no babies in the COH so I don't where you got the idea of it being a nursery.
                    2. Christhart lives with me Charles and Danny, ON THE PLANET!
                    3. Which all comes to the conclusion that you talk absolute diarrhea.
                    You know, if you are going to argue your point, you really need to be respectful. There is no need to call people names just because you don't like their opinion.
                    sigpic

Comment

To TP:

1. There are no babies in the COH so I don't where you got the idea of it being a nursery.
                      2. Christhart lives with me Charles and Danny, ON THE PLANET!
                      3. Which all comes to the conclusion that you talk absolute diarrhea.
                      Toddandrea made several baby posts in the COH last night/today. You see I was NOT aiming anything personally nor specifically at YOU, WW, but at everyone in general.
                      It seems obvious that by eavesdropping on me and SW's convo you have jumped to entirely the wrong conclusion and taken general comments personally. You have every right to do that, but I will NOT apologise for making a general popst that - as co-runner of the cOH - I have every right to make.

It has ALWAYS been the case that the COH is not for "normal" RPing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                        TP and C are correct. The COH is meant to be a place for parties and chilling out after we get off work. If players want to role play having and raising children there are more appropriate places because for some of us this just isn't a relaxing topic. Please remember that we are entitled to our opinions as well as you are. It's not meant as a put down, and this conflict wouldn't even exist if just you'd move those convos over to the planet thread which is a more fitting place.
                        I agree the planet would be a more appropriate place but DS asked me what Forrest's Bombshell was on the COH thread. What was I supposed to do, say "Oh I'll tell you but we have to go down to the planet to do it!!!"
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

there.are.no.babies.in. The bloody co hive! How many times do i have to friggin mention this before it penetrates!
                          I suggest you take your post-baby hormones elsewhere and stop being rude and disrespectful
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by toddandrea View Post
                            i agree the planet would be a more appropriate place but ds asked me what forrest's bombshell was on the coh thread. What was i supposed to do, say "oh i'll tell you but we have to go down to the planet to do it!!!"
                            yes!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                              I agree the planet would be a more appropriate place but DS asked me what Forrest's Bombshell was on the COH thread. What was I supposed to do, say "Oh I'll tell you but we have to go down to the planet to do it!!!"
                              I can understand your point. Maybe if convo's like that come up they could be put in spoilers? That would be one way to keep the appropriate atmosphere intact. I believe that's what you have to do on the RP threads if you go off topic.
                              sigpic

Comment

I agree with SW on the spoilers part. We shouldn't have to completely relocate roleplaying conversations that are brought up through what we type - we do use the characters in both places, and some commonalities between persona and actual plotlines are bound to occur to give them some sort of continuity. By using spoilers, we can easily hide what other players may find irritating or inappropriate - sort of like a textual potted plants idea.

Although, of course, this now means some sort of list should be made as to what we can and can't talk about without having to resort to spoilers due to the initial COH guidelines mentioning nothing of what has stirred up the dust today. One person's headache is anothers euphoria, after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X